“I always try to make time for you.”

Goodbye

 

­­After waiting for some time, the Doctor went out from the operating room.

“Are you his family?” the doctor said.

“I’m his manager and these are his friends, his parents are on their way.” DBSK’s manager said.

They were now all standing up waiting for the doctor’s news.

“Well, he’s fine now, we will transfer him to one of the private rooms. He wasn’t in so much danger, some minor injuries but we had to put a cast in his right arm because it was the most affected part, his right arm was broken. I’m also telling you that this has been a traumatic incident for him so he might show some undesirable behavior, please cooperate with him. For now, he’s sleeping, you can see him when his already in the private room.” The doctor said and left.

DBSK’s manager went to the nurse to fix everything and for charges. The 4 members sat on the waiting area. Yein and Siwon remained to stand but they were all relieved that Jaejoong is okay.

Junsu and Changmin went to the hospital’s cafeteria to buy foods and drinks for everyone there.

“Oppa. What really happened to Jaejoong Oppa?” Yein sat beside Yunho.

“The police said that when he was driving his way to the company building, a truck suddenly appeared at the right side and it was too late for Jae to do something. The truck’s break wasn’t working so the driver lost his control.”

“Oh.” Yein could only say.

The nurse came.

“Excuse me, Mr. Kim is now transferred to room 409 at 4th floor. You can go see him now.”

Yunho, Changmin, Yein and Siwon went to Jaejoong’s room and he was still asleep. After some few minutes, Jae’s family came in and they went out to give his family some time.

“Uhm, guys, we need to go now, we should return to your schedule. We’ll just visit Jae again tomorrow.” DBSK’s manager said and the 4 boys followed with Yein and Siwon.

When they went outside, many media and fans were still out there. Some were crying for Jaejoong and some was shouting. The media suddenly attacked DBSK’s manager with questions and the only thing that the manager can say was, “He’s fine now.”

But there was something that caught the attention of everyone, when someone asked, “Why did Jung Yein and Choi Siwon came here together? Are they dating?”

Yunho looked at Yein and Siwon. Siwon was still holding Yein’s hand.

 

YEIN’s POV

When we were on our way to the car. Someone suddenly asked, “Why did Jung Yein and Choi Siwon came here together? Are they dating?”

I saw Yunho Oppa looked at us, he saw that Siwon and I were holding hands. I held to Siwon’s hand tighter and he was still there helping me through the crowd.

‘What will happen if they finds out about us.’ I thought but when I looked at Siwon Oppa, my questions just disappear. I made up my mind to ride Siwon Oppa’s car again. I will deal with the media later with whatever they ask, for now, I don’t care if they make some news.

When we got there, Yunho Oppa was about to pull me to go with them but I shook my head, and he nodded. Siwon Oppa opened the car door for me and he ran to the driver’s side and he just drove off.

Siwon Oppa drove me to our house.

“You okay?” Siwon said when he was walking me to the front door.

“Yes.”

“This was the first time seeing you so worried like that.”

“Hey. Don’t worry, it’s..”

“Don’t explain, I understand, when it comes to this things, we really forget a lot of things. Car accidents are not new to me; you know what happened to my members’ right? But I still don’t get off the feeling of being worried. I didn’t even mind the media that time.” Siwon Oppa said while holding my hands.

“Thank you Oppa.”

“But, aren’t you scared right now?”

“About what?”

“The media have seen us together now. There will be news all over.”

“Let’s just face that tomorrow. For now, it’s about Jaejoong Oppa.”

“You were so brave back there.”

“You were too.”

“Well, we’ll see tomorrow then. Let’s visit Jaejoong.”

“Sure, if you don’t have a schedule. You know you’re such a busy person, but you can still have free time.”

“I always try to make time for you.”

I smiled and kissed him. “Bye.”

“Bye.” He smiled.

END OF YEIN’S POV