“Actually, I want this.”

Goodbye

 

“Okay. Fany-ah, like what I told you earlier, can I ask a favor from you, again?” Jaejoong said.

“What is it?” Tiffany asked.

“Can… can you atleast, pretend..” Jaejoong can’t continue.

“Pretend to be your girlfriend?” Tiffany continued what Jaejoong wanted to say.

“Well, if you don’t want to, I understand.”

Tiffany squeezed Hyo’s hand and Hyo looked at her.

“Jaejoong oppa, how about you look for someone else…” Hyo said to Jae.

“Sure. I accept it.” Tifany said.

“What?” Hyo looked at her.

“We’ve already started it.” Tiffany looked at Hyo and nodded.

“I’m sorry if I brought you up to this mess. I promise, I’ll make it up to you after it.” Jaejoong sat beside Tiffany.

“No need oppa. I’ll just put this in my good deed list.” Tiffany smiled at him.

“Wait. Wait. Wait.” Yein said. “What’s happening here? Why will Tiffany unnie pretend to be your girlfriend?” she asked Jaejoong.

“Because I already introduced her to….Minah. She’s back.”Jaejoong said.

“Minah’s back?” Yunho repeated what Jae said.

“Who’s Minah?” Yein asked.

“She’s.. my 1st bestfriend.” Jae paused. “My first love.” Then he looked at Yein who looked down.”And I still can’t forget what she did. I can’t talk to her right now.”

“But you will have to talk to her some time.”Yein said.

“I know that, but not now.” Jae said. “And I already started off introducing Tiffany to her, I can only think of this way to make her stay away for a while.”

“You’re using Tiffany unnie?” Yein said. “And unnie, why are you letting him do this to you?” Yein lokked at Tiffany.

“I am really sorry for doing this, I already feel like a big jerk here you know, so can you please….” Jae was cut off.

“We.. already started it, from the beginning, I really didn’t know what was happening then I was caught up with the flow. I’m just helping Jae Oppa Yein-ah.”

“Aishh. But unnie, what will happen when the public will know?”

“Well.. I really don’t know about that.”

“I’ll take all the criticism and judgment of everyone, I’ll make sure I won’t ruin Tiffany’s name.” Jae said.

“Aigoo. Very well. But you have to do this fast oppa, you should stop everything immediately when you know something wrong will happen.” Yein sat down.

“Yes. I know that.”

 

After talking. Tiffany and Hyo stayed at the coffee shop to talk more, while Yunho and Jae went to their scheduled interview.

“Fany-ah. Why did you accept it?” Hyo said.

“I don’t know. I.. I really don’t know.” Tiffany said and rested her head on the table.

“I don’t want you to get hurt again Fany-ah.”

“I won’t.”

“That’s what you said the last time you…”

“I’m trying Hyo. I really am.” Tiffany said.

“Very well.” Hyo said. “Good luck with your pretentions. Good Luck with acting.”

 

A few minutes later. Yein came up to them.

“Unnie. Are you sure you really want to do this?” Yein sat beside Tiffany.

“Yes. Maybe.”

“Oh unnie. Why does it feel like something is wrong? Why do I feel like you really want this?”

“Actually, I want this.”

“What?” Yein said.

“I wanted to try. I want to feel what is it like to be his…girlfriend.”

“What do you mean unnie?”

“I assumed and expected a hundred of times. Now, I want to try.”

“With Jaejoong Oppa?”

“Since the beginning, it’s always been him. I looked for someone else, but everytime I see some, he just pops out and asks for help from me. He do sweet things that I want someone to do it for me.”

“I know what you mean unnie. I almost fell for him too because of that, but Siwon. He suddenly came in the picture.”

“I know. That’s why there was a time I felt jealous towards you, because I also liked Siwon oppa before. You’re such a lucky girl.”

“Uhh. Unnie.” Yein said.

“No worries Yein-ah. I’ll just enjoy this game till the end and when the game stops. I’ll rest. I’ll be happier because I tried.” Tiffany said as she hugged Yein.

There was a moment of silence. To stop the awkwardness Yein said to Hyo, ”You can’t stay away from Oppa right Unnie?”

“Well, we can’t really do anything about it. I’m just happy that everything’s back to normal but, this time, I’m not going to think about your problem now Yein-ah, I have someone new to take care of, again.” Hyo said as she looked at Tiffany who gave her a small smile. “Good thing, you and Siwon oppa are back together.”