“That’s the problem, what if she misunderstands it.”

Goodbye

 

It was nearly New Year and Yunho planned a New Year’s Eve party at their house. He invited almost everyone but some couldn’t come because they have their own plans.

During the party. Siwon and Yein were sitting on the couch together, having a great time.

Then, something came up in the kitchen so Yein checked it out. It was almost 10 min when Yein went into the kitchen so Siwon stood up and made his way there. He found Yein and Jaejoong whispering with each other; he felt kind of disappointed, he doesn’t want to interfere with them because he thought that as bestfriends, they should really hang out more but he doesn’t get off the feeling of a little jealous, especially when he knows that Jae likes her not just as a friend, both of them didn’t notice him so he just went away.

He walked to the garden and just sat on one of the empty sits with other friends. Siwon didn’t know that Hyoyeon saw everything. Hyoyeon sat beside Siwon.

“Annyeong Oppa. Long time no see.” Hyoyeon said and smiled as she placed 2 wines on the table for him and her.

“Annyeong Hyoyeonie. Yeah. It’s been a while.” Siwon said.

Hyoyeon can’t think of anything to say.

“So, how’s it going with you and Yunho?” Siwon said as he sips on his wine.

“Oh, me and Yunho oppa are doing great. Even though we don’t see each other often, we make sure that the other knows what he or she is doing. We also don’t keep any secret to each other, everytime we see, we make sure we talk and doesn’t hide anything.” Hyoyeon said. Siwon looked at her and he realized how inlove Hyoyeon is to Yunho.

“That’s great.” Siwon said.

“How about you and Yein?”

Siwon coughed. “We’re doing good.”

“Just that?”

“Uhh. Yeah?”

“Are you sure? What’s the problem?”

“Nothing.”

“You’re not good at hiding you know that. Oppa, I’ve known you for so many years, I’ve been in other countries with no one to talk to but you, so how could you hide things from me?” Hyoyeon looked at him.

Siwon looked at her. “How come you know something’s wrong with me while Yein doesn’t even have any clue about what’s happening to me?”

“Because the two of you are not being honest to each other, you two are hiding things. You don’t talk too much about the two of you, you’re just having fun and enjoying without talking.” Hyoyeon said.

Siwon just looked down.

“Why don’t you tell her what you feel right now? Tell her what you feel about what you saw earlier.” Hyo said as she sips in her wine.

“You saw that too? They’re like more of a couple than we are right?” Siwon sarcastically said.

“You’re keeping it by yourself that’s why it hurts. Have you ever tried talking to Yein about this? I mean, we don’t really know what will happen, at least she knows.”

“That’s the problem, what if she misunderstands it.”

“She won’t. Just tell her the truth. We’ll never know when you won’t try. Right?”

“How can you be so good at these things?”

“From past experiences and from friend’s advices. Now, go!” Hyoyeon said.

“Yunho is really lucky to have you Hyoyeonie.” Siwon said as she pinches Hyo’s cheek.

Siwon stood up and just roamed around a bit, looking for a right time to talk to Yein.

Yunho saw Siwon pinching Hyo’s cheek and went up to Hyo.

“Hey y.” Yunho said behind Hyo.

Hyo stood up and smiled at Yunho. “Hey Oppa.”

“What’s with the pinching?” Yunho said as he re-enacted what Siwon did.

“Oh. You’ll see later.” Hyo said as she kissed Yunho’s cheek.

Yunho nodded and hugged her by his side. He trusts his girl that much.