"I like someone."

Goodbye

 

That night.

Yunho and Hyoyeon dating became the hottest topic in town. Even their members, close friends and family were shocked that the two have gone out in public. There were already comments on their photo, some were bad but most are good. ’It’s about time that Yunho Oppa have a girlfriend, and the fact that its Hyoyeon unnie makes it more interesting. I hope the other members reveal soon.’ ’How can she date oppa? They don’t look good together.’ ‘I hope the two of them will last forever. DBSK’s powerful dancer and SNSD’s dancing queen.’

With Siwon and Yein.

“Well, my oppa and Hyoyeon unnie’s relationship is out now. I hope some fans will just accept it.” Yein said to Siwon.

“Yeah. ” Siwon answered. “Do you want to announce ours too?”

“What? Are you crazy Oppa?”

“Why? What’s wrong with that? What’s so crazy about that huh?” Siwon’s voice changed.

Yein felt that Siwon didn’t like what she said, so she stood up and sat beside him, then she hugged him.

“It’s not that Oppa, it’s just, we’ve just started this relationship. It’s better that we get to know each other deeper. And besides, they’re relationship just got out, let’s just save it for the future. Other people can only handle one news per day.” Yein said.

Siwon held her hands while it she was hugging him. They stayed like that for quite some time.

 

Next 2 days.

It was the day Siwon will be leaving to attend Super Junior’s concert. While he was in the airport, Yein was at home. Siwon called Yein.

“I’ll see you after 3 days okay?” Siwon said.

“Yes. But, why can’t I go there?” Yein sounded like a little kid. Siwon smiled.

“Our relationship can’t be leaked out right?”

“I know. But, Donghae Oppa is there, I have a reason.”

“We’ve talked about this. Just stay there.”

“Yeah. We’ve talked about it, but I really don’t understand the reason.”

“You’ll understand someday. I don’t want you to come here and say goodbye personally. Okay? Just look at our photos in the internet. I’ll call you when I get there.”

“Fine.”

“Don’t be disappointed Yein. Go out with your friends. Well, I got to go; I’ll call you again soon. I love you Yein-ah, take care.”

“I love you too Oppa. Have a safe trip.” Yein said then she dropped her phone.

 

At Jung’s residence.

“Aishh. What am I gonna do? Why does every time I don’t have work, everyone else have! It’s not fair.” Yein was walking in her room back and forth.

Then she just came up with an idea, she’ll go to DBSK’s dorm first, but if there’s no one there, she’ll go to SNSDs. Good thing she’s already prepared and ready to go.

While Yein was on her way to DBSK’s dorm, she texted Yunho saying that she’ll be visiting. Yunho was kinda busy at the moment and didn’t have the chance to reply to her.

Yein was now infront of DBSK’s dorm, she rang the bell and the door opened. She saw Jaejoong open then she suddenly hugged him.

“Omo! What the?” Jaejoong said as she look at who was hugging him.

“Oppa! I missed you!” Yein said still hugging him.

Jaejoong just looked at her. After a few moments, Jaejoong let Yein enter the house. Yein sat at the couch while Jae brought drinks.

Jae just sat down there and didn’t speak.

“Oppa! Why aren’t you visiting me? Huh?”

“I’m.. kinda busy now.”

“You were also busy back then but you still had time to visit, and look at you now, you’re just here at the dorm, alone.”

“I have an important meeting later, I just got home.”

“I… disturbed you?” Yein said in a low tone.

Jae looked at her. He can’t take it to see Yein disappointed. “It’s not like that, I was, kinda preparing to go to your house.” Jaejoong said, he lied.

“It doesn’t seem to look like you’re going somewhere.” Yein said.

Jaejoong looked down.

“What’s wrong oppa? Do you have a problem?”

“I don’t”

“You can’t fool me. What is it?” Yein sat down beside him.

“It’s nothing. It’s not important.” Jae moved a little.

“You’re hiding things from me now? What’s happening to you oppa? Why are you like this?”

“I said nothing’s wrong.” Jaejoong kinda raised his voice.

“Oh.” Yein looked down for a while then she stood up, picked her bag up and started to walk to the door.

Jaejoong grabbed her wrist and pulled her in a hug. “I’m sorry.”

Yein patted his shoulders, “what’s wrong oppa?”

“I like someone.” Jae sat down.

“What? Really? That’s your problem?”

“She.. she’s just not a somebody, she’s very special.”

“Who is this girl?”

“I can’t tell you yet.”

“Why not? And, what’s the problem with her.”

“She’s with somebody else now. They’ve just started dating.”

“Omo! Have you tell her? I mean, maybe, there’s a chance. You know what I mean?”

“I haven’t and there’s no chance, not at all. They’re the perfect couple.”

“Oh Oppa. I’m really sorry. I wish I can do something for you.”

Jae just looked at her.

“Let’s stop talking about sad things, wanna hear my story?” Yein said.

“What?”

“The story of how I and Siwon Oppa got together. It was totally sweet oppa. I wasn’t expecting for that to come.”

“Me either.” Jaejoong whispered.

“What?”

“Can we talk about this next time. I.. I’m kinda tired now. I want to rest.”

“Are you okay oppa? Are you sick or something?”

“No. I’m just tired.”

“Well, okay.” Yein stood up. “I’ll just see you next time.” Jae also stood up but to his shock, Yein hugged him again and now, tighter. He hugged her back and closed his eyes, remembering the times they were always together. “I missed you so much oppa, you don’t know how difficult it is not having you around, it’s very different. I can’t tell my deepest, darkest thoughts to anyone. I hope next time we see each other, we’ll have more time to talk.”

Jae already had a tear fell from his eye. “I missed you too like every day.”

Yein broke the hug and said goodbye. After a few minutes, Yunho came to the dorm.

“Are you okay?” Yunho said. “I, saw her outside.”

“I missed her. I disappoint her. I made her feel sad Yunho.”

“Then why don’t you just talk to her again like how you used to.”

“I can’t.”

“You can. I know that you can.”

“Not now.” Jae went to his room.

Yunho just looked at his friend walk away.