Yunho's first crush.

Goodbye

This chapter will not be about Yein this time. I wanted to add some other romances and, I chose it to be Yunho's love life. :)))

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Few weeks have passed and they were all busy doing their own schedules. As for DBSK, they were practicing for a special stage performance with SNSD.

At the practice room…

“You guys will be performing a dance stage and a singing stage. Jaejoong, Junsu, Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun will be the ones singing while Yunho, Changmin, Yoochun, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona will be dancing. It’s going to be a separate performance, so the one’s singing will leave this practice room and go to the other room.” The instructor said to both groups. The other group left the practice room immediately.

The dance group started to do warm ups then when the choreographer entered the room, they began practicing for 2 hours continuously. They were given 30 minutes break.

YUNHO’s POV

While we were practicing the dance routine, I can’t help but be amazed to this one particular girl. Yes, since trainee days, she was been trained with us guys and from the very start, she was better than the others but up until now, I’m still looking forward of what she can give more. She never fails to impress me. I didn’t realize that I was starring at her for quite some time now though.

Someone tapped me then I returned to my consciousness.“Yah hyung. What are you looking at?” Changmin asked me then he looked to the direction where I was looking. Then he smiled.

“Waeyo? What’s with that smile?”

“Why don’t you just approach her hyung!” Changmin said then Yoochun came.

“Who are you going to approach?” Yoochun sat down beside me.

“You know who, hyung! Yunho hyung’s first crush.” Changmin said.

Yoochun looked at her then he smiled.

“Don’t listen to this freak, Yoochun. He doesn’t have something good …..”

“You should totally approach her.” Yoochun said still looking at her.

“Mwoya? Not you too.”

“It’s worth a try.”

“I don’t have plans on asking her out. I’m busy, I don’t have time for things like that.”

“HYOYEON-ah!” Yoochun shouted and tried to tell her to come near.

I can’t do anything now. I was looking at Yoochun and telling him to stop but he wouldn’t listen. I was about to stand up and walk away but then Hyoyeon was already infront of us.

“Ne, Oppa?” Hyoyeon asked with a smile on her face. She looks really beautiful when she smile even though she’s not wearing thick make-up. Her natural beauty is coming out.

“Do you have any schedule after this?” Yoochun asked her.

“I don’t know. I’ll ask our manager later. Why?”

“OKAY GUYS. Break’s over. Go back to your last position.” The choreographer shouted.

“Omo. I’m sorry Oppa. I’m gonna talk to you guys later.” She bowed and went away.

We practiced for 3 more hours until we memorized the whole dance.

“Okay guys. Tomorrow, we will perfect this dance okay? I hope you guys won’t forget the moves. I’ll see you tomorrow.” The instructor went out.

I was changing my shirt to a clean one when Changmin tapped my shoulder.

“Hyung.”

I looked at him. “What?” Then Yoochun pointed to someone. I saw Hyoyeon talking to Hyuk Jae, they look so close with each other. I know that they were really close friends but this time, you can see that there is something going on between them. Well, not really both of them, but when Hyukjae is looking at her, it’s like he’s melting her with his gaze. He doesn’t look at others anymore. He’s eyes are fixed at her.

“Hello? Anyone home?” Yoochun said while waving his hand infront of me.

“Oh. *cough* What’s with that?”

“Oh come on Yunho. You’re not good at hiding things. It’s your lost when if you don’t tell her..”

“Why can’t you just tell it to her right now hyung? When you’re mad at us, you tell it immediately and straight to the point, do that thing of yours right now.” Changmin said. This was the first time Changmin said something like that to me. “I know Hyoyeon will…..”

“will?” Hyoyeon said. She was standing at the back of Changmin now.

“Will be at my back in a few seconds. Annyeong Hyoyeon.” Changmin said.

She smiled at Changmin then looked at Yoochun. “Oppa, about what you told me earlier, well, I don’t have a schedule so… ”

“Great. Let’s eat together.”

“About that, Hyuk Jae Oppa already asked me to eat and I said yes.”

“Oh. Is that so?”

“Yes. Well, how about tomorrow. After the practice, I asked for my schedule tomorrow and I’m free the whole day. Is it okay? And, could I bring my members?” Hyo smiled to us.

“Better and yes, the more the merrier.” Yoochun said. “So, we’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Ne.” Then she said goodbye to Yoochun and Changmin then she lowered her head to me and I did the same.

When she’s gone, the three of us also left. In the car, Yoochun was busy texting, he’s been typing for quite some time now and he was smiling. I think this guy is planning something…

“I told you, you should ask her now or you’ll regret everything.”

“What if she doesn’t like me? Huh?”

“What if she does. We’ll never know if you don’t try.” Yoochun said.

“Have you seen her and Hyuk? It’s like…”

“That’s what I’m telling you!” Yoochun smirked. “Just do it brother. You’ll never regret it. Tell her now or everything’s over.”

“I don’t know.” I looked at the window. ‘You’ll never regret it. Tell her now or everything’s over.’ These words were repeating in my mind. “Aishhhh….” I just closed my eyes.

END OF YUNHO’s POV

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ANDDDD. ... HYOHYUK is my OTP, but then again, I like YunHyo, so for this Story, I'll go with YunHyo. Maybe on the next stories that I'll make, HYOHYUK will be my main. :)))) I hope you guys liked it.

Hyo will be a huge help to Yein :>

Comments, Suggestion and eveything is much appreciated :D