. I’m taking things slowly this time.

Goodbye

 

3 days after Changmin’s birthday party.

Siwon decided to visit Yein. He knows that they are just friends for now, but you can’t get out of him the fact that there’s still a chance and that they‘re still more than friends but less than lovers now. When his car is now infront of their house, Mrs. Jung open the gate because sh’es oing to throw out the trash then she saw Siwon. She waved and called him.

“Siwonie. It’s good to see you.”

“Annyeonghaseyo Auntie. It’s good to see you too.” Siwon said.

“You’re here to see Yein?”

“Ne.”

“She’s not here but she’s on her way home now. How about you come in.”

“Oh, if she’s not home, I should just return next time.” Siwon said and handed a present for Mrs. Jung. “Here’s a gift for you Auntie. It’s a fruit cake.”

“You didn’t have to. Don’t leave yet. She’s really on her way home. Come in.” Mrs. Jung was now pulling Siwon in.

Siwon sat at the living room, Mrs. Jung sat beside him.

“I know everything that happened between the two of you and I’m very happy about your decision of being friends again.”

Siwon smiled.

“But, I really wanted you to be my son-in-law.” Mrs. Jung said as she went to the kitchen to bring snacks.

Siwon looked at her walk away and smiled. He stood up and looked at the picture. He decided to open one of the cabinets.

 

Yein was now home; she entered the door and heard the cabinet door in the living room open so she went to the living room then…

“Oppa..” Yein said.

Siwon looked at her and smiled just then someone called Yein.

“Yein, you forgot this in the car…” Jaejoong said and he saw Siwon. “Oh.”

Mrs. Jung came in the living room. “Good thing you’re here now. Help me prepare some snack Yein.”

Before leaving, Yein looked at both of them then went to the kitchen.

Siwon sat where he was sitting before; Jaejoong sat at the other chair.

“We just bought some..” Jaejoong started.

“Hey. No worries. We’re friends.” Siwon smiled.

Then there was silence.

“Siwon, I’m sorry…” Jaejoong was cut off.

“Jae, don’t worry. I swear, I’m really okay. It was the past. Me and Yein have decided to be friends and forget everything in the past, how about you do that too.” Siwon said.

Jae didn’t say anything.

“Let’s also return to being friends. I mean, we were always friends but there was a tension that came up so…… What do you think?” Siwon handed his hand to Jae.

Jae looked at Siwon and saw that Siwon really wants to reconcile. Jae took his hand and shaked it.

They both stood up and gave a manly hug to each other with smiles on their faces.

Yein saw what happened and also smiled.

Yein, Siwon and Jaejoong all bonded that day. When it was kinda late, Siwon and Jaejoong left with Siwon driving Jaejoong to his dorm.

 

Yunho arrived at the house and went to Yein’s room. He knocked first and opened the door to see Yein looking at her window.

“Hey sis.” Yunho greeted as he sat down on the chair.

“Oppa. Your home.” Yein smiled as she sat at her bed infront of Yunho.

“Did I just saw Siwon and Jaejoong leaving the house together?” He pointed outside with his thumb and smirked.

Yein nodded.

“So, want to tell me what’s happening?”

“Well, we’re good. Jaejoong oppa and I are okay now. Siwon oppa and I, were still friends.” Yein said.

“That’s great to hear but it doesn’t sound good when you’re saying it though.”

“What are you talking about? Ofcourse I’m happy about it, why wouldn’t I?”

“Ofcourse it’s great but, is it that all you want?” Yunho paused. “It’s only been weeks before you two had that break up.”

“Ofcourse I still feels a little bit sad, I… I still want to be with him.”

“Then why don’t you?”

“Because right now, were all trying to fix things. I’m taking things slowly this time. I won’t rush things, it’s really hard to let go in the end.”

“Well, that’s the best thing that I’ve ever heard from you.”

“Oppa, do you think there’s still a chance that me and Siwon oppa will get back together?”

“Yeah, I really think that there’s a chance but this time, the two of you will decide, not only you, so if I were you, you’ll make it fast fixing those things you said you need.”

Yein looked at Yunho confused but in some time; she got to understand what he meant.

Yunho stood up and left her room.