“I’m in big trouble.”

Goodbye

 

“I’m in big trouble.” Tiffany said as she buried her face in her pillow..

“What kind?” Hyo sat beside her.

“The kind that will make me look like a fool.”

“Huh?”

“He.. He used me.” Tiffany said looking straight at Hyo, “and I liked it.”

“What? What do you mean he used you? Did he hurt you? And who are we talking about.”

“Kim… Jaejoong and by the means of being used, used like he used me as a cover up.”

Hyo was shocked of what Tiffany said.”Jae..Jaejoong Oppa? How?”

“We were in the same restaurant yesterday and he saw someone, then he suddenly pulled me, without even thinking, he said to the girl that… that we were out together, and there everything happened.”

“Well, you can always say to the public that it’s not true, that you’re just hanging out as friends.”

“That’s not what I’m talking about.”

“Then what?”

Tiffany was looking straight at Hyo then looked down and played with her hands.

Hyo got the idea of what Tiffany was talking about. “Oh, no no no.” Hyo said as she hugged her friend.

“I’m afraid..” Tiffany paused. “to expect for nothing… again.”

“Fany-ah.” Hyo said as she held Tiffany’s face. “Aigoo, what should I do with you.”

Tiffany slightly shook her head.

Then Tiffany received a text message.

Fany-ah! Thank you for helping me out last night. I didn’t know what to do if it wasn’t you. Can I ask you another favor?

-Jaejoong

“Hyo-ah.” Fany said as she put her phone down.

“What is it?” Hyo picked up Tiffany’s phone. “Do you want me to talk to him about this?”

“Ani. I’ll ask first what his favor is this time.” Tiffany grabbed her phone back and replied to Jaejoong.

No worries Oppa. You’re welcome. So, what is it?

-Tiffany

 

How about we meet up. It’s kind of not right to talk about it like this?

-Jae

 

Sure.Where?

-Fany

 

How about the Jung’s coffee shop. 7PM.

-Jae

 

Sure.

-Fany

 

“Hyo, come with me.” Tiffany said.

“I’ll definitely come. I need to ask him why he’s doing this.”

“Thank you.” Tiffany hugged her.

 

That same day, at the coffee shop.

Jaejoong was inside the office with Yein and Yunho, while Tiffany entered with Hyo.

“Annyeong, I brought Hyoyeon with me.” Tiffany said as she slightly smiled.

“Unnie. Here come and sit.” Yein said as she pulled Tiffany to sit. “and you Hyoyeon unnie, come with Yunho oppa.” Yein smiled.

“Aniyo. I want to stay with Tiffany.” Hyo said.

“Uhh, if you don’t mind, can we talk privately?” Jaejoong said to Hyo.

“I know what happened oppa.” Hyo said.

Jae thought for a while and nodded. “Okay, Yein, YUnho, you two can also stay. I’m sorry if I..”

“It’s okay Jae.” Yunho said then he walked up to Hyo.

Hyo looked at him then looked away. Yunho held her hand; Hyo looked at their hands and looked at everyone. Tiffany nodded followed by Jae and Yein. Hyo pulled Yunho to sit beside her and Yunho smiled.

 

“Okay. Fany-ah, like what I told you earlier, can I ask a favor from you, again?” Jaejoong said.