Congrats on the shop!

Goodbye

 

The next few months. Yein and Yunho decided to start a business. It was Yein’s idea to start a coffee shop and Yunho helped her with it.

It was the opening day of the coffee shop, and Yein and Yunho invited some all-star guests. The opening day was also the busiest because many people have come to enjoy the new coffee shop and also to see the stars.

Yein and Yunho was outside greeting people that are coming. DBSK was there except for Jaejoong.

“Will Jaejoong Oppa come?” Yein asked Yunho.

“He said he will.”

“Well, if he says to you that he’ll come maybe he will.” Yein was looking for more customers and paused. “Now, where is Siwon Oppa?” Yein said. Yunho looked at her sister.

After a few minutes, Siwon came with Donghae, Heechul, Sungmin and Yesung. Some reporters gathered around the members and took pictures. Yein can’t go and greet Siwon like she used to when they meet. She just bowed to them and let them enter the shop.

There were no more expected guests coming so Yein and Yunho went inside. Yunho went to the employees to see what they were doing.

“Yein!” Donghae called.

Yein went to the table where Super Junior and some friends were staying. There was a space beside Siwon so Yein sat there but not too close.

“Oppas, thank you for coming.” Yein said brightly.

“Well, it’s nice to have free coffee you know.” Heechul said and some of the guys laugh.

“Oh, here.” Siwon handed a gift to her. “It’s from all of us.” Siwon smiled.

“Gamsahamnida Oppa. I’ll open it later.”

After a few minutes talking, one of the employees walked to Yein holding a bouquet of flowers, a gift for the shop and a card.

“Ma’am, the guard said it came from DBSK’s manager.”

“Oh. Thank you.” Yein said. She opened the card and read.

Sorry if I can’t come. Here’s a present for the shop.

‘Manager Oppa sent this?’ Yein thought then she looked at the beautiful flowers and found a small card.

Congrats on the shop! –Jae

‘He didn’t come huh?! Why is Jaejoong Oppa like this, he was always present at any event, he’ll cancel everything. What’s going on with him?’ Yein thought.

Siwon coughed. “Who’s the flower from?”

“Oh. It’s from Jaejoong Oppa.” Yein said.

“Oh.” Siwon said with a low tone.

“Do have an idea what’s going on with him?”

“I don’t know.” Siwon said. ‘Somethings up with Jae?’ He thought.

“Well, I’ll just put these at the back.” Yein said and walked away.

When Yein was gone, Siwon went up to Yunho.

“Hey.”

“Oh. Siwon. How’s our foods and drinks?”

“It was all delicious. What could you expect from the Jungs.” Siwon laughed.

“Thanks Bro.”

“Hey. I heard that Jae’s not talking to Yein for quite some time now. What’s wrong?”

“Oh that. He’s kind of busy these days.”

“Well, I hope he talks with her soon. She’s been so frustrated about it that she’s kinda torturing me too.”

“I’ll definitely talk to him next time Siwon.” Yunho patted his back.

“Thanks Yunho. Well, we have to go. We got another schedule up. See you soon bro.” Siwon said goodbye to Yunho.

He went to Yein and said his goodbye personally. Yunho was watching him until they were gone.

‘Only if you know the truth Siwon. You will never ask Jae to talk to Yein that much. I’m sorry if I can’t tell you guys everything. It gets complicated every day.’ Yunho looked down.

“Hey. What’s wrong?”

Yunho heard a very familiar voice and hugged her.

“Siwon asked what’s happening with Jae. I’m worrying that it won’t take too long when everyone knows what’s happening.”

“Oh, Oppa. Don’t worry too much. Everyone needs to know the truth. It just needs the right time.” Hyoyeon said.