My Family

Goodbye

 

The day has come. Yunho and Yein were spotted at the airport waiting for their parents. Yunho was patiently waiting in his seat while Yein is walking back and forth infront of him.

“Omma! Appa!” Yein shouted and immediately hugged her parents.

“Oh Yein-ah! Look at you. You really look like a model now.” Yein’s mother said.

“Annyeong Omma, Appa.” Yunho bowed.

Their mother immediately hugged Yunho while his father tapped his head. After leaving the airport, the family went straight to the place where their parents are going to live. Yunho, Yein and their parents have decided to buy a house in Seoul so it won’t be far from their children, Yein was the one who designed the inside of it while Yunho was the one who looked for a good location. While they were waiting for the food that they’ve ordered…

“Yunho, call Donghae right now. Ask him to come.” Mrs. Jung said to Yunho.

“I’ve already called him a while ago Omma, I know that you’ll look for him.”

“How about his parents?” Mr. Jung asked.

“I think they can’t come.”

“Well, let’s just visit them some other time then. Your mother and I need to thank them personally for taking care of the two of you.” Mr. Jung said.

“How about your members?” Mrs. Jung said.

“Oh. I’m going to call them now.”

While Yunho was on the phone calling s to come, someone rang the door bell.

“I’ll get it. It must be Donghae Oppa.” Yein said as she stood up.

It was Donghae. As soon as he entered the living room, Mrs. Jung hugged Donghae tightly, just like how she hugged her children. When Mrs. Jung broke the hug.

“You are really handsome Donghae, just like in the pictures. Here, sit down.” Mrs. Jung said.

Before he sat, he bowed first to Mr. Jung and greeted him. Mr. Jung tapped Donghae’s back and smiled. They’ve been talking for quite some time now when the doorbell rang again. Yunho was the one who opened the door now and when he got back..

“Annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs. Jung. We are Dong Bang Shin Ki.” The 4 boys happily greeted Yunho’s parents while Yunho was thinking, are these guys really my members?

Yunho’s parents greeted each one of them.

“You guys are really handsome. I can’t imagine I’m seeing all 5 of you right now. I never really imagined Yunho being an idol before.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Thank you Mrs. Jung.” Yoochun replied.

“Ayyy. Don’t call me Mrs. Jung anymore, call me Ommonim. I treat you guys as my children now. I will also take care of everyone from now on.” Mrs. Jung said.

After talking for a long time. All of them ate and took pictures as a remembrance. While Mrs. Jung is unwrapping the things she have bought for everyone as a souvenir, Jaejoong was nowhere to be seen. Yein noticed that he was not there so she looked for him all over the house. When she reached the balcony, she saw a man’s figure there so she walked closer to it.

“Hey. Why suddenly disappear huh?” Yein asked as she stood beside him and looked at the view.

Jaejoong didn’t answer. Yein looked at him and she saw sadness. She saw something different from what she’s been seeing from Jaejoong. She never thought that there will be a moment where Jaejoong will be needing her for comfort.

“Uhh. Oppa, what’s wrong?” Yein looked serious and she touched his shoulder.

Jaejoong smiled without looking at her. “Nothing’s wrong.”

“Yeah right.”

It took 3mintues before Jaejoong talked.

“Your parents are really kind and are very fun people. You must be really lucky as their daughter.” Jaejoong said looking down.

Yein was shocked with what he said. She looked at him for like 30 seconds thens she hugged him like she never hugged anyone before. As Jaejoong’s bestfriend, Jaejoong told her about his family, that he is only an adopted son who was sold by his own parents to the Kims. But, Even though he was just adopted, he treated the Kims as his real parents because they gave him everything and he treated their children as his own sister. Jaejoong didn’t know the reason why his biological parents gave him away but the only thing he knew is that he doesn’t want to see them.

“Don’t say things like that.” Yein said while hugging him tighter. Jejoong can only look at Yein head. “I don’t like seeing you like this. It hurts me too you know.” Yein looked up to see his face.

Jaejoong is now brushing Yein’s hair with his hand and said, “You don’t have to worry about me. I’ve been living my whole life like this and I’m satisfied with my family right now. I don’t need those kind people with me right now.”  Then he smiled. “Okay. Let’s go back now. I’m sure they’re looking for you.”

“Looking for us!” Yein said.

Yein and Jaejoong went back to the living room while Yunho on the other hand was hiding himself so that the two won’t see him. When they were gone, he went out of the hiding area, fixed his clothes and shook his head lightly. ‘It doesn’t feel right.’

 

WELL, for the next chapter, Super Junior will be there :>