“Then what does Tiffany really like?”

Goodbye

 

Tiffany noticed Jae and Donghae talking to someone and she recognized her, it was Minah. She also noticed that Jae was looking around and looking uncomfortable so she thought of approaching them.

Tiffany held Jaejoong hand and looked at him in the eyes and nodded. “Hey.” Tiffany said.

Jae held her hand tighter and smiled and looked at Minah.

Minah was looking at their hands that just entwined.

Donghae was confused of what happened and suddenly looked at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong also looked at Donghae and let out a small chuckle. Jae removed his hand from Tiffany’s and held her waist making Tiffany also face Donghae, Tiffany looked down and Jae just smirked.

“Sorry Minah. I’m going out with my girl today.” Jae said as he pulled Tiffany closer.

Tiffany looked at Jae’s arm that was around her waist and looked at him. She blushed a little and smiled, then she turned to look at Minah.

“It’s okay oppa. Maybe next time.” Minah said as she went away.

 

When Minah was gone, Jae and Tiffany didn’t realize that they stayed like that until Donghae chuckled.

“So, you two are dating now? Since when?” Donghae asked.

“Ani Oppa, it was…” Tiffany was cut off by Jaejoong.

“Since last week.” Jae said.

“Mwo?” Tiffany asked.

“Yes.” Jae said while looking at Tiffany, then he turned to look at Donghae. ”Maybe you’re too busy to not notice things around you.”

“This is new. 2 DBSK boys dating 2 SNSD girls.” Donghae scratched his head. ”Hmm. Then what are my members doing now adays?” he said as he walked to where the others was.

 

When Donghae went away, Jae pulled Tiffany back to SM building, when they were inside; he didn’t held Tiffany’s hand and just let her follow him. They went to one of the buildings practice rooms and locked the door.

Tiffany texted Hyo saying that she will follow wherever they were going, she just needs to go somewhere else.

When they were inside.

Jae hugged her. Tiffany was shocked at first and hugged him back.

“Thank you Fany-ah and I’m really sorry. I.. just can’t talk to her yet.”

They broke the hug.

“It’s okay oppa.”

After a few more minutes they were talking on how they’ve been acting infront of Minah and laughed about it. When suddenly, Jae said something that made Tiffany felt a bit awkward and happy at the same time.

“You know what Fany-ah. When I’m ready to find love again, I would really wish and like it if it would be you.” Jae said as he sat beside Tiffany.

“What.. what are you talking about oppa?” Tiffany looked down and rolled her fists.

“Eveytime I look into your eyes, it’s like they are saying something, something really sweet and breathtaking.” Jae said as he held Tiffany’s hands.

There was a moment of silence.

“Don’t fall for this Tiffany oppa.” She said as she stood up. “The Tiffany you’re talking to right now is the Tiffany that is trying to be your fake girlfriend.”

“But you seem to be the Tiffany I know back in the old days. Those eye smiles and girly things. It’s really you Fany-ah.”

“Ani. I’m the Tiffany who’s playing a game right now. You don’t know much about the real me because we only talk a little back then and we also don’t hang around each other except when Yunho Oppa and Hyoyeonie got together. All you know about me is having my eye smiles and girly stuffs. Everyone only knows that about me.”

“Then what does Tiffany really like?”

“You have to find out yourself.”

“What? How?”

“You can start by bonding with me a little more.”

Jae thought for some time. “If that’s what I’m gonna do, how about let’s stop this fake relationship.” Jae said and move toward Tiffany, “and I’m gonna ask you, how about let’s start to really date, let’s try if this relationship can really work?”

Tiffany thought, ‘I would really love that oppa but I want us to be together for no other reason but love.’ Tiffany moved away. ”I don’t think that’s a good idea oppa.”

“Why? That’s just like what you’re saying. Bond more.”

“No. I want to see efforts from you oppa. One thing you don’t know about me, I.. I’m not easy to get.”

“Wait. I’m confused right now. You’re saying this to me because?”

“Because, I’ve been… I’ve been putting up a lot of effort for you to notice me.” Tiffany looked at Jae’s shocked face. “That’s right oppa. I’ve liked you from the start but you didn’t notice. You seem to see me whenever you need help.”

Jae was just looking at Tiffany who was now about to tear up.

“I’m sorry Fany-ah, if I didn’t see that, but I don’t know if I’ll…”

This time, her tears really fell but she still smiled. “I know that. I’ve known that for years now. I’ve been a fool trying to push myself to you and I know that you still like Yein.”

“No you don’t. I was just blinded with my own wants that I didn’t notice a pretty girl waiting for me out there and for Yein, I think I’m slowly moving on from her especially now.”

Jae hugged her and Tiffany rested her head on his chest.

“I told you, I can’t assure you, but” Jae said and pulled Tiffany up and looked at her eyes. “I’m gonna try, like what you said, I’m going to put effort, then someday I’ll fall for you, that’s the time I’m gonna call you mine.”

Tiffany smiled to what Jae said, Jae just smirked.

“I like that.” Tiffany said.

“I’m starting to like you Fany-ah.” Jae said.