"I know you can do it"

Goodbye

 

Flash Back

“Siwonie, this is a great offer for you, it’s a once in a lifetime chance and you’re the very first Korean Star that will be advancing in Europe.” Super Junior’s manager said.

“But hyung, I’ll be away from my family.”

“Hey, your parents already know about it and they wanted you to take it, you’ll only be gone for like 5 months.”

“I’ll think about it hyung. I’ll use that 1 week vacation/meeting to think about it.”

“Siwon, I’ve known you for years now and this is one of your dreams. I know you’re going to make the right decision just go there, talk with the company that wants you and you decide if you’ll accept, we promise you that we will still help you there, me and the members will be your number 1 fans when you make it there.

“I know that hyung. I really want to do it to, but somethings telling me to think first”

“I know you can do it.” Super Junior’s manager went out.

Siwon just nodded.

END OF FLASH BACK

 

“Goodbye? Personally?” Siwon said to Donghae. “Is that the only thing you can think of?”

“Well, do you have any great idea?” Hae said. “Dude, I’ve read it in an article on a magazine that saying goodbye to a very important someone personally means that you’ll be gone for a long time. Well, I’ve experienced this, when Yunho and Yein went to America. Goodbye isn’t just a word meaning farewell for now, when you say it to someone special personally it may mean I’ll be away for a long time, these may be our last meeting.”

Siwon thought for a while. “If she comes, that will… be our last.”

“So…”

“Okay Hae. We’ll go with that idea but don’t tell anyone. This is between the two of us and.. don’t tell Yein when I’m leaving or better yet, stop her.”

“What? You want me to stop her? Dude, be reasonable.” Donghae looked at Siwon’s blank face. “Uhhh, fine, I’ll tell her not to go to the airport but I won’t be stopping her.”

“Thank you.” Then Siwon suddenly smiled,”so,,,I’ll be having a European vacation.”

Donghae smiled.

Donghae went to the Jung’s residence to talk to Yunho but he wasn’t there. He ended up talking to Yein.

“Oppa, when is Siwon Oppa’s flight to Europe?”

“That? 3 days from now.” Donghae said.

“Really? That’s so sudden.”

“Yeah.”

“Well, I think he’ll be having a blast there. It’s super awesome there.”

“Yeah.I know.”

“What time will be he’s flight?”

“Why?”

“Well, I wanted to see him before he leaves and, I want to say goodbye personally, as a friend, you know.”

Donghae’s eyes grew.

“What’s the problem oppa?”

“N..nothing. I, don’t know the time yet.”

“Well, can you text it to me when you know already.”

“S…sure Yein.”

“You’re the best oppa.” Yein hugged Donghae.

“What’s this? Best Oppa? Who?” Yunho suddenly entered the living room.

“Oh, you’re here. And, Yein already admitted who the best oppa is.” Donghae  teased Yunho.

“She didn’t mean it.” Yunho sat beside Donghae.

“Well, you just heard her, ‘You’re the best oppa’.” Imitating Yein.

“Yah. Oppas, you’re like kids. By the way, Yunho Oppa, where did you go?”

“Well, I had a very fun date.” Yunho said.

“Ahh. Hyoyeon unnie is really lucky to have you as a boyfriend oppa.”

“Yah! Are you saying you want me as a boyfriend too?”

“NOOOO. I’m equally lucky having you as an older brother.”

“I know that.”

 

IM SORRY FOR A SHORT and NOT SO GOOD CHAPTER.>:)