“This time, I’ll be the one waiting for him no matter how long it takes.”

Goodbye

 

“But, I was going to talk to him about that. I…I want him back too oppa.” Yein looked away. “Is this saying that, we’re really not meant to be back together? Is this our destiny?”

“Yein, Siwon will return, someday. Let’s just wait for that day.”

Yein was thinking for a long time and decided to speak up.

“Oppa, I understand. This time, it’s my turn to understand him after what he has done. I’ve been hiding all the time, I’ve didn’t open my eyes from the things that I should have been seeing, I was too scared of what might happen.” Yein said.

“That’s my girl. You know how to stand up for your own now. You are indeed a full grown woman.”

Yein just smiled.

“So, to make Siwon come back here, how about we tell him that you want him back?” Donghae teased Yein but she was in a serious mood.

“No oppa. Let’s just let him follow his dream this time. Let him do things he wants to do first. Let’s let time pass this time and we’ll never know, maybe someday, whenever he’s going to return, he’s still Choi Siwon that I love.” Yein paused. “And I hope, he returns with the same feelings because I don’t want to wake up someday with a broken heart that has full of regrets.”

Donghae was looking at Yein with a smile. Then Yein looked at him with the same smile.

“This time, I’ll be the one waiting for him no matter how long it takes.” Yein said.

 

After some time. Donghae and Yein decided to go home. Yein drove off first.

Donghae looked at the view for the last time, he was about to get in his car when he heard a crash sound nearby. Donghae looked up to where he heard it, ”Yein.” He said and started to drive off to where he heard the crash.

He arrived at the place to see a car in a middle of another private car and a truck behind. Yein’s car was in the middle one, it was the most affected because of the truck’s impact. He immediately went off his car and run to Yein.

He made his way through the crowd. Some were shocked to see Donghae there. He opened the door and saw Yein bleeding, Yein moved little, trying to look at who opened the car, “Oppa.” Yein said and smiled a little then she lost her consciousness. He carried her back to his car and asked others to help the other victim.

When he was on his way to bring Yein to the hospital, he held her hand, ‘We’re almost there Yein. You must not give up.’ Donghae thought.

When Yein was now inside the emergency room. Donghae called the Jungs, Jaejoong and Siwon, but before calling him, he thought first if he should really call him. Siwon wasn’t answering his phone.

When Yunho, Hyoyeon and his parents arrived at the hospital, Donghae was at the waiting area beside the emergency room.

“Hae. What happened?” Yunho suddenly asked him.

“Where is my daughter?” Mr. Jung asked.

“She’s inside now.” Donghae said and held Mr. and Mrs. Jung’s hands. He started to tell them what happened.

After a few minutes, Jaejoong arrived with Changmin, and they also told him of what happened.

“Have you called Siwon?” Yunho asked Donghae.

“He wasn’t answering.” Donghae said.

“I..I already told him, and he said, his on his way back here.” Jaejoong suddenly said.

Yunho smiled at Jaejoong and patted his shoulder, Jae smiled at him too.

When the doctor came out.

“Oh. You should be Yein’s family, well, I got some good news to everyone, she’s okay now, she didn’t lost so much blood so no need for transfusion and her head damage isn’t that severe, good thing ahe was brought here in time. We just need to observe her for the next 24 hours so she will be transferred in a private room, I need you to pay for admitting fee so she could be transferred already and by now, she’s sleeping, she will wake up maybe tomorrow.” The doctor said and went to talk to the nurse.

Everyone was relieved of what the doctor said, Mrs. Jung stopped crying and she and Mr. Jung went to the hospital chapel.

“I’ll be paying for the admitting fee now so she can be transferred, how about you guys buy some foods and fruits.” Yunho said to Jaejoong and Changmin while he pulled Hyo with him.