"Let's go!"

Goodbye

 

Weeks later after opening the shop, Yein was the one always there to manage it. Everytime she doesn’t have a schedule, she makes sure she’ll go to the shop.

One morning, Yein was in her office checking out some new ideas to start with the shop.

A man wearing semi-formal attire entered the shop. Some of the employees and customers turned their heads following the intriguing man. He sat down where his back was facing the office and cashier of the shop. One of the waitresses went up to him; he ordered brewed coffee and asks for the owner of the shop. The waitress gave him his order and called her boss.

“Ms. Jung, someone is looking for you outside.”

“Who?” Yein looked at her.

“He doesn’t want me to tell you who he is. But, I’m certain that you know him.”

“He? Very well, I’ll follow.” Yein stood up from her sit. ‘It must be Siwon Oppa’, Yein thought.

Then Yein’s phone ring.

“Yoboseyo?”

“How’s it going there?”

“Oh. Yunho Oppa, well, it’s fine. Atleast, I’m not bored to death in the house anymore.”

“Good. Wanna eat some lunch?”

“You go ahead. Oppa, I need to go. Someone’s looking for me.”

“Okay then. Take care Yein-ah!”

“Ne!”

Yein ended the call and went outside. She walked towards the table where the man was sitting.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Ye….. OPPAAAAAA!” Yein schouted.

“Shhhh!” Jaejoong said while making a silence sign.

Yein hugged him first then sat down infront of him. “How are you Oppa? You’re hair, it’s new. I almost didn’t recognize you.”

“I’m fine. Well, thanks. How about you little girl?” Jaejoong said as he pinched Yein’s cheek.

“Well, I got busier. But I like it.” Yein said.

“You can handle this shop well huh. Yunho said there’s nothing wrong going on yet while you’re looking after it. I have to say, I’m quite impress.”

“What do you expect.”

Jaejoong sip in his cup.

“How come you just visited now oppa? I can’t believe you. You didn’t even go to the opening day!”

Jaejoong took Yein’s hands and said, “I’m sorry. I told you, I was busy.”

“It’s okay. Atleast, you visited now. I was losing patience you know. I was about to forget I have a bestfriend.”

‘Bestfriend’. Jaejoong thought. “Yeah. Sorry about that and sorry again, if I have been rude to you the last time you went to the dorm.” Jae said.

“Forget about it oppa. Let’s not talk about that, atleast you’re here now. That’s what matter.”

“Well, coffee’s great.” Jaejoong smiled.

Jaejoong and Yein had a great time talking to one another. They ordered lunch and ate at the shop. They told stories of what happened the few months they haven’t seen each others. But then, Yein’s phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yein-ah! Where are you?”

“Oh. Siwon oppa, I’m at the shop. Why?” Yein smiled.

“Wanna grab some lunch?”

“Oppa. I’m sorry. How about next time. Jaejoong oppa is here right now. He finally came.”

“Really? How is he?”

“He’s fine. Same old Kim Jaejoong.”

“Very well then. I’ll let you two bond for a while I’ll be seeing you next time okay?”

“Ne.” Yein said and hang up.

Jaejoong was looking at her. ‘Siwon called huh. She’s still acting like she has a crush on him even when they’re together already. Yein-ah, you’re such a kid.’

“So Oppa, how about you tell me the story about the girl.” Yein leaned forward.

“What girl?” Jaejoong looked confused. He forgot that he told her about the girl he like.

“The one you told me you like. Have you told her?”

“Oh. That. Well, I haven’t. They are still together.  But, it’s fine. I’m ALMOST getting over her. I hope.” Jae said.

“That’s good and bad at the same time.” Yein said.

Jaejoong sighed.

“Do I know her?”

“No..Yes. You know her.”

“Really? Who? Why don’t you tell me!”

“I’ll tell you when I’m over her.”

“And when is that?”

“When the right time comes?!” Jae shrugged.

“Why does everyone saying the right time? When is the right time? Aishh. You’re not fair! I’m your best friend you know that oppa.” Yein crossed her arms.

“You look cute when you do that.”

“Pfft. Whatever.”

“Aw. Yein-ah is angry.” Jae stood up. “Wanna go around Seoul with me?”

Yein just looked at him.

“Well, if you don’t want, I’ll go now.”

Yein stood up. “Wait, I’ll get my purse.”

Jaejoong smiled and waited for her.

“Let’s go!” Yein said as she linked her arm around Jaejoong’s.