Past

Goodbye

 

Jung Yunho had a childhood friend named Lee Donghae. Yunho takes care and loves Yein so much and because of that, Donghae treated Yein like his own little sister too. He’ll play with Yein when Yunho’s not around or when he is sick and he buys stuffs for Yein when he went somewhere with his family.

One day, when Donghae went to the Jung’s house.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Donghae said with a smile

“Oh, Annyeonghaseyo Donghae, come in. I’ll call Yunho and Yein” Mrs. Jung said as they entered the house. Donghae sat in the living room waiting for them.

“Yah! Donghaeee.” Yunho shouted.

“Yunho! Come on, let’s play soccer outside” Donghae actively said but then he stopped smiling when Yunho just looked at him. “Waeyo? What’s the problem?” Donghae asked.

“I cannot play with you longer Donghae” Yunho said, he looked at his friend who doesn’t seem to understand what he was saying. “Appa and Umma said that we’re going to study in America. We’re going to leave.”

“Oh. Is that so? When will you leave then?” Donghae asked with a hint of disappointment.

“Next Week.” Yunho said, “Hey, how about let’s make these coming days more fun before we leave?” Yunho said with a smile.

For the past days, Yunho and Donghae played more fun games with Yein. They would go to the park and play hide and seek and buy an ice cream while walking home. Then the day comes when the Jung Family has to leave. Donghae’s parents also went to the airport because Donghae wants to say goodbye to them.

“Well, we’ll see you when we get back here Donghae. You too Mr. and Mrs. Lee. I hope you’ll stay safe here.” Mr. Jung said to Donghae’s family.

 They all looked at Donghae who was looking away, then Yein walked closer to him and hugged him, “Oppa, I’m gonna miss you but when I get back here, I promise that you’ll be the first one that I’m going to find, then we will play again together. Okay?” Yein looked at him and he looked back.

Yunho joined them and hug the both of them. “Don’t worry Donghae-yah, remember what I told you about being artist and you said you want to be one too? I’ll comeback to pursue that dream. We’ll see each other again.” Yunho said sincerely.  Donghae nodded and bid their goodbye to each other.

“If you won’t return, I’ll be the one looking for you in America.” Donghae said with a smile.

Then it was time to say their last goodbyes. Donghae was looking at their backs up to the moment when they were no longer visible to his sight.

”I’ll see you again my friends” Donghae said when they were going home.

 

SORRY FOR A SHORT ONE. :|