I'm sorry.

Goodbye

 

I'm sorry for the late update. i was just so busy in school that I don't have enough time to write anymore but I will still finish this story because it's my first one. :))))))) Thanks for the support everyone.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, Yein had a photoshoot for Singles magazine. In the dressing room…

“Yein-ah, I saw the picture of you and Choi Siwon on your blogsite yesterday. I never knew you were close with him. You two looked like a couple there.” Hae Yeon, her stylist said.

“Well, we just got along together recently and we’re not a couple. Siwon Oppa and the other Super Junior members are like brothers to me.” Yein replied.

“I know, but you too still look good together.”

Yein blushed and thought about Siwon. ‘I hate to admit it, but I think, I kinda like what people think about me and Siwon Oppa.’ Yein thought.

KNOCK. KNOCK.

“Come in” Yein shouted.

Yein was shocked to see 4 people coming in.

“Omo! Omma, Appa, Yunho Oppa, Jaejoong Oppa? What are you guys doing here?” Yein stood up and walked to them.

“Omma and Appa wanted to see how you do in photoshoots.” Yunho said.

“Oh. I’m not really that good Omma.” Yein said to her mom.

“What are you talking about dear. I saw your pictures, you’re really great.”

Yein just smiled. Then she looked at Yunho and Jaejoong who are now sitted and drinking the prepared juice in the table.

“What are you two doing here?”

“That’s not how you ask your Oppa.” Yunho said.

“I’m sorry. Yunho Oppa, Jaejoong Oppa, what are two of the most wanted guys of Korea doing here in the dressing room with no appointments. I thought you guys were busy?”

“We canceled our schedule for the day to come here with your parents.” Jaejoong responded.

“Yeah. You can cancel a schedule that easy but then you can’t have a spare time to bond with me anymore.” Yein got back from putting her make up.

“That’s why we’re here today. To bond with you.” Jaejoong said.

“You shouldn’t have.” Yein said sarcastically.

Someone opened the door. “Yein. We need you here now.”

“Oh. Ne. I’m coming.”

During the photoshoot, Yein’s parents was amazed on how their daughter turned out to be like what she is now. Yein was not into kind of things like this before, but look at her now, she’s stunning.

After the photoshoot, Yein’s Dad treated everyone for a lunch. After eating..

“Omma, Appa, I have to go. I just remembered that I have to meet up with an important person later, Yein-ah, can I borrow your car?” Yunho asked Yein.

“Oh sure Oppa. Make sure you won’t put any scratch on it.” Yein smiled.

“I’m not that kind of a driver. Oh and, Jae, can you bring them home for me?” Yunho said while tapping Jae’s shoulder as a way of saying he’s leaving.

“I can drive the car Oppa!” Yein said.

“Sure. I’ll take them home safely.” Jae said and smiled at Yein. Yein pouted.

At the Jung’s residence.

“Jaejoong. How about you stay here for dinner. Yunho said that he’ll sleep in your dorm tonight so the two of you can go home together.” Yein’s mother said as they entered the house.

“Ne. Ommonim.” Jae said.

Yein and Jaejoong went straight to the living room.

“So, what do you wanna do Oppa?” Yein asked.

“I don’t know.”

And then there was silence for like 5minutes.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

“I saw your blog yesterday.” I said to Yein while I was playing with my phone.

“Oh that? Isn’t it cute?” Yein said.

What cute? You and Siwon together, cute? I looked at her while she was smiling and looking at her phone.

“You went on a date with him?” I blurted out. I didn’t know what’s happening to me, asking too many questions but I just feel uncomfortable not saying these things to her.

“What? Why did you think of that Oppa?” I saw Yein looking at me.

“Everyone thinks of that you know. Siwon, being the one member who’s always absent due to a busy schedule hanging out with Jung Yein at night.” I said as I kinda raised my voice, I saw Yein shocked. I, myself too was shocked of what I just said, I can’t control what to say anymore. I looked at her for a long time and she did the same.

“So, that’s what you think? I never thought that you would think of that Oppa.” Yein looked away.

I went close to hers. I sat next to her while I was facing her back. I wanted to turn her to look at me but I felt bad for raising my voice.

“I’m sorry Yein ah.” I said while covering my face with my hands.

……………

 

 

THE CONTINUATION OF THIS WILL BE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. :))