"Yunho, follow her."

Goodbye

 

The next day, when Yein woke up, she suddenly got a text message.

Good Morning sleeping beauty. Will it be okay for you to go to the coffee shop alone? There are many reporters there when we passed by. They’ll attack you with so many questions, it’s okay if you won’t answer, if you don’t want them to know, our company will also deny it for you.

-Siwon

 

Yes Oppa, I’ll be fine. Don’t worry, I’ll handle everything there. Everybody saw us already, we can’t deny anything now. Take care.

-Yein

 

Yein took a shower and ate breakfast before leaving. She wore sunglasses for protection against the flashing lights of the camera later.

When she got off her car.

“Miss Jung Yein, is it true that you and Choi Siwon are dating?””Are the rumors real?””Some people say they have seen you two together for quite some time now.”

Yein just went through and when she got to the front door of the coffee shop she looked at everyone.

“Choi Siwon’s agency already confirmed it just now what can you say about that?” A reporter shouted.

Yein took a deep breath and nodded. “Annyeonghaseyo. About this issue regarding me and Mr. Choi Siwon. It is true. Me and Choi Siwon are dating. That’s all I can say to you guys. I’ll be going now. Thank you.” Yein smiled and bowed then turned around to go inside the coffee shop. The guards blocked the door so the reporters can’t go in and it was not also the opening time.

When Yein got to her office. Her phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?”

“You confirmed it?” Siwon said with a shocked tone.

“Yes Oppa.”

“Wahh. I can’t believe this. You don’t know how happy I am. We don’t have to hide when seeing each other anymore.”

“I know. It was such a burden hiding things. Atleast, we don’t have any more worries. No more rumors of dating other people too.”

“Thank you Yein-ah.”

“You’re Welcome. Thank you too. You’ve given me a reason to be brave enough.”

“So, we’ll just see each other some time then.”

“You’re not going to visit Jae Oppa?”

“I wanted to, but my schedule is full. I’ll try to visit tomorrow.”

“Well, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then. Bye.”

 

The next few days, Yein was always visiting Jaejoong with everytime she can, Jaejoong’s family entrusted Yein to take care of him, because they also need to return to their house because Jaejoong’s sister was also sick.

There are times that Siwon will ask Yein to eat outside, but Yein said that she’s in the hospital looking after Jaejoong and that she told him just to come to the hospital for visit. Siwon did come to the hospital when he can, with the other members.

One day, Siwon went to the hospital by himself and didn’t tell anyone about it. He wanted to surprise Yein and Jaejoong.

He glanced at the door first.

“Oppa, here’s your soup.” Yein prepared Jaejoong’s food on the table.

Yein was about to feed Jaejoong but Jae stopped her. Siwon was shocked with what Jaejoong did.

“Yein, I can do it myself. Look, left arm doesn’t have a cast.” Jae said while pointing his lips to his left arm.

Yein gave him the spoon but Jaejoong can’t eat well using his left hand because there was pain in his left arm. The soup kind of spilled on the table.

“Tsk tsk. I told you. Here.” Yein snatched the spoon at him and started to feed Jae.

Jaejoong was just looking at her. Yein was also wiping Jaejoong’s lips with a tissue. Jaejoong held Yein’s other hand. Jaejoong can’t control his feelings right now; everything was just going in its own way. Yein peulled her hand and just gave Jaejoong a smile.

“What if Siwon sees us.” Jaejoong said. Siwon’s eyes grew big of what Jaejoong said.

“He’s not coming here today.” Yein said while she continues on feeding him.

Siwon looked down then closed the door, Yein looked at the door because she heard it close but she thought that maybe it was just the nurse.

 

After some hour.

Jaejoong was now sleeping and Yunho and Donghae came in.

Yein stood up from her sit.

“Oppa. You’re together. I haven’t seen this in a while.” Yein said to Yunho and Donghae.

“Well, I was looking for someone to come with then this guy texted me that he’ll go visit Jae. So, that was it.” Yunho said as he put the fruits they bought on the table.

“So, how is he?” Donghae asked Yein as he sat down.

“He still feels pain in the left arm and on his shoulders. But, the doctor said it will be gone for a few more days.” Yein sat beside Donghae.

Suddenly someone talked, “You two came here and you didn’t even wake me up.” Jae said.

Yunho laughed. “You’re in the hospital, what do you want? Wake you up like how I wake you up in the dorm?”

Jae just smiled. Then Donghae suddenly pulled something out his pocket.

“Hey Yein. Siwon must have left this when he went here earlier; I saw this on the door.” Donghae handed Yein a handkerchief.

Yein looked confused. She looked at the handkerchief and saw a name written on it, ‘CHOI SI WON’.

Yein looked at Jaejoong then Donghae. “Siwon Oppa? But, he didn’t go here.”

“What? He told me earlier that he’ll come and visit Jae and I told him I’ll follow. He also have fruit prepared when he left.” Donghae said.

Yunho and Jae were looking at them.

“Are you…. Sure?” Yein said looking at the handkerchief then she looked at the door.

 

YEIN’s FLASHBACK

“What if Siwon sees us.” Jaejoong Oppa said.

“He’s not coming here today.” I said.

Then I heard the door closed, I looked at the door but no one was there. ‘Maybe the nurse.’ I said to myself.

END OF YEIN’s FLASHBACK

 

Yein was still looking at the handkerchief. ‘He came here.’

Yein stood up. “I’ll just go get something in my car.”

Yein went out and as soon as she closed the door she started to run outside the hospital building.

 

With the boys on the room.

“Yunho, follow her.” Jaejoong said.