Go ahead.

Goodbye

 

Next day.

SIWON’S POV

Me and Donghae got back at our dorm really early. Leeteuk hyung and Ryeowook was there when we return.

“Where have you two been?” Leeteuk hyung asked.

“We were at Yunho’s place. Sorry hyung, if we haven’t been able to tell you.” I said.

“It’s okay. I just wanted to know where you two were. Well, just get ready, we have a schedule later.” He said.

As I was drinking water in the kitchen, I remembered my conversation with Yunho last night.

FLASHBACK:

“Yunho. I’m sorry for interrupting your sleep, but, I.. I heard everything a while ago, and I… I like her too.” I said.

His eyes grew bigger but then after that, he sighed. “Why, why are you telling me this?”

“Because I want you to know. Don’t get mad at her, please. She’s your only sister.”

“I’m not mad at her. It’s just that, there are things that will change and happen once she…..”

“I’m asking for your permission right now Yunho. Will you allow me to ask your sister for a date?” I looked at him intently.

It took a while for him to think. Looking at Yunho, I think there are things he knows that might lead to something wrong. But then, he took a deep breath and “Well, I trust you Siwon.” Then he patted my back.

“Thank you.”

END OF FLASHBACK

I got back to my senses and took my phone out.

END OF SIWON’s POV

 

YUNHO’s POV

It was morning and mom and dad went out to visit their hometown. They’ll be returning after a week. So it means, I can’t leave my sister at this house alone. I was cooking breakfast when I heard footsteps.

“Had a nice sleep?” I asked Yein.

“Yeah.” She answered. I think she’s still upset at me for what I’ve done last night.

I handed her food and sat infront of her. She just looked at me blankly.

No one talked so it made some awkward atmosphere. To break it, I started a conversation.

“I’m sorry for what happened last night Yein.”

“It’s okay Oppa. I know you’re just protecting me. I’m sorry to for what I’ve done. I shouldn’t have done that in the first place, I should have thought first. I was responsible for my actions.”

“You didn’t do anything wrong. You just got into your emotions.”

“Oppa, to tell you the truth, this is the first time that I felt like this for someone, and now, I think I should stop.” She looked down at her food.

“Don’t.”

“What?”

“I know that this doesn’t make sense if I tell this but, don’t stop liking him.”

“Are you okay Oppa?”

“You just said that you like him, then go for it. You can’t control your feelings you know.” Just then, when I said that to my sister, I remembered what I’ve talked about with Siwon that night.

FLASHBACK:

“Yunho. I’m sorry for interrupting your sleep, but, I.. I heard everything a while ago, and I… I like her too.” I said.

My eyes grew bigger after hearing what he said, I sighed. “Why, why are you telling me this?”

“Because I want you to know. Don’t get mad at her, please. She’s your only sister.”

“I’m not mad at her. It’s just that, there are things that will change and happen once she…...”

“I’m asking for your permission right now Yunho. Will you allow me to ask your sister for a date?” Siwon said.

It took a while for me to think. It was okay for me to see Yein and Siwon date, but there was someone in my mind that I was worrying about. For how many years now, this was the second time I saw Jaejoong being different to a girl, to my sister. He was like that with his first love. I saw his pain when his first love went away, I saw how he tried to forget everything and I don’t want him to feel like that again, he also has his problems with his family, all his life, from the beginning where he was brought out of this world, he was always left alone. But then, I realized, I can’t force anyone to like someone. If Yein likes Siwon, and Siwon liker her too, I don’t think I can do anything about it. I just wanted my sister to be happy. I just hope that Jae doesn’t like her too much now so he won’t feel so much pain after the next happenings. Then I had made my decision. “Well, I trust you Siwon.” Then I patted his back.

“Thank you.”

END OF FLASHBACK

‘I hope things won’t turn out how I think it will.’ I said to myself and I continued eating.

I heard my sister’s phone beeped. She got a text. After reading it, she smiled at me, that smile that makes me happy because she’s happy.

“What is it?” I said.

“Guess what.”

I gave her a what look.

“Siwon Oppa asked me if I could meet him up later. What should I say Oppa?”

“Well, can you meet him up later?”

“Yeah. I don’t have any scheduled appointments later.”

“Then go.”

She smiled and started to text Siwon.

As my sister is in her dreaming state, I stood up and called someone.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Can I meet you up later?”

“Sure. Where?”

“I’ll just pick you up at your dorm.”

“Oh, you can’t. I won’t be home till later, I’m in the company’s building, me and my girls have a practice. How about you pick me up here?”

“Sounds good. See you later.”

“See you.”

“I love you Hyo-ah.”

“I love you too, Oppa.”

END OF YUNHO’s POV