"Everyone wants me.”

Goodbye

 

EVERYONE. Well, I see all your comments and suggestions and I'm so happy about it. I hope you guys wont be dissappointed on what will be the ending, who goes with who. I mean, I'm gonna stick to my original story and it's between Yein and ____ :) But I'm making sure the other guy will end up with someone. I hope you guys will like it and thanks again for the comments. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Next few weeks, everyone was back to their usual lifestyles. Yein was busy managing the shop and also doing photoshoots and cfs. She had spent time with Jaejoong and Siwon more; the two guys have been closer than ever, they could also be called bestfriends. They would visit Yein when they have time, but they are focusing more in their careers now.

One day, when Jae and Yein were talking.

“I heard Siwon will be having a break next week. He’ll be having a 1 jobless week and full of relaxation.” Jaejoong said.

“Really? He didn’t tell me that.” Yein said, ‘Maybe I can ask him to spend some timeout, I, I, want to fix things with him now.’ She smiled to herself.

“Well, I just heard it from his manager.”

“Oh. That’s nice. He really needs a breakthough.” Yein said as she was fixing the magazines in the shelf.

“I also heard that he’ll be spending those times in Paris.”

Yein stopped on what she was doing. She grabs the magazine tighter, closed her eyes for a second and then relaxed. She looked at Jaejoong with a smile, “That’s great!” then she returned to what she’s doing.

“Yein, I’m kind of curious about this thing.”

“Hmm?” Yein said as she sat on the couch.

“Are there no plans for you and Siwon to be back together? I mean, is there any chance? I’ve been spending time with the both of you and I can see you two trying to be friends but there’s still that feeling for wanting something more.” Jae said while looking at a book.

“Oppa. About that, I… I want him back.”

Jaejoong closed the book, sat beside Yein and smiled,”Then go get him.”

Yein looked at Jaejoong. ”Are you sure?”

“Why are you asking me? I’m not part of your love relationship you know.”

“No, I mean. Is it okay? ……..Are we okay?”

Jaejoong smirked and hugged Yein. “I realized one thing on everything that happened,” then he looked at her, “that love is not an easy thing. Laughter, pain, sadness, heartaches, it’s all part of it, but when you think about love, all those other emotions will be gone, thrown away, trashed.”

“You became so cheesy this past few weeks oppa,” Yein said, ”thank you.” She hugged him back.

“So, are you going to ask Siwon to be your boyfriend again?”

“Noooo. I’m not gonna ask someone to be my boyfriend. Hello, I’m Yunho oppa’s sister, everyone likes me.” Yein said teasing Jaejoong.

“You’re confidence is too high Yein-ah, but don’t forget, I’m Kim Jaejoong. Everyone wants me.” Jaejoong replied.

“Whatever.” Yein said. “I’ll talk to Siwon oppa when he returns back from his vacation.”

“Very well.”

Yein smiled.

“But remember Yein, once Choi Siwon let’s go of you for the second time, I won’t think twice on asking you to be mine.”

Yein thought of it at first then nodded. “I.. I’ll be looking forward to that.”

Jaejoong smiled,”But, that is, if I still love you when that time comes.”

Yein was shocked at first but smiled again. “You can’t get rid of me that easy.”

“I know, and I’m not looking forward of you and Siwon breaking up again.”

“Because I have no plans on breaking up with him this time.”

“That’s my girl.”

 

With Siwon and Donghae.

“Hae.What do I do?”

“Tell her.”

“No. Everyone knows that this is a vacation.”

“And it will be,… right?”

“Let’s see.”

“I understand you, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, if I were really you, I’d take it…. How about this, if she goes to the airport and says goodbye to you personally, you can do whatever you want, but when she doesn’t say her goodbye personally, I will be the one waiting for you at the airport. Arraseo? But remember to make the right decision Siwon ah.”