Past, Present, Future.

Goodbye

 

That same day. It was 5PM already, Yein and Siwon will meet around 6PM.

Yein was preparing in her room when Yunho entered.

“Want a ride?” Yunho said as he leaned his right shoulder on Yein’s door.

“You’re not gonna spy on me are you?” Yein said as she fix her things.

“If I don’t have anything to do, I’m sure, I’ll be spying on you, but ‘m meeting Hyo later so, I can’t do that.”

“Then, sure.”

Yunho sent Yein to the place where, Siwon and her will meet. Yein said goodbye to her Oppa, then Yunho made his way to the company building to pick Hyoyeon up.

SNSD were almost finish practicing when Yunho arrived. He entered their practice room and watched the girls sing and dance. After a few minutes, the choreographer ended the practice.

Yunho went to the girls to say hi and to help Hyo fix her things.

“Annyeong!” Yunho said to the girls.

“Annyeonghaseyo Yunho Oppa!” some girls greeted and some just bowed.

Yunho made her way to Hyo.

“Tired?” Yunho sat beside Hyo’s bag.

“Yeah. Why are you so early?” Hyo said as she sat on the floor and wipe away her sweat while drinking water.

“Well, I kinda sent Yein somewhere and I just made my way here.”

“Oh. Wait here, I’m gonna change. Okay?”

“Go ahead.”

Hyoyeon changed her clothes and fix her things then Yunho asked permission to Taeyeon if he can bring Hyo somewhere to which the leader nodded. Hyo said her goodbye to the girls.

When they were in Yunho’s car.

“Where are we going?” Hyo asked.

“Where can we go? I didn’t really plan on going somewhere.”

“Aish. Let’s just go to my mom’s café.” Then they headed to her mom’s café place, they were greeted by Hyo’s mom and gave them their orders.

“So, why did you call me oppa? Is something bothering you? I mean, the tone of your voice when I was talking with you on the phone.” Hyo asked curiousely as she zip in her smoothie.

“I really asked you out personally so I could get help from you. It’s about Yein.”

“Did you two fight?”

“No. I mean, yes. Kinda. Well, she’s in a date with Siwon right now.”

“Mwo? Siwon? CHOI SIWON?”

“Yeah.”

“Then what’s the problem with that? I don’t see anything bad about it. Siwon Oppa is a guy that thinks before he acts, he’s serious in every move he makes. So I think, he’s not going to do anything that will make things look bad.” Hyoyeon said as she stood up and sat beside Yunho.

“I know that, but the thing is, someone is going to get hurt. I’m not against Siwon and Yein but Jae.. Jaejoong.” Yunho held Hyo’s hand and looked down.

“What’s with Jaejoong Oppa?”

“He didn’t tell me personally, but I can see it, I can feel it. Every time he’s with my sister, I see the old Jaejoong, the Jaejoong I first met when I entered SM as a trainee.”

“I don’t get you?” Hyo said, then Yunho held Hyo’s head and let her head rest on his chest as he was holding her other hand.

“When I entered the company as a trainee, me and Donghae got other classes differently, In other classes, I’ve became friends with Jaejoong. He had invited me to different places and he trusted me with his secrets. He had this friend, his bestfriend, the girl didn’t know that Jae was inlove with her, he was Jae’s first love. When the time that Jae was about to confess to her, the girl left a note at Jae’s place where it said that she was now on her way to another country and that she can’t say her farewell personally because when she does, she knew that she can’t leave Jae alone. Starting then, Jae didn’t show up in any classes, I asked his parents where he is but they didn’t also know where, then once I saw him in a crowded place, I saw a different Jaejoong, a person I have never seen before. That was also the time that, I knew he was adopted, his parents told me they adopted him from his real parents. After hearing that, I tried everything to help him out, I never let him out of my sight and I always accompany him whenever his alone. He was really broken that time, and I don’t want to see him like that again. I don’t want to let him feel sadness another time.” Yunho sighed.

Hyo held her head up and looked at Yunho. “I never thought that Jaejoong Oppa had gone through many unfortunate things. I feel sorry for him. If you ever need help, just ask me Yunho Oppa. I’m willing to help Jaejoong Oppa, like what you’ve done for him.” Hyoyeon smiled.

“But first, I need to make sure, that he really likes my sister.”

“Yeah. You should.”

As for Siwon and Yein’s date. Siwon took Yein into a private restaurant near a beach. They were now walking along the beach.

“Thank you for accepting my invitation.” Siwon said to Yein.

“You’re Welcome Oppa. But why did you ask me to go here with you?”

“I.. I want you to do me a favor.”

“What favor?”

Siwon stopped walking and looked at Yein. He took a deep breath and..

“Be my girlfriend.” Siwon said to her.

“A… Are you asking me or just stating Oppa?” Yein laughed a little.

“Stop that. I don’t know how to tell you.”

“A favor to be your girlfriend eh?”

“I really really like you, a lot.” And then, Siwon kissed Yein on the cheek.

“Wh… What was that for?”  Yein was now shocked. She didn’t expect for Siwon to do that to her.

“To get me even. You attacked me when I was unconscious. So sneaky.” Siwon was now the one laughing.

Yein was shocked again. “You knew?”

“You and Yunho should talk a little quieter.”

“Aissshhhhhh. This is embarrassing.” Yein turned around.

Siwon took that chance to hug her. He back hugged Yein and said, “Will you be my girlfriend?”

Yein turned around to face him, she smiled and hugged him.

“I would love to.”