“No goodbye kisses?”

Goodbye

 

One day. Minah went to the Jung’s coffee shop. She heard that Jaejoong goes there most of the time, so she just tried that maybe, she can talk to him there.

Her order arrived but there were no signs of Jaejoong. Then, when she was about to go to the rest room, she saw Tiffany came with Hyo, Taeyeon and Jessica entered the shop. She sat back and looked at them.

The girls sat near her.

“Hyo, what time will Yunho Oppa arrive here? You know that we still have a scheduled interview later.” Jessica said.

“He said he’s on his way.” Hyo said while drinking her coffee.

A few minutes later. Tiffany excused herself.

“I’ll just go to the restroom girls.” Tiffany said and stood up.

Minah was about to follow her but she stop and thought of something.

When Tiffany was on her way back to the girls. Minah stood up held her cup of iced choco, she was walking towards Tiffany pretending to do something with her phone, and she purposely bumped Tiffany and her iced choco splashed over Tiffany’s dress.

“Oh my gosh.” Tiffany said, looking at her dress.

Minah looked down so Tiffany won’t recognize her and she said, ”Sorry miss, better watch where you’re going.”

Minah didn’t know that Tiffany recognized her. ‘Mi..Minah?’

Then Minah left the cup in the near table and went to the restroom.

Tiffany looked at her waking to the restroom, ”What the?”

Taeyeon went up to Tiffany, “Are you okay?”

Tiffany nodded.”I’m fine, I’m fine.” She said as she tries to wipe her dress.

Before going back to Hyo and Jessica, Tiffany made a last look at the restroom. She became suspicious.

When they were back, Yunho entered the shop followed by Jaejoong. Yunho sat beside Hyo.

When they finished talking, the girls stood up and Jaejoong noticed Tiffany’s dress.

“What happened?” Jae said as he pointed at her dress.

“Nothing. I just spilled some choco.” Tiffany said.

“But, you’re not drinking chocolate?” Jae said as he pointed to what Tiffany was drinking.

“Someone bumped her and spilled choco all over her dress.” Taeyeon said.

“You’re an SNSD member, you know that you must always look pretty and neat.” Jae said while he was taking off his jacket. “Here. Use it to cover the makrs.” He placed the jacket over Tiffany’s shoulders.”There.”

“No need Oppa.” Tiffany was about to take it off when Jae stopped him.

“It’s the least that I can do.” He said as he winked at her.

Tiffany looked down and held the jacket.

 

Minah saw Jaejoong giving his jacket to her. When the girls were about to go, Yunho kissed Hyo’s cheek for the last time while they all bid their goodbyes and bowed.

“No goodbye kisses?” Minah said. “Somethings not right between that two.”

 

Minah went home and searched and tried to look infos about Tiffany on the internet. She was looking for some interesting things that can be useful for her.

 

One day, Minah waited outside SM building because she heard that all the artists were their because of a meeting. She saw some idols went out at the back door. She was also lucky enough to see Jaejoong there and as usual, they were with some SNSD, Super Junior and SHINee members. She went up to Jaejoong who was talking with Donghae.

“Annyeong Oppa.” Minah said and smiled.

Jaejoong stopped walking, also Donghae. Some of their friends didn’t noticed that they stopped.

“Minah? Whay? What are you doing here?”

“I’m here to see you.”

“Uhm, excuse me, if you don’t mind,I’m going….” Donghae was about to leave when jae stopped him.

“Donghae, she’s Minah. Minah, he’s Lee Donghae.” Jae introduced them to one another.

Donghae shooked her hand. ”Annyeong.”

“Annyeong, Jang Minah-imnida. Nice to meet you oppa. I’m a fan.”

Donghae just smiled.

Minah turned to jae. “So, can we talk now oppa? I don’t seem to see Tiffany here.”

“Wait? What’s with Tiffany?” Donghae suddenly asked.

“Oh? Didn’t you know Donghae Oppa?” Minah asked Donghae. “Did you just started..” Minah was about to ask Jaejoong if, he and Tiffany just started dating that’s why Donghae doesn’t know. But she was cut off when Tiffany suddenly appeared.

Tiffany noticed Jae and Donghae talking to someone and she recognized her, it was Minah. She also noticed that Jae was looking around and looking uncomfortable so she thought of approaching them.

“Hey.” Tiffany said.