"You're too lucky!"

Goodbye

 

Well, this is just a part to add some more chapters in the story :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been a week, Yunho and Yein’s parents are back. They have announced their realationship to their close friends, and everything went fine.

One day, Yein was kinda bored in their house. She had contacted Yunho, Siwon and the other Super Junior and DBSK members, but all were too busy then she remembered one person.

She took her phone and called someone.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Unnie!”

“Oh! Yein-ah? Why did you call?”

“Are you busy right now?”

“No, I’m not. Actually, me and some of the members are just here in the dorm chillin’. Why?”

“Well, I don’t have someone to go out with, so I called you. Well, If you like, can we meet? I’m kinda bored here.”

“Sure. How about you come here in our dorm for lunch and then, let’s go out shopping afterwards.”

“Sounds great. I’ll be there in an hour.”

“I’ll be waiting.”

Then they both hung up.

Yein took a bath and wore something nice then fixed her things. Before she leave the house she told her mom where she’ll go.

“Umma. I’m going to SNSD’s dorm. I’ll be back during dinner.”

“Okay. Take care. And, say hi to the girls for us.”

“Ne.”

Yein drove to SNSD’s dorm for about 15 minutes. She was now infront of the door and rang the bell. Someone opened the door for her.

Yein was greeted by 5 members. Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri and same age friend, Seohyun.

“Wow. Unnie, this is the first time I’ve come to your dorm, I always got to stay outside when Yunho Oppa is driving you home.” Yein said as she sat down on the sofa.

“Well, it’s not really that magical here. It’s like a normal house full with girls.” Hyoyeon said as she came out with drinks.

“Oh! Yein-ah! You’re here.” Seohyun said when she saw Yein on the couch.

“Annyeong Seohyunie.”

“I’ll leave you two here, I’ll be making lunch.” Hyoyeon said as she went to the kitchen.

“Hi Yein! Nice to see you. You look dashing.” Tiffany greeted her.

“Tiffany unnie. Hello.” Yein stood up and bowed then everyone greeted her.

“I heard that you and Siwon Oppa are going out. Congratulations!” Yuri said.s

“Thanks unnie. I’m pretty shocked too of what just happened.”

“Well, I never imagined you and Siwon oppa will date, I was kinda expecting you and Jaejoong oppa.” Taeyeon said.

After hearing what Taeyeon have said, Yein thought about Jaejoong. She knows that Jaejoong already knew about her and Siwon’s relationship because he texted her saying, ‘Congratulations!’

“Me and Jaejoong Oppa are bestfriends.” Yein answered.

“You’re too lucky! Yunho Oppa’s younger sister, Siwon Oppa’s girlfriend and Jaejoong Oppa’s bestfriend. What could you ask for more?” Yuri stated.

“Well, my life isn’t that great. I kind of envy you guys. Being a SNSD member must be really fun. You girls have each other as sisters, while, I’m always alone.” Yein said.

“You’re not alone Yein. Us girls will always be by yourside. Treat us also like sisters. Especially Hyoyeon unnie. She’s really kind of your sister now.” Seohyun said to her.

Hyoyeon called everyone for lunch. After eating lunch, Hyoyeon and Yein went out to go shopping.

In the mall.

Hyoyeon and Yein was spotted hanging out together and having fun. They’ve been entering each shop and trying out clothes. After a few hours, the two have decided to take a break. They entered a coffee shop that has few people inside. The two of them were aware that some people were looking at them and that there are others whose taking pictures, but they just ignored it. That always happens, but this time, it’s different because they’re with each other.

2 little girls came up to them to have an autograph and take some pictures and the two willingly accepted it.

“Thank you unnie. You two are really pretty.” The taller girl said.

“Thank you. You’re also pretty and very cute.” Hyo pinched the girl’s cheek and smiled.

After some talking, Hyoyeon’s phone rang. She didn’t mind to look at the caller ID and just answered it.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hyo-ah, where are you?”

“I’m at the mall with someone.” Hyoyeon teased Yunho.

“I know. It’s been the talk of the hour. It’s already spread on the internet that you’re with my sister.”

“Then why did you ask where I was. You miss me?”

“So much. I want to go there.”

“You know that you can’t. It’s a very public place.”

“So, you’re with my sister anyway.”

“Whatever Oppa.”

“Don’t go anywhere. I’ll follow there. Okay?”

“Okay.”

Yein and Hyoyeon was waiting for Yunho at the coffee shop for20 minutes already. They’re becoming bored when Yein got a text message.

 

Yein. My schedules are finish. Let’s meet up, I want to spend the next few hours with you. I’m leaving tomorrow morning because of the concert we’ll be doing, I’m not gonna see you in 3 days. I’m missing you so much.

-Siwon

 

Yein wanted to meet up with Siwon, but she can’t leave Hyoyeon, but then she remembered tha Yunho’s going there.

“Unnie. I’m sorry, I got to leave. I need to meet Siwon Oppa right now.”

“What? You’re leaving me here?”

“Well, Yunho oppa is on his way here right?”

“But, you know that we can’t be seen together in a public place.”

“Fine. I’ll meet Siwon Oppa later.” Yein was now looking outside and then looked at her watch.

Hyoyeon saw the disappointment at Yein’s face.

“You really want to see him now?” Hyo asked as she drinks her coffee.

Yein nodded.

“Fine. You go. I’ll just ride a taxi.”

“No unnie. Wait for Oppa here.”

“I can’t. I don’t want him to get in trouble with our boss.”

“He’s not going to be in trouble. Remember unnie, he’s Jung Yunho and you’re Kim Hyoyeon, it’s your company’s loss if they’ll punish the 2 of you.” Yein said.

Hyoyeon never thought of things that way. Then she looked down.

“Fine. I’ll wait for him here. Go ahead.”

“Thank you unnie, I’ll make it up to you next time.”

Hyoyeon just smiled.

5 minutes after Yein left, Yunho arrived, and he knows that only Hyo was left there because Yein texted him.

“Let’s go?” Yunho said as he pulled out his right hand for Hyo. Hyo took his hand and asked, “Where?”

“A more private place.” Yunho said.

The people around Yunho and Hyoyeon were shocked on what they saw. A DBSK member and SNSD member spotted together, holding hands. It was a big issue around Korea. It became a very hot topic.