Introduce her.

Goodbye

 

WELL. I'm on duty every mon-wed, so it's really hard to upload or make a story, but please, like this one. >:) I hope you guys will suggest some additional stories if you want. Feel free to do it. >:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few weeks have passed and Yunho told his family about his relationship with Hyoyeon. He did say that he has a girlfriend but he wanted to surprise them on who it is. So, he decided to invite Hyoyeon for dinner in the Jung’s residence.

At the Jung’s house.

“Honey, don’t worry too much about the decorations here. I’m sure, Yunho’s girl will like simple things.” Mr. Jung said.

“It’s just that, it’s the first time that Yunho will introduce her girlfriend to us personally. I think he really likes this girl for doing this kind of things. Call Yein and ask her to come home early. Okay? And, call Donghae too.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Very well then.” Mr. Jung called Yein and Donghae.

It was already 7PM and the dinner will start around 8. Yein’s already home and immediately changed her clothes. As she walked down stairs, the door bell rang.

“I’ll get it.” Yein shouted.

As Yein opened the door, she was greeted by two handsome looking men who is wearing nice clothes. The smaller one hugged her and the taller one just smiled. As they entered the leaving room, Mrs. Jung greeted them.

“It’s nice that you can come Siwon-ssi.” Mrs. Jung hugged both Donghae and Siwon.

“Well, I don’t have a schedule for today, I’m gonna be left alone in the dorm though.” Siwon replied.

“No worries. Donghae’s friends are always welcome here.”

“So, what’s going to be the celebration Ommonim?” Donghae asked as he sat down beside Mr. Jung.

“Yunho Oppa will introduce his girlfriend tonight.” Yein excitedly said.

“Mwo? Yunho? Why didn’t I know about this?”

“Well, Yunho said that, it’s just been 2 weeks that they started meeting each other and only s know who the girl is. He also said that we all know who she is.” Mr. Jung said.

“Aish. That Yunho, he’s hiding something from me. ” Donghae said.

“It’s okay Oppa, that’s why he wanted you to come, so he can introduce her to all of us.” Yein said.

The door bell rang again.

“It’s them. Yein, please put this drinks to the kitchen.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Ne. Omma.”

Yein picked up some of the glasses and she left some, but then when she returned to the kitchen to get the others, Siwon already took them and started to go to the kitchen. Yein talked to Siwon.

“You don’t have to do that Oppa.” Yein said.

“Well, it’s faster if I help right?” Siwon smiled.

“Gamsahamnida.”

“By the way, you look very beautiful with that dress.”

“Don’t tease me.”

Siwon walked and stop beside her. He whispered something that only Yein can hear, “I’m telling the truth.” After that, he held Yein's hand and pulled her to greet Yunho.

As Yunho entered the living room. “Well, Omma, Appa, Yein, Donghae and Siwon, I want you to meet my girlfriend.” Yunho said as he called her. Hyoyeon walked in.

“Hyoyeonie?” Donghae said.

Hyoyeon bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Hyoyeon-imnida” and she smiled.

“Omo! You’re an SNSD member right? Wah. Honey, isn’t she beautiful?” Mrs. Jung said as she walked close to Hyoyeon and hugged her. “Hello, Hyoyeon-ssi.”

Hyoyeon hugged her back. Mr. Jung smiled at her and she bowed. Yunho pulled her to Yein, Donghae and Siwon.

“Well, I don’t need to introduce you to these two, but you need to meet my darling sister. Hyoyeon, this is Yein, Yein this is Hyoyeon.” Yunho said.

“Hello. Nice to meet you Hyoyeon unnie.” Yein said and hugged her.

“Nice to meet you too Yein-ssi. You are really pretty.” Hyoyeon said.

“Gamsahamnida. You too.” Yein said.

Hyoyeon noticed Donghae and Siwon looking at them. She turned to face them and bowed. “Annyeong Oppas.”

“Hyo-ah? I never thought that…” Donghae was cut off.

“No one ever thought about this.” Yunho said. “Only my members knew that I like her.”

“What a friend Yunho!” Donghae said.

“Don’t be sad Hae. You’re still my bestfriend.”

“Your girlfriend here liked you years ago too Yunho.” Siwon said.

“I know that. But, how did you know?” Yunho asked.

“When we were trainees, remember when Me and Hyo was sent to China to study Mandarin, well, she kept telling stories about you looking at her and she was like shouting while telling that story.” Siwon said and held Hyo’s shoulders.

“Ah, that! I remember, I was kinda jealous that you had to go with her. I was expecting that I was the one to go to China.” Yunho said and held Hyo’s hand.

“And now, I’m happy that her all time wish had come true. I hope you too will be happy forever.” Siwon smiled to them.

“Well, enough with the chitchat, let’s continue that while eating dinner, come on now everyone.” Mrs. Jung said.