I miss them.

Goodbye

 

Yein and Jaejoong became closer to each other than before. They have become official bestfriends even in the eye of the public, well at first it was kind of awkward because she is Yunho’s sister and Jaejoong is older but, they got used to it. Yein’s career also bloomed, she got more offers now. She was even offered to be a singer but she turned it down because she’s not really into singing. Now, you will not only see her on runways and magazines, she’s now starting a CF and hosting a music program. No one expected for things to turn out like this for Yein, but then she was happy for the attention she’s been receiving and now, she’s more focused on what she’s doing.

One day, Yein decided to visit her favorite Oppas.

“Annyeong!” Yein entered DBSK’s dorm. In her surprise she stopped walking and closed her eyes.

“Yein-ah, next time you’re going here, inform us.” Junsu said as he put his shirt and a pair of pajamas on. He was walking only with boxers.

“Mianhae Oppa. I’m really sorry. Is it okay to open my eyes now?” Yein asked.

“Yes.”

 “BOO.” Jaejoong said as Yein opened her eyes.

As Yein opened her eyes, she was shocked with the person infront of her. Their faces are only inches apart.

“Yah, Oppa. What are you doing!” Yein hit Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“Aw. That hurts. Well, That’s one of the ways on greeting my oh-so-lovely bestfriend. Well, what brings you here?” Jaejoong asked as he sat on the couch.

“Why? Can’t I visit Yunho Oppa? By the way, where is he?” Yein asked, but then she kinda screamed a little when someone touched her shoulders.

“HU.” Yunho said.

“Aishh~ What’s wrong with the people living here? Huh?” Yein turned to look at Yunho.

“Yah! Are you here to start a fight?” Yunho asked who sat beside Jaejoong, who is now laughing at what happened.

“Oh, poor little Yein-ah. Well, you’re here just to visit Yunho hyung huh? Should the rest of us leave?” Changmin said jokingly.

“Oh. Aniyo Oppa. I’m just kidding, ofcourse I’m here to visit you all.” Yein said to Changmin.

“Tsss.” Jaejoong hissed, then Yein glared at him as he just smiled at her.

The six of them talked and teased each other for a while when Yein’s phone ring, she didn’t look at the number and just answered it.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Baby. How are you?”

“Omma. Oh, I miss you so much.”

“I miss you you too my Yein-ah. Where are you?”

“I’m at DBSK Oppa’s dorm. Waeyo?”

“Oh good. Let me talk to you and your brother.”

“Sure. Hold on a sec.” Yein clicked the loud speaker button and went near to Yunho. “Mom wants to talk to us.” Yein said to Yunho.

“Omma.” Yunho said happily.

“Yunho, dear. How are you doing?”

“I’m fine. How about you and appa?”

“We’re doing great. Are your members there too?”

“Yes. They’re here.”

“Annyeonghaseyo Auntie.” The other 4 boys said.

“Oh. Annyeonghaseyo you guys. I hope you keep doing great and don’t forget to take care of your health.”

“Ne auntie.” Yoochun replied.

“Very well, Yein-ah, Yunho, I have good news for you two.”

“What is it?” Yein asked.

“Me and your appa have decided to return to Korea.” Yein’s mom happily said.

“Oh, jinjja? That’s great! When will you return?” Yunho said.

“Next week maybe, we’ve been preparing for these for a whole month now. I miss you two so much that there are times I cannot sleep well thinking if you have ate already or if you’re having enough rest and sleep.” Their mom said like she was about to cry.

“Oh, omma, please, don’t say those things. Ofcourse we’re taking care of ourselves. Don’t you worry, and now that you’re coming back, things will be more fun.” Yein said.

“I know. Okay, We’ll just see you two next week okay? Take care all of you.”

“Ne.” All of them said, “say Hi to Appa for us. Take Care Omma.” Yein said then the line was cut.

Yein and Yunho looked at each other. Yunho saw Yein was teary eyed. He immediately hugged her sister. He knew that even though they’re seeing Yein laughing and cracking jokes with everyone, she’s still a little girl who misses her parents and needs their guidance to go through things. Yunho hugged her tighter when he felt that Yein couldn’t handle her sadness anymore. There are times they visited their parent’s in America but they can only stay there for as long as 5 days.

Yunho broked the hug and looked at her sister.

“I just miss them so much.” Yein said to Yunho.

“I miss them too.” Yunho said to Yein as he tapped her haed.

“Here.” Jaejoong handed a glass of water for Yein and smiled making sure that everything is alright.

“Don’t worry dongsaeng-ah. I’m sure they really miss the two of you too and they’re doing just fine like the two of you.” Junsu said.