Being close with Siwon Oppa.

Goodbye

 

Siwon was shocked on Yein’s sudden actions and now he is being dragged to somewhere. People are looking at them but Yein didn’t mind.

YEIN’s POV

Here goes nothing, as I thought while dragging Siwon Oppa to a place where I would like to go. People are now looking at us, but I didn’t mind, think of what they want, issues can be solved anytime.

While pulling Siwon Oppa to this place I turned around and looked at him, he was also looking at me and all I can do was to smile. He looked so handsome even his hiding himself from the people. I stopped walking and he bumped into me.

“Oh. Mianhaeyo.” Siwon Oppa was fixing his hair.

“It’s alright. Here we are.” I said as I walked in the middle and spread my hands.

“Here? The playground?”

“Yeah. Why? You don’t like it?”

“It’s not like that. I was just surprised. A girl like Jung Yein, goes to a playground.” Siwon said as he sat in one of the benches.

“Hey. I’m not the kind of girl that you all think I am, I’m not really a supermodel type who’ll enjoy shopping all the time.” I said as I slid down from the slide.

“I guess so.”

I sat down beside Siwon Oppa and just looked infront.

“You’re getting bored right now, right Oppa?”

I saw Siwon Oppa looked at me but I didn’t mind then I smiled.

“Yeah. Kind of. But, this is kind of relaxing. Being away with all the work.”

“I know.”

. . . . . .

“I’m sorry for what I’ve said earlier Oppa.” I looked at him

“I told you, it’s nothing. I understand you perfectly. We’re not that close really, so it’s okay to be like that.”

“Well, how about we get to know each other. Be close.”

“Whoah whoah. Are you sure?”

“Why not Oppa? Gaining more friends is fun. I can’t just always talk to Donghae Oppa and Heechul Oppa when I see you guys right?”

“Well. How do we start?”

“We don’t start. We just go with the flow.” I said as I pulled him again to the swing. “Can you push me Oppa?” I’m trying to break our awkwardness here with all these stuff, so atleast we can become closer afterwards.

“You pulled me here just to push you in the swing? You are really unpredictable, you know that Jung Yein.” Siwon Oppa said but he still pushed me.

After some time….

“Oppa. We really need to go home now. It’s getting late.” I said while holding a cup of choco in my hand.

“Ye. We really need to. How are you going home?”

“I’ll just ride a cab.”

“How about let’s call Yunho to pick you up?”

“No. Don’t. He’s a very busy person.”

“Why didn’t we brought our cars anyway? Well, I’ll come with you. I can’t just let you ride a cab this late. Come on.” Siwon Oppa was now the one pulling me.

“My dad was using the car for a while. Aniyo Oppa. I can go home. ”

“No. I’ll just call manager hyung to pick me up at your house later when we get there. Now, come on.”

Me and Siwon Oppa road the taxi to my house and when we got there, he called his manager to pick him up. Before his manager got there, we went inside the house. I opened the door and I saw my mom and Yunho Oppa in the living room.

“Oh. Yein, you’re home….and you brought someone.”

“Omma, this is Siwon Oppa. Choi Si Won.”

“Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Jung”

“Siwonie. You’re here? With Yein? That’s unusual.” Yunho and Siwon Oppa tapped each other’s shoulders.

“Well. It’s a long story why we ended up playing together.” I said as I sat down on the sofa.

END OF YEIN’s POV

 

SIWON’s POV

Yein’s mom asked me to sit down while waiting for manager hyung. I sat beside Yunho.

“So, you are Choi Siwon. You really do look good in real life. Such a handsome young man.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Kamsahamnida.” I bowed

“So, what happened?” Yunho suddenly asked.

“Well, We were really with Heechul Hyung and Donghae but then they suddenly left for a schedule, so we ended up being together. Then we went to the park and she played like a little kid. Like, I was shocked! Then I asked her how she’ll go home, she said she’ll ride a cab so I told her that I’ll come with her and just call manager hyung to pick me up here. I’m just trying to take care of her.” I said as I took a sip on the juice their mom gave me.

“Thank you Siwon and I’m sorry for my daughter’s behavior.“ Mrs. Jung said.

“No need Mrs. Jung. I had fun talking with her, but I didn’t expect her to be like that.”

“I’m just having fun.” Yein said.

“Yeah yeah.” Yunho said.

Manager hyung just came so I needed to say goodbye already. Yein walked along with me to the outside of their house.

“Oppa. Kamsahamnida. Thank you very much for everything.”

“No problem. I also had fun.”

“So, are we okay now?”

“Yes.”

“Uhh. Oppa, before you go.” Yein hold onto my arm and brought out her handphone. “Let’s take a picture.”

I smiled and looked at the camera.

“I’m like a fangirl here oppa.” Yein was smiling. “Well, see you soon?”

“Ne. See you soon.”

I was in the car when someone texted me.

Oppaaaaa~ I really had a fun time, your strong, you can push me up to the sky in the swing…. Well. I hope you have a safe trip home and Good Night. I hope, we’ll get along really well next time. Okay?

-Yein

I closed the message and smiled. When I got home, I saw Donghae with his laptop and smiling.

“Yah! Good thing your home. Look at this.” He let me look at his laptop and I was shocked. Yein updated her blog site.

 

THEIR PICTURE HERE.

<I’m friends with Siwon Oppa now. Yhey! Lucky me~ It was fun playing around with a guy like him. I never thought he’ll like play grounds though. Super Junior Fighting!>

I smiled and went to my room.

END OF SIWON’s POV

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THIS PART ;)))