“That’s Choi Siwon and Jung Yein right?”

Goodbye

 

The next few days, Yein and Jaejoong were still seeing each other but not so much, unlike the past few weeks. During those times, Yein realized that this decision will be good for everyone. Jaejoong too have realized that he’s hurting his friend already.

One Day.

“Oppa. Have you eaten already?” Yein said while talking on the phone with Siwon.

“Not yet. I’m in a CF shooting right now.”

“Oh. Okay then. Maybe next time.”

“Hey hey. I’m almost finish here, let’s eat together.”

“That’s what I’m talking about. How about we eat at home. I’m going to cook for you.”

“Really? Sure. I’ll follow there as soon as possible. Make sure it’ll be delicious.”

“You bet! Okay, take care now oppa. I’ll see you later. I love you.”

“I love you too. Bye.”

Both of them hang up.

After a few hours, Siwon went to the Jung’s residence and he was greeted by Yein and a wonderful smell of food.

“Hmm. Smells yummy in here.” Siwon said as he sat on the dining table.

“Ofcourse. I’m a good cook you know.” Yein said as she brings the food in.

Siwon tasted the food and it was good. He and Yein was having a good time, talking while eating. After they eat, they went to Yein’s room and watched some dvd.

 

With DBSK.

“Hyung. Where’s Jaejoong hyung?” Changmin asked the manager.

“He said he’s on his way. He just went home to his parents because his sister became sick.” The manager replied.

“Okay then. Let’s wait for him.”

After some minutes, the manager’s phone rang.

“Is these Mr. Park?” a voice in the other line said.

“Yes. What can I do for you?” DBSK’s manager said.

“Sir. Kim Jaejoong is in the hospital right now. Can you come over here immediately and please contact his parents.”

“What happened to Jaejoong?” Manager shouted and the other 4 members looked at him.

“We will tell the details when you’re already here sir. Please come now.”

“Ne. I’ll be going now.”

Manager hang up.

“What’s wrong with Jaejoong, hyung?” Yunho said.

“He’s in the hospital right now. You guys stay here, I’ll go there.” DBSK’s manager said while getting his coat and car keys.

“We’re coming. We want to know what happened.” Yoochun pleaded.

“Okay. Go to the car now. Faster.”

DBSK and their manager immediately drove to the hospital where the police officer said where Jaejoong was.

 

At the hospital.

“I’m DBSK’s manager, where is Jaejoong?” He said while being followed by the other members.

The nurse told the guys to wait for a while because he’s still in the operating room but the police people told them that the car Jaejoong was driving was been hit by a truck and that they will investigate aboou the incident further more.

Yunho called Hyoyeon to tell her that he cannot meet with her today and told her about what happened to Jaejoong. After calling Hyoyeon, he called Yein.

“Yoboseyo?” Yein answered.

“Yein-ah. Where are you?” Yunho said with a worried tone.

“I’m here at the house with Siwon Oppa. What wrong oppa? Why do you sound like something happened?”

“Something really happened. Go to Seoul hospital right now. Jaejoong, he got into an accident.”

“Mwoya? Oh my God. I’m going there as fast as I can. I’ll see you oppa.” Yein said and hang up.

Yein told Siwon what happened and told her that he will come and drive to Seoul hospital. The two told Yein’s parent’s about what happened and they said o just inform them.

When Yein and Siwon got into the hospital, there were so many people outside. There were media people, fans and just other who wants to know what happened.

Siwon held Yein’s hand so they can go through the crowd. The people and media saw them and was shocked.

“That’s Choi Siwon and Jung Yein right?””Why are they together.””Are the rumors real?”

Siwon and Yein heard what the fans said but didn’t mind them because this time, it was all about Jaejoong. They were now being stopped by the police but then Yunho came out and told the police that they were with him.

Siwon and Yein entered the hospital with Yunho.