Unexpected Visit

Goodbye

SUPER JUNIOR ISN'T IN THIS CHAPTER YET. I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN WAIT FOR THEM A LITTLE MORE. :">

 

 

The next day.

Someone knocked at Yein’s door.

“Jae… Jaejoong Oppa? What are you doing here?” Yein was surprised who showed up in the door. Yein let him enter.

“Is Yunho here? He’s not answering his phone.” Jaejoong asked as he entered the place.

“He’s not here.”

“Am I the only one without a schedule here? Uhhh.” Jaejoong sat on the couch.

“Uhhm, I’m sorry for interrupting you but, Oppa, what are you going to do here anyway? Yunho Oppa isn’t here.” Yein asked Jaejoong as she went towards the kitchen to get some juice and snacks for the visitor.

“I don’t know. I don’t have anyone to hang out with. Oh here.” Jaejoong handed her a paperbag. “I thought you would like this.”

“Another present?” Yein asked and reached for the bag. She opened it, it was a box full of cookies. “Wow, cookies. Where did you bought it Oppa?” Yein was curious. She wanted to know where he bought it so that she could buy another next time.

“I made it.”

“You? What?”

“You don’t believe me eh? Ask your brother.” Jaejoong said while he was looking at the dvds.

“No.. no.. I was.. I just didn’t know that you can bake.” Yein was kinda embarrassed to reply.

“Hey, let’s watch this.” He opened the dvd.

Yein sat on the other end of the couch. “You’re going to stay here?”

Jaejoong moved a little bit and sat right beside her. He looked at her but she looked away. “If you don’t mind.” Jaejoong said slowly. Yein looked at him for a second then looked away again and just nodded.

 

YEIN’s POV.

“If you don’t mind.” Jaejoong oppa said.

‘What are you doing oppa?’ I said in my mind. ‘Why is he doing this. You can’t go closer or I’ll scream out loud. Why am I so tensed? I feel really nervous right now, look away now oppa please.’

“Hey, relax. You’re thinking too much. Now, let’s watch some comedy.” Jaejoong stood up and the tv and the dvd player.

While we we’re watching I can’t stop thinking about what he did a while ago. It’s true that he likes being close to girls huh, but I’m Yunho Oppa’s sister. He can’t do that to me. Yunho Oppa will get angry at him if he does. I looked at him, he is now laughing, he got that perfect smile, he looks really good when his showing his real smile, not those fake smile he gives off to others. Am I seeing the real Kim Jaejoong right now?

I noticed that the movie ended, he stood up and turned off the tv.

“Well that was a good one.” Jaejoong said as he returned to his place.

“Oppa, it’s almost dinner time, you wanna stay for dinner?” I said. I didn’t know why I said it but, it just came out of my mouth.

“You’re going to cook?”

“No. Let’s order.”

“Okay then. Let’s have some pasta.”

I ordered some pasta and pizza for dinner. We tried to call Yunho Oppa but he’s still not answering. I said I’ll call the other Oppas and Donghae Oppa too but, Jaejoong Oppa told me not to. He said they were busy. After waiting for quite some time, our order have arrived.

 

Short Chapter.