‘I hope you won’t let go.’

Goodbye

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon and Jaejoong met the next day. Jaejoong was the first to arrive.

When Siwon arrived, Jae stood up and kinda smiled, Siwon just went to sit down.

“So, what’s up?” Siwon said while looking away.

“Siwon, I asked you to go here because I want to say sorry.”

“Sorry for what Jae?” Siwon was acting as if nothing happened yesterday.

“You know what I’m talking about. I didn’t mean to go to her first. I, I didn’t know what happened. It wasn’t my intention to do that to you.”

“Tell me straight, do you like my girlfriend?” Siwon was now looking at him.

Jaejoong doesn’t know what to do or what to say.

“Since when?”

Jaejoong remained silent while Siwon was just looking at him. Then Siwon’s cellphone rang, it was Yein. She wanted to meet with Siwon and Siwon said yes.

After the phone call, Siwon stood up. While he was walking away, Jae stood up and started to talk, Siwon stopped walking.

“I tried to avoid her Siwon and I think you know that. I didn’t talk to her, I acted rude around her and I even pushed her away. She doesn’t know anything, and things will remain as it is as long as she doesn’t know. I’m sorry for causing you trouble. I hope you can forgive me. Yein, she’s a really nice girl, and she loves you a lot. I hope everything would be fine with the two of you and, I…. I’m on my way to forgetting.” Jae said as he looked at the ground.

Siwon looked at him. “You two have always been too close, even before I met Yein. I actually thought that the two of you were dating.” Siwon said as he walked close to Jae. Jaejoong was looking at him.

“Apology accepted Jae, I’m sorry too because I’ve been rude, and you don’t have to avoid her. Our friendship will still remain as that and nothing will change. Atleast, I know that there are so many people loving Yein that, I don’t need to worry so much when she gets into trouble, because I know, many people would be there to help her.” Siwon tapped his shoulder.

Jae smiled as well as Siwon. “I should be careful of you next time.” Siwon said jokingly.

“You don’t have to.” Jae said.

Siwon turned around and walked away.

‘You’re really one of a kind Siwon, you really deserve Yein.’ Jaejoong thought while looking at Siwon walk away.

‘Will Yein leave me for you Jaejoong? You’re one brave person for admitting this kind of things. I respect you for that. You and Yein will be an amazing couple, but, but…. I love her too much that I can’t give her up.’ Siwon thought as he was walking to his car.

 

Siwon has arrived at Jung’s residence. Yein didn’t know that he already arrived and Mrs. Jung told Siwon to just go on Yein’s room.

Yein was infront of the mirror when Siwon arrived, she didn’t notice hims as she keeps on practicing what to tell him.

“Oppa. I don’t know the reason why you just left yeasterday but I must have done something wrong that’s why you did that, I’m sorry. I.. I can’t take it when you’re mad at me.” Yein said infront of the mirror and Siwon was smiling while looking at her.

Siwon knocked on the door and pretended that he just arrived, Yein was kind of startled seeing him there. Siwon walked towards her and just looked at her. Yein pulled him to sit on the bed.

“Why’d you called me here? Any problem?” Siwon said.

Yein sat beside him and held his hand. “Do I need to have a problem when I want to see you?” Yein said but Siwon just looked at her.

“Oppa. I.. I don’t….” Yein was cut off.

Siwon started repeating what Yein said a while ago. “Oppa. I don’t know the reason why you just left yesterday but I must have done something wrong that’s why you did that, I’m sorry. I can’t take it when you’re mad at me.”

Yein looked down, embarrassed and feeling kind of guilty at the same time.

SIwon hugged Yein. “You don’t have to explain anything.”

Yein rested her head on his shoulders. “But why did you leave?”

“I was tired so I was kind of bothered, don’t worry. I won’t do it again.” Siwon said.

Yein sit straight and looked at him. “You sure?”

Siwon nodded.

Yein suddenly kissed him on the lips and smiled. “I love you Oppa.”

Siwon smiled and did the same. But this time, Siwon kissed her longer. “I love you more Yein-ah.” Siwon said when he broke the kiss. Yein smiled.

“Come. Mom cooked something special when she found out that you’re coming. You’re being spoiled so much by my parents. They like you too much more than their own daughter. But I like it.” Yein said while pulling him.

Siwon smiled and looked at her. ‘I don’t need to worry about anything everytime I’m with you.’ Siwon thought. Then he looked at their hands that are holding each other. ‘I hope you won’t let go.’ Siwon held her hand tighter.