Yein's Desicion

Goodbye

 

“Omma, Appa, I have decided that I’ll go back to Korea. I really miss Yunho Oppa, I want to see him, I want to see how he and Donghae Oppa perfoms live and since I already graduated, I can look for my own job there.” Yein stated to her parent.

“Well, If that’s what you want, you’re in the right age to decide and do what you want, but we can’t come with you there, we still have our own stable jobs here. We’ll also return there when we need you two.” Her dad said.

“Really? Oh, Omma, Appa, gamsahamnida.” Yein hugged her parents.

Yein was so excited she booked a flight to Korea within next week. She didn’t tell her older brother that she’s coming. She wanted to surprise him.

A week later, Yein arrived in Seoul. She soon went to a hotel where she can stay for a while, good thing her parents gave her enough money. Yein decided to visit Yunho, but she don’t know how. One day, while she was walking in the mall.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…” Yein bumped into someone, the when she looked up, “Oppa?”

“Ye.. Yein-ah?? Yein! It’s really you!” Donghae immediately hugged her.

“Wah! Oppa, I didn’t expect this to happen. Wah, look at you, you really look like a celebrity now, I was just watching you and Yunho Oppa on videos but now, you’re here, right infront of me.” Yein said while looking at him from head to toe.

“Hey hey, be a little quite, people are looking.” Donghae lookedaround, “How about we grab some lunch, my treat!” Donghae smiled at her.

…..

“What? Yunho doesn’t know you’re here, then where are you staying?” Donghae asked her with big eyes.

“Ne. I wanted to surprise him, but I forgot, he’s really busy right now, being a celebrity and all, I’m staying in a hotel for a while.” Yein said while sipping her drink.

“Well, do you want me to tell him to stop by here? I mean, if you wanted to meet him, or we can go to his dorm, hotels are expensive, how about you stay at my family’s house, I’m sure mom would be really happy to see you there.” Donghae suggested.

“Well, I don’t know, I’ll think about staying with your parent’s house first, I don’t want to be a burden to them..” Yein was thinking on how to meet Yunho and if she would accept Donghae’s offer.

“Ah. You won’t be a burden to them, you’re like your brother. Wait, I know, well, he’s practicing with he’s group members right now, do you want to stop by the company building and see how they practice, and you can also talk with your brother while we’re there? ” Donghae suggested again.

Yein thought of it for some time, she doesn’t want to disturb her brother while practicing, but she wants to see him already, it’s been years since they last met personally, Yunho, didn’t return to America when he left. They only meet online. Now is a chance to talk to him, and she really wanna see the other members of DBSK too.

“Well, okay. But, I hope I’m not disturbing them with their practice.” Yein replied.

“We’ll talk to them when they get some break. Okay?” Donghae said. Yein nodded.

After an hour, Donghae and Yein didn’t went straight to SM building, they first went to Yein’s place to get some things. But, people around them are fast, there was one article uploaded in the internet that they saw Super Junior’s Donghae with an unknown girl eating lunch together, but the pictures aren’t that clear so the girl’s face is not clearly showing. Many fans were wondering if he has a girlfriend.

Meanwhile, at SM….

“Yunho yah? Donghae has a girlfriend?” Jaejoong asked Yunho.

“What girlfriend? He never told me anything? Maybe he does.” Yunho answered.

“Well, it’s in the news already. He ate lunch with a girl.” Jaejoong said.

Yunho was curious with who Donghae is dating. He’s Donghae’s bestfriend, but how come he never told him about her, maybe they just got together.

 

 

HERE IT IS. I hope you guys like it. :> Comment your suggestions and views about the story.Please and thank you.