“I can’t say that I’m okay, but I’m trying to.”

Goodbye

 

When Yein was in the hospital’s exit door.

“Oh. Ms. Jung, you’re boyfriend Mr. Choi is so nice. Please say thank you to him from us.” The guard said.

“Wh.. What?” Yein asked.

“He gave us a basket with fruits. He was so nice, but he was in a hurry that time.”

“Oh.” Yein just bowed.

 

Yein went to the parking lot looking around. She sat on a bench near her car and was about to tear up. She got her phone and called Siwon.

‘Oppa. Please, answer.’ Yein said while the phone was ringing.

“Yoboseyo?” Siwon said on the other line.

“Oppa.” Yein said in a low tone.

“Oh. What.. What’s wrong?” Siwon said with a low tone.

“I’m sorry.” Yein said, then she started to tear up.

Siwon didn’t answer at first. “What are..”

“You went here. You were in the hospital a while ago. You saw me and Jaejoong oppa. You told me to have a little distance. I…”

“Jae can’t eat well, it was alright. You don’t have to make distance with him anymore. He can’t do simple things right now.”

“But oppa, you told me that you feel hurt everytime you see me and Jae oppa like that. Oppa, I don’t want you to feel like that. I’m so sorry.”

Siwon can’t answer, Yein was right; he felt pain not physically but emotionally.

“I.. I have to go. I’m on a shoot.” Siwon ended the call.

Yein was now silently crying and she turned her phone off. Yunho suddenly appeared and hugged her sister.

“Give him some time, I know Siwon, he can’t stay angry at you for a long time. He’ll contact you later.”

“What if he doesn’t?”

“He will.”

“He said to make a little distance, he’s been hurting for so long oppa. I was so stupid not realizing it. I don’t want him to feel like that again. He always understood me. I took advantage of him oppa.”

“Everything will be alright Yein. Siwon is really a nice guy, he’s smart. He understands you.”

 

Yunho took Yein home, they told Jae and Donghae. Donghae just stayed for a little while longer then he also left when Jae’s manager came.

 

Yein was now in her room looking at her phone. Waiting for Siwon to call. She fell asleep waiting for his call.

Morning came, and not even a single call from Siwon was received. Yein quickly stood up from bed and decided to go somewhere.

 

Yein knocked on the door.

“Oh.” Siwon was shocked to see her.

“Can .. we talk?” Yein said while looking down.

Siwon walked out the door and closed it. ”Where are we going?”

Yein just walked and Siwon followed.

 

They went to the rooftop of Super Junior’s dorm. Yein was looking over the city. Siwon stood beside her. Yein wasn’t talking, Siwon tried to look at her face then he saw a teardrop fell from her eyes, he suddenly made her look at him. Siwon wiped the tear in her face and hugged her. Yein hugged him back.

“I’m really sorry.” Yein said.

“I can’t say that I’m okay, but I’m trying to.”

Yein just held him tightly.

After a few minutes, Siwon broke the hug, held Yein’s arms and looked in her eyes. Siwon smiled the same with Yein.

“Are we okay now?” Yein asked him.

Siwon didn’t answer at first and rested his elbows on the surface.

“Yein, how about let’s have a time off?” Siwon said and looked at her.