"I think I’m not that ready yet.”

Goodbye

 

Jae nodded and just smiled looking at his drink holding it tight. “I also didn’t know, that I’ll fall for my own bestfriend. It wasn’t my intention, it just happened. And, Siwon caught me, he found out.”

“Siwon oppa was.. he..” Yein can’t say another word; she kept wiping her tears but no use, it kept flowing.

“He was scared to lose you that he kept everything by himself. He was afraid that maybe, he’ll lose you… to me.” Jae said.

Yein looked at the window. “I.. I need to go.” Yein walked away and up to her room.

After that, Jae was the only one left there; he now started to form tears. “I’m really and truly sorry for what happened Yein. No one knew this things really happen, I, I didn’t knew.” Jae said then he stood up, fixed the things and went home.

 

It was 3 weeks later, Siwon, Yein and Jaejoong wasn’t meeting each other and the people around them noticed especially Yunho, Donghae ad Hyoyeon.

After some time, it was Changmin’s birthday and he rented a private area where he can celebrate it. He invited everyone he knew.

Some were already finished eating their dinner and was now talking to some guests and others just arrived.

Yein was talking with the other girls while Jaejoong was in the other part of the room with Yunho drinking some alcohol in the mini bar, he kept slight glances at Yein who was also looking at him because of what he’s doing.

Siwon came in with other Super Junior members; they greeted Changmin and started to eat also.

After eating, Siwon saw Yein still talking with the other girls. Yein saw him looking at her, she just gave him a plain smile.

After a few minutes, Siwon had the guts to talk to Yein.

“Excuse me girls. Can.. can I excuse Yein for a while?” Siwon asked the girls and they nodded and smiled.

Siwon gestured Yein to follow him, they went to the garden. Jaejoong saw Siwon and Yein, he just thought that, ‘Maybe things will slowly turn to where it used to be.’ He broke his stare are the two and started to talk with the other people now.

With Siwon and Yein. Yein was looking at the beautiful night sky while Siwon was looking at her.

“How are you, Yein?” Siwon asked.

“I’m doing good. How about you?”

“Same.”

Then there was long silence.

“Uh. If we’ll just stand here, I think I need to go in now.” Yein said and she started to walk to the glass door.

“No. Wait, I have something I want to say.” Siwon said.

Yein went back to where she was before and now she looked at Siwon.

Siwon looked at her too and and smiled and he looked down. “You’re still as pretty as always.”

“Yah Choi Siwon, you know it’s cold out here right?” Yein said, Siwon put his jacket over Yein, Yein was about to remove it but Siwon stopped her.

“Oh. Well, first of all, I wanted to say sorry… again and to be honest; I’m not doing well. I’ve been such a fool of letting you go.”

“Oppa, we both decided on this. It’s no one fault.”

“Right, but I still feel so stupid for just letting you off that easily. I was not thinking properly that time.”

“Me too.”

“Yein, I’m still inlove with you.”

“Oppa, I don’t know. It’s so sudden; I think I’m not that ready yet.”

“I know that. I’m kinda feeling the same, so I.. I just want to say that, how about let’s start again, as friends.” Siwon looked at her, he tried to smile.

Yein was thinking for a while. She still loves him just like before, but after the break up, it’s hard to return to where they end up but she decided to give it a go.

“We were always friends. Sure, let’s start a new friendship.” Yein smiled to him.

Siwon lend his hand for a hand shake but Yein didn’t take it but she just hugged him suddenly. “We’re already close as friends’ oppa, handshakes are for strangers.” Yein broke the hug.

“I heard that you and Jae don’t talk, why?” Siwon suddenly asked.

“Oh.” Yein looked down but she immediately looked at Siwon again. “I know everything now oppa, and I kinda, didn’t talk to him for some time now because of that.” Yein bravely said.

“How about you talk to him now? I mean, we’re friends again, you two should talk.” Siwon said.

“You’re really such a nice guy oppa. How can you still say words like that even though it’s the main reason of what happened.”

“Because I know that you and Jaejoong is like a team, and we can’t change that. You can’t get rid of each other in your lives because you’ve already made so many memories. Now go, I’m talking like an expert here.”

Yein smiled. She took of his jacket and returned it to him and smiled.

 

With Jaejoong.

The same time that Yein hugged Siwon, Jaejoong looked at them. ‘They’re back, together.’ Jaejoong thought. Jaejoong excused himself; he told Changmin that he was going first because of an appointment.

Jaejoong got on his car and drove off. He went to his newly bought condo unit and there he spends his time thinking. He opened up a new wine to drink.