YunHyo

Goodbye

 

I am really sorry for the late update and for a boring chapter. It's hard writing a fic while studying. :|

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day.

Yunho left the dorm early to practice. He left s with a note.

As he was walking on the corridors, he heard a familiar sound. It was the song that they will perform with the other SNSD members. He opened the door to find a girl dancing along the music. He entered quietly and sat on one side. He watched her dance with the rhythm; she’s the most graceful girl dancer he ever saw. As the music stopped, he started clapping his hands and stood up.

“Omo~ Oppa, I didn’t see you coming.” Hyoyeon said as she wiped away her sweat.

“You’re really such a great dancer Hyoyeon-ah.” Yunho said as he put down his bag and gave Hyo a bottle of water.

“Thank you.” Hyoyeon said. Then Yunho, turned his back to fix his things when…

“Oppa, do you wanna dance?” Hyoyeon said with a smile.

Hyoyeon and Yunho started dancing into the beat of the music; they were having such a good time that they didn’t realize the awkwardness between them slowly disappeared.

Yunho let his body fall on the floor. He was sweating so much as he breathed fast. Hyoyeon went to sit down on one side and rested his back on the wall.

“I can’t believe I just danced like that.” Hyoyeon said.

“Me too.” Yunho replied.

“Oppa, are you coming to lunch later with me, yoochun oppa and changmin oppa later?”

“Ah, that. Yes.”

“Good.”

“Mwo? Waeyo?”

“The more, the merrier.”

TVXQ and SNSD practiced again for the last time, they all gave their best. After the practice, Yoochu, Changmin, Yunho and Hyoyeon went to eat. Hyo was asking them to bring the other girls, but Yoochun made plans with the other 8 girls that, it was going to be Yunho and Hyo’s date.

The 4 of them was waiting for dessert when…

“Changmin-ah! Let’s go to the restroom.” Yoochun said as he started pulling Changmin. He gave Yunho a you-must-cofess-to-her-now look and smiled.

Yoochun and Shangmin didn’t really went to the restroom and stood just a few steps away from Hyoyeon’s back. Yunho was looking at them, asking for what to do. Then Hyoyeon saw what Yunho was doing and looked at her back at the same time that Yoochun and Changmin hid.

“Hyoyeon-ah.” Yunho said.

“Ne? Oppa?”

“Do you like someone right now?”

Hyoyeon was surprised with his question. “Mwo? Why did you ask that all of a sudden?”

“I just wanted to know. So, do you?”

“Well, yeah. I kinda like someone for a long time now..”

“From the company?”

“Are you a psychic?”

“So, he’s from the company eh.”

“Why? What if he’s from the compa..”

“You like Hyukjae?” Yunho asked while looking at her eyes.

“What? Hyukjae Oppa? Are you serious Yunho Oppa?”

“What???”

“What makes you think that I like Hyukjae Oppa?”

“Because…”

“He’s just my bestfriend. I like someone else.”

“Then who?” Yunho placed his hand on top of the table.

Hyoyeon held his hand and smiled. Yunho looked at his hand that Hyoyeon is holding right now and looked at Hyo.

“Me?”

Hyoyeon nodded.

“I.. I wasn’t expecting this Hyo. This treat was a plan for me to confess to you, not you to confess to me.”

“What? You…. You’re going to confess?”

“Ne. Kim Hyoyeon, I really like you, like you. Not just as a hoobae or a friend.” Yunho held her hand tighter.

“I wasn’t expecting that you like me too Oppa.”

Yunho smiled and never let go of her hands.

Yoochun and Changmin returned after hearing everything.

“So, are you a couple now?” Yoochun asked. Yunho just smiled.

“Not yet officially.” Hyoyeon said.

“What?” Yunho asked.

“You said, you like me. But you didn’t ask me to be your girlfriend, so it’s not yet confirmed.”

After what Hyoyeon said that, Yunho stood up and pulled hyoyeon up too.

“SNSD’s Dancing Queen, Kim Hyoyeon, would you be my girlfriend?”

Hyoyeon smiled at him. Yunho hugged her then he suddenly kissed her on the chick. The both of them were shocked.

“Yah! Yunho! Even though she’s your girlfriend, she’s still our hoobae, no public display of affection.” Yoochun said to Yunho.

Yunho just smiled again and he never let go of Hyoyeon’s hand.