Meeting DBSK

Goodbye

 

Hours later, someone entered DBSK’s practice room.

“Annyeong.” Donghae walked in.

“Yah! Chukahaeyo hyung!” Changmin congratulated him.

“What? Why are you congratulating me?” Donghae was curious while he was walking toward Yunho.

“It’s all over the news dude, you have a girlfriend.” Yoochun said and showed him the article.

“What? She’s not my girlfriend and I don’t have a girlfriend. Aisshh, what do I do now?” Donghae sat down forgetting that Yein is just outside waiting for him to call her.

“Then who is she then?” Yunho asked.

“Uhh. She? AHAHAHA. I have a surprise for you Yunho. Wait here, and please, close your eyes. No peeking. Okay?” Donghae went out with a smile.

Yunho closed his eyes, he knew that Donghae has something prepared for him. The other boys are all curios. Donghae entered the room again with a girl. The DBSK boys were shocked. She’s the girl Donghae ate lunch with, she’s Yunho’s sister.

“Don’t open your eyes Yunho until I tell you.” Donghae said. Now that Yein is infront of Yunho, Donghae stepped away and ..

“Open your eyes.” DOnghae said.

Yunho opened his eyes, he was so shocked who’s the girl infront of him. He was both tearing and excited seeing his sister again, infront of him. Yunho immediately hugged her and Yein hugged back.

“Yein-ah. When did you return? Are you okay? Why are you here? Where’s omma and appa? You’re all grown up now. Waahh~” Yunho said while looking at her and hugging her back and forth.

“Yah, oppa. Stop it” Yein pushing him away then she fixed her clothes and smiled. “That’s not how you greet your sister right?.... Annyeong Oppa! I’ve missed you.” Yein said.

“I was just so shocked and excited, a tear even flow out of my eye. Well, you got some explaining to do, what are you doing here?” Yunho asked her.

“Why? Can’t I visit my own brother ?” Yein replied.

“That’s not what I mean..” then Yunho suddenly stopped talking when someone interrupted…

“Well, it seems that you two are very happy to see each other and forgetting that we’re here.” Junsu said.

“Ah. Yes. I forgot. Well, Yein you know this guys for sure, you even met them online.” Yunho said.

“Ne. Why won’t I know these guys. Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Yein-imnida” Yein bowed. Then she went to look at each guy and.. “Yoochun oppa? Jaejoong Oppa? Changmin Oppa? And Junsu Oppa? It’s nice meeting you personally.” Yein said,’They are all handsome, not somuch difference in real life’, Yein thought.

“Ne. Annyeong Yein, you are really pretty, just like in the pictures.” Yoochun said.

“Yah! What are you saying to my sister Park Yoochun?” Yunho said. Then, something came up, Yunho remembered something he looked at Donghae.”Lee Donghae, you know that you got some explaining to do too right?” Yunho asked Donghae.

Donghae was confused, why would Yunho ask that. “What are you talking about?”

“You’re the main character in the news today, being involved in a relationship with my sister. She just returned to Korea then you’re already giving her anti-fans.” Yunho stated.

“What, I didn’t know anything about this? I mean, we just bumped into each other then I treated her for lunch and went here. You know that I also treat Yein as a sister right?” Donghae said.

“Well, this issue won’t be too hard to fix, the public know that we we’re bestfriend since childhood.” Yunho said. Then she looked at Yein. “And you missy, come with me, we need to talk.”

Yein followed Yunho outside and talked. She explained everything and Yunho understood immediately. Then Yunho decided to let her stay in his own place. No one was using it for now because Yunho needs to stay at DBSK’s dorm because of practices and other schedules. Yein agreed then after the practice, Yunho helped Yein in moving to her new place