Good News

Goodbye

 

The next day.

Yein woke up early to start looking for a job. She went around to some companies and tried to look for a perfect job but there were no spots left. After walking for hours, she decided to have a lunch and rest a bit, while she was waiting for her food, some junior high looking girls approached her.

“Excuse us.Uhh, Annyeonghaseyo.” A tall girl bowed infront of Yein.

“Oh. Annyeonghaseyo.” Yein did the same.

“Uh, we’re sorry for interrupting you like this unnie, but … Ah… Are you Yunho Oppa’s sister?” one of the girls asked.

Yein was shocked at first but she tought that, after the pictures were released to the public, some people might recognize her. “Ah. Yes, I am his sister.” Yein answered.

“Wah? Really? Oh, unnie, you are really pretty in person. You can also be a star like Oppa. Can.. can we take a picture together? If, it is okay?” they asked.

Yein was surprised of what the girls said but she smiled and nodded.

After eating, she returned home. ‘Ah, it feels amazing being recognized by someone. It feels good.’ Yein had in mind.

In DBSK’s practice room..

“Yunho, can we talk for a little while?” DBSK’s manger asked Yunho.

“Oh, ne hyung.” Yunho followed him. Yunho was curious why he was called by his manager alone. “So,what’s up hyung?”

“I’m going straight to the point Yunho, you guys have been offered to cover for a known magazine and because your uhh.. your sister is becoming a hot topic right now, they also want her to shoot with you guys.” DBSK’s manager said.

“Mwo? My sister? Yein? Are you serious? I mean, she never done that before and….” Yunho stopped talking and remembered something. ‘Oh, and I better start looking for a job now, I can’t just wait for you to give me money.’ She remembered what Yein said that day. But Yunho was still not sure, she doesn’t want her sister experience the things he was going through when going on public.

“Yunho, your sister is beautiful and is in good shape.”

“I.. I’m going to ask her first.”

“Very well. You can go back to practice now.” The manager said.

 

After DBSK’s practice, Yunho went to his place to talk to Yein.

Yunho opened the door using his own keys and looked for Yein. She was in her room sleeping. It was only 6pm but she’s already sleeping. Yunho closed the door when..

“Oppa? Why are you here?” Yein said while sitting in the bed.

“Have you eaten already?” Yunho said. Yein shook her head. “Waeyo? You can’t sleep with an empty stomach. Come, I’ll order some food.”

 

Yein’s POV

‘Well, it is weird that Yunho Oppa just went here to treat me food. By looking at him, I think there’s something he wanted to tell me’ I thought while I’m eating.

“So, what up?” I said, while drinking.

“Well, I’m going straight to the point. There’s this famous magazine who wants my group to be the cover.. and well, they also want you to be in the magazine to model with us.” Oppa said.

I was looking at him, surprised, happy and kinda confused. Why does they want me? I mean, there are many pretty models here to pose with my brother. Then I asked him, “Is this true? Why me?”

“Well, you’re kinda a hot topic around right now, being my sister and they said you’re pretty and in good shape. Hey, if you don’t want, it’s okay and..”

“Wait, Oppa” I stood up. “I’m actually looking for a job today but there seems to be no luck, then this came up. I should accept it right? I mean, there’s nothing wrong.” Then I looked at him.

“Yeah, but are you sure you want this? I mean, you were not into this kind of stuff, and can you take care of yourself in public, people following you around, you know.” He said while looking out the window.

‘I kinda wasn’t expecting this but this is a good opportunity, If this kind of thing will continue, I can save up for starting my own business. I know Oppa wants me to have a private life, but I can’t let this pass.’ I thought.

I went up to him and stood beside him, I turned to look at him now and said, “Oppa, being announced as your sister and in news as Donghae Oppa’s girlfriend was the beginning of everything. This morning some girls came up to me and asked for a picture. I’m going to accept it Oppa.” I said while smiling at him.

“Very well, if that’s what you want. I’ll just call you, okay? Goodbye now.” Yunho Oppa said as he kissed my forehead.

 

Sorry if Super Junior is still not here but I promise. They'll appear.

Suggestions and Comments are highly appreciated. :D