"I’m so darn stupid for feeling this towards the two of you."

Goodbye

 

Siwon found Yein now talking with Seohyun and Tiffany.

Siwon coughed. “Uhm, excuse me girls, can I talk with Yein for a while.” Siwon said and smiled.

“Sure Oppa.” Tiffany said. “Bye Yein. See you later.”

Yein followed Siwon, they went to Yein’s room upstairs.

Yein sat on her bed while looking at Siwon who was just standing there.

“So, what do you want to talk about oppa?” Yein said.

“Yein, I… I want to save this relationship; I want us to be closer to each other with no secrets.” Siwon said as he was now kneeling down infront of Yein.

Yein just looked at him for a while then started to speak, “I don’t get you?”

“Yein, the thing is, I might sound crazy or rude but I know that you and Jaejoong are really good friends, it’s hard to separate you guys, but the thing is, can.. Can you just make some barriers between the two of you, a little distance, just when I’m arounds?” Siwon said looking away but still kneeling infront of her and holding her hands.

“You want me to make a distance between us? You know that..” Yein removed her hands from him.

“I know that you two are the best of friends, everyone here knows that.”

“Then why do you want me to do those things?”

“Because…” Siwon paused, he started to form tears in his eyes because he can’t bear he can’t argue with Yein, he just can’t take it. Then, he looked at her, while a tear fell from his eye. “Because I can’t bear to see you and him that close, I might sound selfish and everything, but that’s how I feel, I can’t stop it. I’m so darn stupid for feeling this towards the two of you.” Siwon said, he smacked his head two times and looked Yein.

Yein is in the process of sinking in what Siwon said so she didn’t reply at first. She looked away. But when she did that, Siwon stood up and walked away from her room.

Yein stayed there thinking of what was happening, and then she realized that she and Jaejoong have really been so close even when Siwon is around, ‘I might sound selfish and everything, but that’s how I feel, I can’t stop it. I’m so darn stupid for feeling this towards the two of you.’, because of that she started to form her own tears and remembered the last time when Siwon and Donghae left. ‘Oppa, I.. I didn’t know.’ Yein said to herself. She gripped hard on the blanket she was now holding.

2 minutes left before New Year, Yunho hired some people to start fireworks for them, he gathered everyone in the garden area and he was with Hyo.

Siwon was looking around for Yein, but he couldn’t find her. He looked at the window of Yein’s room and the lights were still on so he thought that she was just there. He walked at the side to be alone beside the tree.

“5, 4, 3…” Everyone was counting.

“2”. In Siwon’s surprise, someone held his hand and he looked at her.

“1.”

Yein tiptoed and held Siwon’s face to kiss him on the lips, Siwon was shocked at first but then when he got to his senses he returned Yein’s kiss, held her closer to him.

When Yein broke the kiss they both smiled to each other.

“Happy New Year.” Yein said with smile.

“Happy New Year too My Love.” Siwon said then he went to Yein’s back and hugged her while they were watching the fireworks.

 

With Yunho and Hyo.

“5, 4, 3, 2, 1.”

Hyo was shocked when Yunho suddenly pulled her in for a kiss.

“Happy New Year, thanks for being there for me.” Yunho said and winked at her.

Hyo was quite shy so she just hugged him.

 

After the fireworks, Hyo pulled Yunho and looked around, and then she saw a couple in the tree and pointed it out to Yunho.

“See that. That’s what I’m talking about.” Hyo said.

“You planned that?”

“Not really, just a part of it.”

Yunho smiled.

 

At Siwon and Yein.

“Come on, let’s greet everyone.” Siwon said. Yein followed him.

When they were walking to the door, Jaejoong came out.

The three of them stopped walking. Yein held Siwon’s hand tighter and Siwon looked at their hands and smiled.

“Happy New Year Bro.” Siwon said and smiled.

“Happy New Year too.” Jae replied.

Siwon pulled Yein for her to say Happy New Year to Jae. Yein looked at Siwon and Siwon nodded and smiled to her.

“Happy New Year Oppa.” Yein said.

“Happy New Year too.” Jae said and smiled.

After that, Siwon and Yein made their way to the door and Jaejoong didn’t move a thing and just remembered what he saw earlier. ‘Yein and Siwon’s kiss.’

‘I’m sorry if I made it difficult for you guys, I really want you two to start this year without a problem.’ Jae said and just smiled.