First Time.

Goodbye

 

At the photoshoot..

Yein came alongside his brother and groupmates. Some of the staffs kept looking at her and some were praising her. While they were preparing…

 ‘I really can’t believe this. Being helped putting on make up, trying different clothes. Everyone looking, more like staring.’ Yein told herself while the stylist is helping her fit the dress.

Someone knocked on the door. “Yein, are you ready? We need to start now.” One of the staffs said.

“Oh. Ne. I’m ready.” Yein said, bowed to the stylist and head out of the door.

When Yein was walking towards the guys. “Nice dress.” Jaejoong said.

“Omo, Oppa. Thank you.”

“Shall we?” Jaejoong said while he stretched out his hand for Yein to take.

 

YEIN’s POV.

“Shall we?” Jejoong oppa said. He stretched out his hand then I looked at him, he smiled and nodded. That’s when I took his hand and smiled. We both walked towards the others.

When were walking, I looked at him, then he looked at me back, I was kinda shy so I looked away.

“Here we are.” Jaejoong Oppa said, then I let go of his hand. I looked at him and he winked. I felt so shy so I just looked down when…

“Yah! Jaejoong-ah! What’s with the wink to my sister eh?” Yunho jokingly asked Jaejoong. Jaejoong just laughed.

When all the members were now standing in front of the camera.

“Wahh. Oppa, you guys look amazing. Good Looking gentlemen” I said to them while inspecting them one by one. Two of them had caught my attention, they we’re so gorgeous with what they’re wearing. I was somehow being cast under their spell even though they’re not doing anything. Maybe, their fan girls saw what I’m seeing right now in them. While I was looking at Jaejoong Oppa, he saw me then he started to look at me too then smirked. ‘I guess the rumors are true’, I said to myself.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/dbsk/kurjenpolvi/dbsk.jpg?o=25

 

Thank you Yein, you look good yourself.” Yoochun replied.

 

“Oh, thank you Yoochun Oppa.” I smiled.

End of Yein’s POV

 

“Come on Yein.” Yunho said as he pulled her sister.

“What? Where are we going?”

“Celebrate.”

“Celebrate what?”

“Yah! It’s your first time doing this kind of thing. We’ll be celebrating for a very successful job you’ve done.” Yunho smiled and pushed her sister in his car.

Yunho brought Yein into a private restaurant where the other DBSK members were waiting. They started to eat and talk with each other. After they eat, DBSK gave their gift to Yein. Changmin handed the gift to her.

“What’s this?” Yein asked them.

“Well, it’s a congratulatory gift from us. You really did a good job back there. ” Junsu said.

“You didn’t have to give me a gift. It’s what I should do right? Posing there, making sure they get a perfect picture.” Yein said to them.

“But, this is your first time, and it’s really unexpected. Who knew you can pose like that. Even Yunho was surprised with what you’ve done.” Yoochun said.

Yein looked at Yunho, “Hey, you didn’t do stuffs like that when we were in America, so I was kinda not expecting that.” Yunho explained. “Go on, open it.”

When Yein opened it, her eyes grew big and she looked at all of them. She’s having mix emotions.

 

http://media.photobucket.com/image/necklace/cinnamonroll86/Necklace.jpg?o=154

 

They gave them a beautiful necklace that Yein didn’t imagined that she’ll receive in any of them.

“SURPRISE!” Junsu said with a smile.

“Oppas, you didn’t have to give me something like this. It’s too much” Yein said to them then she felt someone staring at her, Jaejoong isn’t speaking for a while now. She looked at him then turned back her attention to the others.

“Well, for my little sister, it’s nothing and Changmin was the one who picked it. Actually, he was the one who did everything.” Yunho said.

Yein went to Changmin and gave him a hug. “Thank you Oppa.” Yein smiled.

 

I Hope your liking it. :"> Can someone teach me on how to add photo, send me a private message.

HELPPP! PLEASE VOTE FOR B1A4 on MAMA! :> 

Here's the link. http://mama.mnet.com/en/vote.asp

THEY ARE IN THE NEW MALE GROUP CATEGORY :> I hope you'll vote for them and like them :D