Issues.

Goodbye

 

Later that day, when Donghae went back to Super Junior’s dorm.

“Yah! Donghae-yah. Do you know what’s the news all about? It’s not that we can’t date, but this is not the right time. We’re busy promoting right now.” Leeteuk asked him, looking serious.

“Hyung. Wait, let me explain okay? The girl..” Donghae was cut off.

“Yah! Speak up, what’s with the news?” Super Junior’s manager said, looking at Donghae seriously.

“Aah. Can you guys please, calm down a little bit. Sit, and I’ll explain everything.” Donghae said.

“Here it goes. Well, the girl, I had lunch with isn’t my girlfriend. She’s Yunho’s sister. Her name is Jung Yein, and I know that all of you know that I am close to Yunho’s family since I was a little kid.” Donghae explained.

“But, I thought Yunho’s family is not here in Korea right now?” Leeteuk asked.

“Well, she just returned here and I bumped into her unexpectedly, I haven’t seen her for more than 10 years, so I was just so excited and I treated her to lunch. I didn’t know that it will turn out like this.” Donghae said.

“Well, if that’s the case then, we don’t have to worry, we’ll just let out an official announcement tomorrow about this. Okay, now, you guys rest, you have an early morning schedule tomorrow.” Super Junior’s manager said.

 

At Yunho’s condo unit..

“I didn’t know It’ll turn out like this. I’m sorry for Donghae Oppa. Aissh.” Yein said while she sat down on the couch.

“Don’t worry my little sister, wait for tomorrow, that news will be all gone.” Yunho said.

“How?” Yein asked.

“Well, you’re not really dating each other and the public will officially know that you’re my sister. SM will announce it tomorrow to stop the news. But..” Yunho said.

“But? What’s with the but? But why?” Yein looked at him.

“The public will know you, they won’t stop bugging you, they’ll follow you everywhere.” Yunho said worried for what will happen to her sister.

“Ahh. Oppa, don’t worry, I can take care of myself and since you’re my brother, everyone will still know about your family. I’m destined to be hiding in the public since you’re a star.” Yein smiled.

“Aissh. You! Very well, go to sleep. I’ll be leaving now, take care of yourself okay? I’ll visit when I can.” Yunho stood up and hugged her sister and kissed her on the forehead. “Don’t put yourself in trouble. Bye~”

“Yah. I’m not a kid anymore. But, bye Oppa.” Yein said.

 

The next day.

News: Super Junior’s Lee Donghae stated that the girl she was eating with yesterday isn’t his girlfriend. SM Entertainment proved to the public that the girl isn’t Donghae’s girlfriend by stating it was Dong Bang Shin Ki’s U-know Yunho’s younger sister. Everyone knows that Yunho and Donghae’s family have known each other when the two idols aren’t stars yet. To tell all the people, Donghae just met up with an old friend.

“Well, that’s a detailed news, good thing they didn’t announce my name there, or I’ll be dead.” Yein reading news paper while eating breakfast.

Then someone knocked on the door. Yein opened it and was a bit surprised to see his brother that early.

“What are you doing here?” Yein asked while closing the door.

“You forgot that this is my place? Haha. Just kidding.” Yunho smiled at her sister.

“Haha, very funny. I thought you’re busy practicing?” Yein said while she returned to eat.

“Well, I asked permission if I can leave for one day so I can bond with you.” Yunho said then Yein looked at him with a questioning face. “They approved with it, they said that since your already in the news earlier, you can show yourself to the public, to prove that your really my sister. So, hurry up, let’s have some fun.” Yunho said.

Yein and Yunho went to the Han River but they left early because fans were surrounding. Then, when it was lunch time, they went to a restaurant and eat.

“Ah Oppa, I can’t believe this, you are really this popular here?” Yein was amazed on how people can recognize Yunho immediately. “Oh, and I better start looking for a job now, I can’t just wait for you to give me money.”

“I’m your brother, what do you expect..” Yunho said arrogantly. “I’m kidding, well, our group performs a lot so they must know us already and yes, you should look for a job now, you can’t stay like this forever.” Yunho laughed.

The whole day, Yein and Yunho was happily catching up with each other’s stories while there are fans who doesn’t get tired and take pictures of them everywhere. When Yunho already brought Yein in his condo, he left immediately.

“I can’t really believe these, but they say, my brother’s group is really popular nowadays. Well, let me check my email.” Yein sat down and opened her mail. After replying to some mails, she clicked the latest news then…

News: U-know Yunho’s sister had a fun date with his older brother. The siblings has been seen roaming around Seoul City and ate out together. (There’s an image of Yunho and Yein together in the article.)

Yein kept reading until she reached the comments. “Oh, Yunho’s sister is jjang!”, “Very beautiful girl”, “She has a great body, like brother like sister.”, “I don’t mind if she dates Donghae Oppa, she’s very pretty.”

‘Wow, these comments are new. I can’t believe they thought of me that way.’ Yein thought. She turned off her laptop and rested her head in the pillow. ‘I need to look for a job already, I’m running out of money. I’ll look for a job tomorrow.’

 

 Thanks for the subscribers :> Comment.