Bestfriends.

Goodbye

 

HERE. I uploaded 2 Chapters :> Hope you guys will like it :">

 

 

JAEJOONG’s POV

While we were eating, I felt Yein was really uncomfortable. Why would she ask me to eat here if she’s acting like this now. She must be creeped out in what I did before. I was going to the fridge to get some drink when I saw a wine bottle. Wine would be perfect for our dinner. I got the wine and held it up.

“Yein-ah, can we drink this?” I was pointing at the wine.

“Oh. Sure Oppa.” Yein said and continued eating.

I opened the wine and served some for me and Yein.

“You drink?” I asked her.

“Not that much though.”

“Cheers.” I held up my glass.

After she drank the first glass, she was going to say something but stopped.

“What is it?” I asked.

“What? What is it?”

“You want to ask something right? Go ahead!” I said.

“Oh, that, well, I.. I was curious on what you did a while ago, when… before we watched the movie.”

“Ah. That? I just wanted to be close with you. I want you to be comfortable when I’m around. So, I was doing some acts for us to get along.” I said. ‘So, she was thinking about that? How cute.’

After that, we kinda talked comfortably with each other then she came up with a weird question.

“Oppa, I heard that.. I mean, there are rumors about you being a…. a… how can I say this.. Uhh,” Yein was thinking of her next words.

“Playboy? Lady’s men?” I asked.

“Oh. I didn’t mean to say it like that..” Yein said and looked down.

“Don’t worry I hear it a lot. Well, people think that I’m being close to a lot of girls but they didn’t know that those girls are being close to me.” I said.

“Huh?”

“There are pictures that look like I’m out with girls, being close, touchy like that but behind those pictures, it’s different, it’s those girls who are doing that kind of stuff to me. You get it?” I asked.

“Yeah. I get it. So, the rumors aren’t true?”

“Well, some maybe. Guys will be guys.” I said. I wanted to tell the truth though. There are times that we can’t avoid being flirty.

“Ah. Are you close with girls?” Yein asked.

‘What’s with all the questioning huh? Interrogation? Well, I’ll play along.’ I add up more wine in my glass and drank a little bit. “I’m really not that close to girls. Well, you’re the second girl that I have been talking to like this except for my sister and my mom though.” I said.

“Who’s the first?”

“My best friend.“ I said as I looked inside the glass.

“Bestfriend? Your bestfriend is a girl? How come you I never saw her with you?” Yein asked.

“Well, she moved far away a longtime ago. She studied in other country and I don’t know any news about her anymore.”

“Oh, I’m sorry about that Oppa. I shouldn’t have asked this kind of questions.” Yein said and looked sorry.

“It’s okay, it was a very long time ago, I’m really amazed by Yunho and Donghae though, childhood friends and they just saw each other again, after a long time.” I said while looking at her. “I’m kinda jealous of their friendship, their closeness.”

“Me too.” Yeain said. I was shocked in what she said. “I’m jealous of Yunho and Donghae Oppa’s friendship, even though I’m always with them, they have a different bond when they’re together. I wish I have someone like Donghae Oppa in my life too.” Yein sounded sad.

“You don’t have a bestfriend?”

“I have close friends, but I’ve never had a bestfriend before becase I’m always with Yunho Oppa. I wanted to have someone I can talk to comfortably, share secrets and just hang out when I’m bored. There are things that I can’t really share to Yunho Oppa.”

“Do you want a bestfriend?” I suddenly asked.

Yein looked up, “What?”

“I’ll be your bestfriend. Tell me everything you can’t tell to your Oppa, ask me for advices, hang out with me, share your stories.” I said with a happy tone.

“Oppa? Are you sure? Are you feeling well? ARE YOU OKAY?”

“Hey, you’re looking for a friend, I’m looking for a friend, why don’t we be friends.” I said.

“But, we are friends.”

“BESTFRIENDS! You can treat me as your bestfriend, well, if you want though.” I said with a lower voice.

End of Jaejoong’s POV

 

YEIN’s POV

“But, we are friends.”

“BESTFRIENDS! You can treat me as your bestfriend, well, if you want though.” Jaejoong Oppa said then he looked down.

‘He really means it. He wanted us to be some kind of my bestfriend?’

“Sure.” I said while looking at him. He looked up and smiled.

“Deal?” He handed his hand for a handshake.

“What is this? Wanted to be friends like this?” I asked.

“Hey. Just shake it.”

I took his hand and shaked it.

“You can now act freely with me. Don’t hesitate to touch or slap me in the shoulders. I want you to act with me as a real best friend. I can assure you that I’ll always be there when you need a friend.” Jaejoong Oppa said as he smiled to make an assurance. “Now, I am your best friend/Oppa” he said happily.

After talking more about things, I realized that I have been comfortably telling him thought s and secrets that I have been keeping. I’m really comfortable with Jaejoong Oppa right now.

“Well, It’s kinda late. I’ll be going.” Jaejoong Oppa stood up and headed towards the door hwhile I’m following behind.

“Thank you for everything Oppa, I had a fun time talking with you and I really felt that I’m talking with a bestfriend.” I said.

“Well, I am your bestfriend. See you next ti….”

While he was talking, I suddenly hugged him, I just felt like doing it and he just hugged back.

“I’ll see you next time Oppa, come visit again okay?” I said with a smile and he also smiled and went out.

END of YEIN’s POV

“Bestfriend.” Yein and Jaejoong said at the same time. Jaejoong smiled for the last time before walking away.

 

Well, I have a question for you guys. Who would you choose? The on you loved/love who just decided to give up on the two of you WITHOUT thinking but told you he still loves you or the one who was always by your side but remained silent about how he feels for you?