“Happy Birthday Kim Jaejoong.”

Goodbye

 

Everyone. Here's the end. I hope you loved or enjoyed reading my story and now, I'm in the process of making a new one.:)))) I hope you liked it and watch out for the next one.-

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A couple of months later. Jae’s birthday is coming up. Tiffany planned everything for a surprise party with all their friends.

The party started but Tiffany spoke first before everyone ate. She stood up and held Jae’s hands.

“Well, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped me organize this awesome party.” Tiffany looked at Jae. “Happy Birthday to you Oppa.” Tiffany gave her gift to Jae and Jae kissed her. When Jae finished opening his gift. Tiffany spoke again.

“But wait, this is a double celebration party.” Tiffany said. Everyone was curious of what Tiffany was saying.

She walked over the crowd, pulled Yein in the middle where Jae was. “Hyo, it’s time.” Tiffany said to hyo.

Hyo went at the back door and called someone. When they entered, Siwon was with her.

When Yein saw SIwon, she suddenly teared up and run to him. Siwon hugged Yein tight. “I missed you so much.” Yein said.

“I missed you more.”Siwon said as he kissed her head.

The two went at the middle because Tiffany called them. She gave the mic to Siwon.

“Well, good evening everyone. Happy Birthday Bro.” Siwon gave his gift to Jae and they both hugged. “I’m back! I don’t know any news from anyone anymore. I need to catch up to everyone. I was really surprised that Jae and Tiffany became together and I still don’t know you’re love story but,” Siwon turned to look at them. “You two are a nice couple. Don’t hurt Tiffany okay? She’s like a sister to me. Well, this party, let’s just consider this as Jae’s birthday. Okay? It’s his special day and nothing more.”

Siwon gave the mic to Tiffany.”Okay then. Let’s get this party star…”

“Wait.” Someone who just entered said.

Everyone looked at who shouted. It was none other but Minah. She was with Yoochun.

Tiffany hugged Minah. “You and Yoochun oppa? How? When?”

“I have so many stories to tell you so you can catch up.” Minah said as she gave her gift to Jae. “Happy Birthday oppa and thank you.” Minah hugged Jae and smiled.

“Thanks. But, how? I thought you didn’t called that number I gave you.” Jae asked.

“Well, I didn’t but then, we just met one day.”

“How come I didn’t know?”

“She wanted to surprise everyone and she said she doesn’t want to see you yet.” Yoochun said as he tapped Jae’s shoulder.

“That’s why you’re always going out.”Jae said.

Yoochun just smiled at him.

Yunho and Hyo came up to them.

“So, let’s start the party?” Yunho said.

“Happy Birthday Kim Jaejoong.” The DBSK boys said.

Everyone had fun in the party.

 

-END-

 

Yein started to take the path of acting. After a few trainings and cameos, she received her first lead role with Siwon as her leading man.

Yunho and Hyo opened up a dance academy and trained little kids to be professional dancers.

Tiffany and Jaejoong were privately dating at first but then they gave up and went out in public. They also released a song and performed it on music shows.

Yoochun and Minah got to know each other more; Yoochun started acting while Minah opened up her own clothing shop in Seoul.

Donghae managed to promote overseas and started projects outside Korea. He was more focused in his career but at one interview, he said that he wanted to find love soon.