“Those times for thinking can be used as time for… time for moving on.”

Goodbye

 

“Yein, how about let’s have a time off?” Siwon said and looked at her.

Yein stood still, her bag fell on the floor, and she lost her grip onto it. Siwon looked at her bag and back to her then looked away.

Yein saw the sadness on Siwon’s eyes.

“Is this the best way through things?” Yein was standing there looking at him.

“We should think more about everything. We need more time.”

“Is this really the best plan you have?”

“Maybe. Yes? It will both help us; we may end up being closer and happier together after thinking through things.”

“We may also end up nothing.”

“I’m sorry Yein, but for now, I need time for myself. I know you don’t want to hurt me like that, I don’t want to be hurt also but this feeling I’m getting here,” Siwon pointed to his heart, “I.. I can’t stop it. I don’t want to give up, but I’m losing hope.”

“I’m also hurt seeing you like this. I want to help you, but I don’t know how.”

“Yein. Just a little time. Few days, few weeks? Shortest time we can.” Siwon looked at her with serious eyes.

Yein saw Siwon’s seriousness. He really wanted time to think then Yein spoke, “How about let’s just stop here. Up to this point. It will be easier, than waiting for an unknown result that might end up to more heart aches?” Yein can’t stop her tears from falling. Everything just went so fast. “Those times for thinking can be used as time for… time for moving on.”

Siwon already thought of things might end like this. “Yein. If there’s a chance we can fix this in the future, let’s try fixing it. But for now, if we really can, let’s… slet’s end it here.” Siwon started to tear up toos.

Siwon now walked to Yein, picked up her bag and hugged her. Yein also hugged Siwon.

Siwon running his hand through Yein’s hair and kissed her head.

“Take care of yourself. Always listen to your oppas, they are the ones who can protect you. Don’t be stubborn at times and don’t cry too much. Let others know what you feel. I got this advice from Hyoyeonie, be honest. Don’t hide things that are hurting you.” Siwon broke the hug. “Remember that I’ve been loving you so much that I’m letting you go for now.”

“Oppa. You take care of yourself too. Join the people around you; they really help in anyway, Think about yourself too, you’re thinking of others way too much that’s why things end up so sad.” Yein said, wiping her tears away and smiled.

Yein walked away first and Siwon stayed. When Yein closed the door, she silently leaned on the wall beside and sits on the floor. She let her tears flow by itself. She can’t control it anymore. ‘Maybe this one’s for the better.’

When Yein left, Siwon also sat on the ground and started to cry. ‘I’m sorry if I had to let go of you. You were right, the time of thinking can be a time for moving on, but please, don’t move on that fast.’

 

After a week. Yein and Siwon didn’t see each other; they also did not contact each other. Jaejoong is now back to DBSK’s dorm, very strong and healthy. No one told Jaejoong what happened to Yein and Siwon. They never told him about the break up.

One day, Jaejoong decided to visit Yein at their house, it was already 9 PM and Yein’s parents are already in their room.

“Oh. Oppa, you’re here. Come in.” Yein said as she let Yein enter.

“So, what’s up?” Jaejoong said as he sat down on the living room.

“Well, back to the old things, photoshoots, coffee shop and house.” Yein said.

“That’s all? I don’t seem to see Siwon around these past few days.” Jae said.

Yein looked at the window; she was shocked of what Jaejoong asked. It was still fresh in Yein’s mind about her and Siwon’s breakup. She then turned her head to Jae and stood up. “Oppa, dad bought vodka last week. Wanna try it out?” Yein said as she made her way to the mini bar in the kitchen.

Jae looked at her at first then followed her. He sat beside Yein while Yein was pouring vodka on two glasses.

“So, what’s with these?” Jae said as he looked forward and leaned on the table.

Yein didn’t answer. She was just drinking her first glass. After 5minutes, Yein added up her glass.

Jaejoong knows that Yein has a low alcohol tolerance. Yein already had her 3rd glass, while Jaejoong only finished his first. When Yein finished up her 3rd glass that was the time Jaejoong stopped her. Yein followed him and she stopped but she was just looking forward.

“Hey. What’s wrong?” Jae asked.

“Oppa.” The only word Yein can say then suddenly a tear fell on her eye.

Jaejoong saw her tears slowly flowing. “Yein, why… why are you crying?”

“We, we broke up.” Yein said and now, she can’t stop her tears.

“Mwo? Is it true? But why?”

“I was hurting him so much. He was always there for me but all I was doing was to hurt him. He was always thinking about me that he forgot to think about his own good. He always catches the pain for me that he can no longer take it, it made him weak and…. And, I can’t stay strong for him.”

Jae can’t answer Yein. He knows what Siwon has been through. He saw him getting hurt and he also knows the feeling, but he didn’t realize that, it will turn out like that.

“Through this, he can have time to think for his own then maybe, things can be better.” Yein was now wiping her tears.

“Yein.” Jaejoong said.

Yein looked at him. Jaejoong made her rest on his shoulders and hugged her.

“Oppa. How could I hurt the one I love? How could he fight like that on his own? How come I didn’t realize that he’s been hurting?” Yein said as she started to cry again. In Yein’s mind, it’s still a mystery how Siwon could just feel so much hurt towards her actions with Jaejoong.

Jaejoong felt guilty. If Siwon hadn’t known his feelings for Yein, maybe they are still together, and because of that Siwon though that Yein might also fall for Jaejoong that’s why his hurting so much.

“Yein. Don’t blame yourself. You weren’t doing anything wrong. If there is someone to blame, it should be me.” Jaejoong looked away.

“You? What do you mean?” Yein sat straight and looked at him. “Why should you be the one to blame oppa?” Yein was now looking at him curiously.

“Siwon knows that..” Jaejoong paused. “That I’m inlove with you.”

Yein was shocked of what Jaejoong said. “M..me?”