Super Junior

Goodbye

 

HERE IT IS. SUPER JUNIOR. I hope you guys will like it. :>

 

Few days later. Yein decided to visit DBSK while they were practicing but when she got there, she was surprised to see not DBSK but Super Junior. Heechul saw her opened the practice room door and called her. Heechul and Yein became close when they just first met, Yein met all Super Junior members but she didn’t get a chance to hang out with them except for Heechul who asked her to eat out and talk all the time.

“Yein!” Heechul shouted. The rest of the SUJU boys looked at her direction.

Yein was about to go outside when she heard her name. She was quite shy because she’s not close to everyone. She turned around and bowed. “Annyeonghaeyo Oppas”

“What are you doing here?” Donghae came closer to her.

“I was about to visit Yunho Oppa but, I think I got the wrong information of where they are.”

“Well, they were here about 30 minutes ago. They just finished practicing.” Heechul said. “Let’s eat out later.” Heechul said while moving his eyebrows up and down.

Yein looked down and didn’t know what to answer.

“That’s right. I haven’t been eating out with you anymore dongsaeng-ah.  After we practice, let’s eat out together.” Donghae said. “Do you want to watch us practice?”

“Well, if I’m not going to be in your way while practicing. I might distract you guys.” Yein said.

Then someone answered from behind, he just entered the room and heard of what they were talking about. “Don’t worry, we kinda got used to have pretty girls in the practice room, SNSD and f(x) always watch us when we practice, we don’t get distracted anymore.” Siwon said.

Yein looked up and she saw Siwon drinking water.

“Ah. Siwonie knows some good words.” Heechul wrapped his arm around Siwon’s shoulders.

Yein blushed.

“Nice to see you again Jung Yein.” Siwon handed out his hand.

Yein looked at it at first then hold it. “Nice to see you too again Siwon-ssi.”

“Call me Oppa.” Siwon smiled and walked to the other members.

Yein stared at Siwon…

“Yein.. Yein.. Jung Yein???? YAH!” Donghae shouted.

“Omo. I’m sorry Oppa.”

“Why are you staring at Siwonie?”

“No I’m not, I … I was just thinking…”

“Okay? So, you’ll wait for me and Heechul Hyung so we can eat later?”

“Sure.” Yein said.

Yein was watching Super Junior practice. She was amazed how organize the boys were. They’re such a huge group who acts silly on and off cam but they were very serious when it comes to practices and performances but someone caught her attention, it wasn’t because he was one of the most handsome people she saw but because of the fact that he said she was pretty, well not directly but, you know what I mean. When the practice was done.

“Let’s go now!” Heechul said with a big smile as he pulled Yein.

“Where’s Donghae Oppa?” Yein asked.

“Here.” Donghae raised his hand. “Oh wait hyung, Siwon said he wanted to come.”

“Who?” Yein was shocked.

“CHOI SI WON” Heechul replied.

Yein just nodded.

In the restaurant, Heechul was sitting next to Siwon, while Donghae and Yein sat next to each other. They were talking and talking and talking when Donghae’s phone rang. He excused himself. When Donghae got back.

“Hey guys. I’m sorry, I need to go now, I have an important person to meet.” Donghae said.

“Sure Oppa. Call me when you get home.” Yein said.

Donghae made an okay sign while fixing his bag.

“I’ll come with you, I have a radio show to DJ.” Heechul stood up from his sit.

“What?” Yein said with a high voice.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you! People are looking.” Heechul said to Yein.

“Why do you have to leave Oppa! You were the one who invited me here!” Yein said, she was doing this because, it’s going to be her and Siwon who will be left alone.

“But I really need to leave. See you around Yein-ah. See you at the dorm Siwon.” Heechul said and he walked away.

Yein sighed.

“I’m sorry if you have to stay here with me.” Siwon said as he looked at the window.

Yein was shocked. She acted like some rude girl there. “Aniyo. I’m sorry Oppa, if I’ve acted~”

She was cut off by Siwon.“It’s nothing really. Well, do you want to go home now?” Siwon looked at her.

Yein was still ashamed of what happened, so to make it up for Siwon, she dropped of her shyness and immediately pulled him up and went somewhere.

 

I'M NOT SURE IF I CAN UPDATE AS EVERYDAY OR EVERY 2-3 DAYS ANYMORE. MY CLASSES WILL START TOM. IT'S GOING TO BE HARD, BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE WHENEVER I CAN. :)