“Please, stop liking me.”

Goodbye

 

SORRY. I've been busy this past few days. :| Here's the next chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

When Yein entered the place, she was looking around for Jaejoong. Siwon was behind her but he stopped because she also stopped.

“He already left.” Yein said to Siwon.

“Maybe he’s just around. I’ll try to look for him.” Siwon said.

“No oppa, just enjoy the party. Thank you for being so kind.” Yein said and smiled then she walked towards Yunho and Hyo.

“Oppa, Unnie, where’s Jaejoong Oppa?” Yein asked the couple.

“Ready to talk to him?” Hyo said and smiled. “Well, I saw him talk to Changmin a while ago.”

“Yeah. Well, wait, you and Siwon, what have you two talked about?” Yunho asked her sister.

“I’ll tell everything next time.” Yein said and smiled.

Yein asked Changmin where Jaejoong was and he said that Jaejoong already left. Yein went back to Yunho and Hyo.

“So, where is he?” Yunho said.

“He said he just left.” Yein said. “Well, Oppa, can you ask him where he is?”

“All for my darling little sister.” Yunho said.

After texting Jaejoong, he replied.

 

At my new place. Why? –Jae

 

“He’s in his new house.” Yunho said.

“New house?” Yein was shocked.

“Yeah. He just bought a new condo unit. Hey. You two seriously need to talk!” Yunho said.

“I know that. That’s why I’m looking for him. Well, where is his new place then?” Yein asked Yunho.

Yunho told Yein the address then she just went off.

“Things are becoming okay now oppa. I hope it continuous to be this way.” Hyo said to Yunho.

“Yeah, but please, next time, just let one person falls for my sister.” Yunho said sarcastically.

 

Yein was now on her way to Jae’s new place. She rang the bell and Jae opened the door.

“Yein?” Jaejoong said.

Yein smiled and just waved a little.

Jaejoong let her in. Yein sat on one of the chairs while Jaejoong brought drinks and snacks out to the living room.

“So, uhm. How are you doing now oppa?” Yein asked.

“I’m fine.”

Then there was silence.

“Yein, I’m sorry for what happened.” Jaejoong said.

“It’s okay now oppa. You don’t need to worry anymore. It’s all in the past.”

“So, does that mean you’re forgiving me?”

“You didn’t do anything oppa. You just loved a … a person.” Yein said with a low voice.

“Yeah.” Jaejoong just smiled. “I, saw you and Siwon at the party, you two are back together now?”

“About that, we.. We’ve decided just to stay friends for now. Things are kinda complicated.” Yein said.

“Oh.” Jaejoong said.

“and Oppa.”

Jaejoong looked at her.

“Please, stop liking me.” Yein looked straight at Jaejoong eyes. Her eyes were pleading.

Jaejoong smiled when he looked down and ruffled his hair. “About that.” Jae looked at her again. “I’ll try.” Then he smiled.

Yein also smiled. “Thank you.”

“I’m lucky I got my bestfriend back.” Jaejoong said.

“Me too. Let’s get back to the old days, continue our friendship.” Yein said.

“No. How about just start a new friendship.”  Jaejoong said as he gave her wine.

“What do you mean?” Yein said.

“During those old days, those were the time I fell inlove with you.” Jae smiled at Yein and . “I’ll just fall harder if you want to bring back the old days.” He said smiling.

“Yah Oppa! Why are being like this. Do you want us to be awkward to each other? I’m starting to feel goosebumps. Stop that.” Yein said.

“I’m just telling the truth though.” Jae said.

Jae and Yein talked for more hours when Yein decided to go home, Jaejoong drove her home to make sure she’ll be safe.