“You can go now.”

Goodbye

 

Siwon was now back in Europe to continue with the project, Yein went back to Korea after a week and also started a new CF to film.

Today was Yunho and Hyo’s 7th month celebration of being together. They planned to have a small dinner at a private restaurant. Hyoyeon came first.

After an hour, there were no signs of Yunho. She tried to call him but no answers, she was having double thought on staying to wait for him or just leave, but because she wants to know if he’ll come, she stayed longer.

“Ma’am, were about to close.” One of the waitresses said.

Hyoyeon nodded, but before she stood up, she called Tiffany.

“Hyo-ah. Waeyo?” Yein said.

Hyoyeon’s tears started to fall.”Fany-ah. Where are you?”

“I’m at the dorm.”

“Can you meet me at the park near our dorm.”

“Waeyo?”

“Please.” Then Hyo hunged up.

 

After 10 minutes, Tiffany came. She saw Hyo looking at the moon. She came up to her with a smile.

“Yah. It’s late why….” Tiffany stopped when she saw Hyo crying.”What’s wrong?” She suddenly huuged her.

Hyo hugged her back. “Fany-yah.”

“Tell me, what’s wrong. Why are you crying?” Tiffany said as she wipe the tears on Hyo’s face.

“He didn’t come.”

“What? Have you tried calling him?”

“I’ve done that a hundred times.”

“Uhh. Hyo, don’t cry. Maybe something came up, maybe he’s busy.”

“A simple text message would be fine. I’ve waited on the restaurant until it closed. Fany yah, I don’t know if I’m going to be mad or disappointed.”

“Oh Hyo. I can’t believe Yunho Oppa could do this.”

 

Tiffany and Hyo talked more and decided to go home after. The next day, Fany got up early and called Yein.

“Unnie?” Yein said on the other line sounded like she just woke up.

“Yein-ah! Good Morning.”

“Good Morning too unnie. What’s up?”

“Uhm, where’s your oppa?”

“I think his at DBSK’s dorm but he came home late yesterday and he was really in a bad mood. I think he had a fight with Hyo unnie. Waeyo?”

“He… He didn’t came to their date.”

“What?”

“She waited for him until the restaurant closed, but no signs or even a single cal from him.”

“Omo. How could oppa do that?”

“I don’t know either, and once he don’t do something. I will get really mad at him.”

“I’m so disappointed. Don’t worry unnie, I’ll try to contact him. I’m so sorry for Hyo unnie.”

“Well, I’ll see you around okay.”

“Ne.”

 

When Hyo woke up, Taeyeon was preparing breakfast.

“You’re late.”

“Sorry, I over slept.” Hyo said as she sat down.”Where are the others?”

“They had a morning schedule. It’s only you, me and Tiffany in here.”

Hyo nodded and started to eat.

Someone rang the door bell.

“I’ll get it.” Tiffany said.

Tiffany opened the door and saw Yunho standing there with a bouquet of flowers. Tiffany raised an eyebrow. Yunho looked down.

“Fany-ah, who is…” Hyo followed her and stopped when she saw Yunho. Hyo looked down.

“What’s taking you girls so long?” Taeyeon came up to them and saw Yunho.”Oh, oppa, you’re here, come in.” Taeyeon let Yunho come in while Tiffany went to the kitchen.

Taeyeon left them also at the living room.

Yunho went infront of Hyo, gave the flowers and smiled.

After getting the flowers, Hyo walked away but Yunho caught her wrist and suddenly hugged her.

“I’m sorry. I can explain.”

Hyo was getting out of his hug looked at him with an explain-now look.

“I went somewhere yesterday, and when I was about to go home, I got lost, I went back and forth for like so long and when I found my way, there was a hug traffic jam. But I went to the restaurant, I swear, but it’s already close.” Yunho looked down and held her hand.

“I called you.”

“I forgot to bring my phone.”

Hyo looked away.

“You can go now.”

“Hyo. Don’t…”

“I’ll talk to you some other time.”

Yunho couldn’t do anything, he just went home.

Fany and Taeyeon talked to Hyo. Fany already told Taeyeon what happened.

“Why did you let him leave?” Taeyeon asked.

“I understand his explanation. It’s just….I’m still disappointed.” Hyo said.

Fany hugged her.”It’s okay. You can talk to him when you feel like it.”