"I'll miss that girl."

Goodbye

 

YAAAAAAAAH! Thanks for the comments everyone, but well, at first, while thinking about this fanfic,  I was going with SIWON as the main lead but because of the comments about JAEJOONG, I might as well, re-construct the story. Well, we'll just get there anyway. Let's just see who YEIN will end up. I don't know who to choose anymore, SIWON or JAEJOONG? :) HELP? :>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That same day, Yunho went to DBSK’s dorm to look for Jaejoong after he took Hyoyeon home.

When he entered the dorm, he saw Jaejoong reading a book on the couch. The other members were all out with personal appointments.

“Hey. Your back.” Jae said.

“Yeah. So, what’s up Jae?”

“Nothing, just reading a book.”

“I can see that.” Yunho said as he sat down beside him. Yunho was thinking of asking Jaejoong right now. But, he can’t seem to know how to start, well here goes nothing.

“Jae. I, I wanted to ask you something.”

“Mwo?”

“Do you happen to like someone?”

“What kind of question is that Yunho? Ofcourse. I like Kim Tae Hee, I’m a fan!”

“Not that kind of like.” Yunho sighed. “Do you like my sister?” he blurted out.

Jaejoong was shocked by his question. He closed his book and looked away.

“Jae, I know this is something sudden, but, I need to know. Please.”

“To tell you the truth, yes, I like her. Is that enough?”

“Since when?”

“Why are you asking this kind of things Yunho? Why? Are you going to help me with her?” Jaejoong looked t him.

Yunho became silent for a while. “If you can, If you can control your feelings, can you please, stop liking her. It’s just that, she…. She’s on a date right now.”

“What date? Why are you telling me this kind of stuff?”

“Because, I don’t want you to get hurt again. I don’t want to see that side of you anymore.”

Jae looked at him intently.

“and I think, they both like each other, so it won’t take long for them to be a couple.”

“Do I know him?” Jae looked away again. He starred at his cell phone. He was looking at a stolen picture of a very happy Yein.

Yunho didn’t answer.

“Is it Siwon?”

Yunho looked down. “I’m sorry.”

“No worries. I’ve thought of this a long time ago. I knew this kind of things will happen. I’ve prepared myself for this, but I didn’t know it will be this sudden.” Jae’s voice became soft and low. You can feel the sadness in his voice.

Yunho looked at his friend.

“Ever since Yein and Siwon got close to each other, she never stopped telling me stories on what happened with them eveytime they meet. She also said it to me, that, she’s starting to like him. Starting then, I tried to stay away, but it’s her, she’s the one that keeps on pulling me back to stay with her.” Jae looked down, then tears started to form in his eyes.

Yunho sat closer to Jae and rubbed his friend’s shoulders.

“Jae. I’m really sorry, for everything.”

“I’m okay Yunho, but, for Yein. I think I won’t be seeing that precious girl for a while huh.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I just can say that eveything’s going to be fine. It would take time.”

“I’m here to help you, just like the old days. Don’t hesitate to ask help from me. You know I’ll stay by yourside whenever.”

“I know that and thank you. Thank you for telling me everything. You are really such an amazing person.”

“You’ll avoid my sister huh?”

“Avoiding is too much, let’s just say, I’m such a busy person to meet anyone at the moment.” Jae paused. “I’ll miss that girl.”

“She’ll look for you.”

“Then let her.. I want to know when she’ll look for me, for how long will it take for her to realize that I’m not with her this time. I want to feel that she’ll need me someday. I want to know if she’ll cry when she can’t find me. I want to feel that little concern from her, so I know that I’m also important to her.” Jaejoong said as he looked at Yunho.

Yunho hugged Jae.