“I want the two of you to be together, for real.”

Goodbye

 

On the other side.

Jaejoong and Minah didn’t know that Tiffany was there when they were talking.

FLASHBACK

When Jae and Minah went to the rooftop. A few minutes later, Tiffany came back and asked where Jae went because she forgot to give back his jacket. She followed to the rooftop and the exact moment when she peeked at the door, she saw Minah kissed Jae, she was so shocked with what happened, she even saw Jae kissed her back. After seeing that, she had tears in her eyes and went to Yunho looking down.

“Oppa, can you give this to jae oppa.” Tiffany said as she run off.

“Fany-ah. What’swrong?” Yunho stood up and followed her but she was gone already.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Where’s Yunho?” Jae said as he sat on the chair.

“What did you do?” Yunho grabbed Jae’scollar.

“What?” Jae didn’t fight back.

Yunho showed him the jacket Tiffany gave. “Tiffany.” Jae said. “Where is she?”

“She run off.”

Jae wen tout as fast as he can. He can’t find Tiffany anywhere then suddenly when he was on the park, a girl was sitting on the bench alone. He sat beside her.

“Why’d you went away?” Jae said.

Tiffany looked at him. You can see that she cried. ”I just went there to give back the jacket oppa. I’m going now.”

“What have you seen?” Jae asked as he pulled Tiffany back to sit.

“I didn’t see anything.”

“Then why’d you run off?”

“I’m tired. I should go.”

“No.please.”

Tiffany can’t go because Jae won’t let go of her hands.

“You kissed.” Tiffany said. “Does that mean the game’s over?” she looked away.

“Nothing’s over. I did that because I want her to leave already.”

“That’s weird. Doesn’t that mean you want her to stay longer?”

“No. That’s not it.”

“Yeah. Right.” Tiffany shook her head. “You play with girls well oppa. What happened with someday I’ll fall for you, that’s the time I’m gonna call you mine.”

“I told you, the two of us are over years ago since the day she left me. We’re nothing now. Why don’t you understand?”

“But that’s not what I see oppa.” Tiffany started to shout.

Jae was shocked that Tiffany shouted at him.

“See. You can’t even explain very well.” Tiffany took that chance to escape from his grip.

When Tiffany was walking away, someone called her.

“Tiffany-ssi.” A girl shouted.

Tiffany looked back.

“You must really be an awesome girl.”

“What are you saying?” Tiffany said.

“You made Jae fall for you that fast.”

“Minah!” Jae said.

Minah smiled at him then looked at Tiffany again. “Jae was telling the truth.”

“You’re telling me this why?” Tiffany asked.

“I want the two of you to be together, for real.”

“Mwo?” Tiffany raised an eyebrow.

“He rejected me and you know what, I can’t really believe it at first but then I realized...” Minah walked over to Tiffany. “He’s already fallen for you.” Minah smiled at her, held her hand and left something in it.

Tiffany looked at her hand. It was a small heart-shaped pendant with the writings ‘Jae’s heart.’

“He gave that to me before. It’s all yours now.” Minah said and walked away.

“Minah!” Tiffany shouted.

Minah looked at her. Tiffany ran to her and hugged her. “Thank you.”

Minah hugged her back. “You’re welcome. Take care of him okay?”

Tiffany nodded. Jae came up to the two of them. The two broke the hug.

“Thank you Minah.” Jae said. ”That’s the Minah I know, my best friend.”

Minah smiled. “Yeah but you have a new best friend now. I’m just a part of your dark past.”

Jae hugged her. “You are. But you can always be a part of my bright future as my bestfriend.”

“Oppa.” Minah said as she started to cry. “I’m sorry for causing trouble and I hope you and Tiffany-ssi will be happy.” Minah broke the hug. “I should go.”

“Minah.” Tiffany reached her hand. “Let’s be friends.”

Minah took her hand and smiled.

“Let’s bond some time.” Tiffany said.

“I can’t.”

“Why?”

“I think I should move forward first from everything and I really can’t do that if I’m seeing him right.” Minah said as she was pointing to Jae.

“Well, I’ll be waiting for you, okay.” Tiffany said.

“You can count on that.” Minah said as she turned around.

“Wait.” Jae walked over to her and gave her something. “He can help.”

Minah looked at the number, shook her head and smiled. “Maybe some other time.”

 

When Mina left.

“So..” Tiffany said.

Jae went to pick up a flower near them and moved close to Tiffany. “You already know what I want to say and what I feel. Would you be my girl?”

Tiffany smiled and nodded.

Jae smiled and carried her while hugging her. When he put her down, he suddenly kissed her on the lips.

“Wow. That was sweet.” Jae said. “I should do this more often.”

Tiffany slapped his shoulder. “Yah! ert.” Jae hugged her again. They walked back to the DBSK boys holding hands, people saw them, they just let them take pictures not thinking of what will happen.

That same night. A sudden news came up that Jae and Tiffany was now dating.