I like her.

Goodbye

 

After the dinner, Mrs. Jung served wine to everyone. They all gathered up in the garden and talked about how Yunho and Hyoyeon became a couple. Few hours later, Hyoyeon had to go home because she has an early schedule. Yunho drove her to her dorm, while Donghae and Siwon were left at the Jung’s residence. Mr. and Mrs. Jung bid their goodbye to the young ones and headed to sleep.

“Who wants more drink?” Yein said.

“I thought that you can’t drink that much alcohol Yein-ah?” Donghae asked.

“It’s not just for me, and this is my house you know.”

“Sure. Bring more drinks here, we have a late night schedule tomorrow anyways.” Siwon said.

Yein went back to the garden with more drinks and some foods too. It’s been 3 hours a;ready and Siwon and Donghae are kinda drunk. Yunho came back an hour and a half ago, and he’s still fully awake, while Yein is just sitting there, drinking little by little and looking at all of them.

“Yunho Oppa, look at this Super Junior guys. I never thought that they’ll end up like this.” Yein said to Yunho.

“Me too. How ‘bout let’s help them get inside the living room. They can’t go home like this.” Yunho said. “I’ll help Donghae first arasseo? Wait for me here.”

Yunho helped Donghae walk. Yein sat beside Siwon and looked at his face.

‘It’s really amazing. Siwon Oppa is so handsome even when he’s drunk. How can a man be this handsome?’ Yein thought as she was looking closely at his face then she touched his face, starting from the forehead, to the nose, the cheeks and lastly, the lips. Siwon moved a little and Yein move her hand away. Siwon was smiling, he was dreaming. ‘I… I like you… I really really like you..’ Siwon said while sleeping. Yein was shocked on what Siwon said, she doesn’t know who he was dreaming of, but she wished that it was her. She leaned closer to him, “Even though I know, that maybe it’s not me that you are dreaming about but I.. I like you too Oppa..” Yein said and she kissed his cheek.

Yein didn’t know that Yunho saw what Yein did. He looked down and thought, ‘What’s happening to this girl? Yein, you’re making things complicated. I don’t think this is a good thing.’

Yunho walked to where Yein and Siwon were and started to help Siwon walk to the living room. When Yein was about to go upstairs, Yunho pulled her. They were on the stairs.

“Why did you do that?” Yunho said.

“What?”

“You kissed Siwon.” Yunho was on serious tone.

“You saw?”

“Hell yes. Now, tell me why? Are you dating him?” Yunho was kinda angry.

“I’m not.”

“You like him?”

“What’s your problem Oppa?”

“You. You are my problem.”

“What did I do? Yes. I like him, so what? Who cares? It’s free to like someone right?”

“But, it’s just that, it’s complicated.”

“Why? Because we’re both in the same industry. If fans can like him, why can’t I?”

“Because you’re not a fan! You’re my sister. You have your own name. And Jae….”

“And what?”

“Never mind. Go to sleep.” Yunho gave up and walked upstair.

“I don’t get you oppa.” Yein was kinda stomping her feet as she went to her room.

Yein and Yunho didn’t know that Siwon woke up when they left him and Donghae in the living room. He herad everything, from the start of the conversation to the end. He thought, ‘Yein… Kissed me?’

 

YUNHO’s POV

I was lying in my bed thinking of everything I saw. Yein likes Siwon? It’s not that I don’t like him for her, Siwon is one of the most gentlemen I met, he’s good looking and has a good reputation but, Jaejoong. I know that he also likes my sister. Yein, you don’t know how much Jaejoong had gone through his whole life, and when he finds out about this, I think, he won’t take it easy. Please, can you just leave for some time and just return again, for the sake of all of us.

When I was wabout to sleep, someone knocked on my door.

I opened it up and saw Siwon.

“Yunho. I’m sorry for interrupting your sleep, but, I.. I heard everything a while ago, and I… I like her too.”

END OF YUNHO’s POV