Finally.

Paradise

 

*Sungjong POV*

“Can I ask you something?”

My heart thumped furiously against my chest.

“U-uh sure.” I blushed at his deep and serious voice, despite the cold gnawing at my abused cheeks.

He took my hands into his.

Could it be…

“Sungjong-ah, will you be my boyfriend?”

I sat there, stunned at what I had just heard.

Did- did he just… ask me to be his boyfriend?

I just sat there, mouth gaping as I debated with myself on whether I had been hallucinating or not.

Brice took that as a sign of rejection.

“U-uh, well I mean it’s alright if you don’t want to, I-I mean-“ He started blabbering.

I cut him off with a deep and daring kiss, which he gladly responded to.

We pulled away a while later, panting and smiling widely.

He looked up at me with wide, confused eyes – a rare sight to see on this bad boy.

“B-but I thought you didn’t want to-“

I put a finger to his lips. “Shh… I was just confused.”

A wave of understanding spread across his face, and a beautiful smile lit up his defiant features.

He caressed my face gently. “Can I ask you a question?”

I smiled. “Of course, dear.”

“Am… Am I dreaming?” He whispered, sounding a little afraid.

I frowned. “No, of course not, why would you think so?”

“Because… I’ve dreamt of this scene so many times. And every time I would wake up alone, and in tears.”

My heart skipped a beat. He dreamt of me?

I pecked his cheek and we got up, walking down the never ending path.

He grabbed my cold hand and held it tight in his, and I bit back a shy smile.

“Let me tell you a secret.”

I looked up at him curiously and he leaned down to reach my height.

“I requested to be a human again, because of you.” He whispered, his hot breath tickling my neck.

My heartbeat quickened, and I felt a blush creeping up my cheeks.

As we walked past a humble street pushcart selling cute couple things.

“Ooh look!” I squealed and dragged him there.

I was excitedly browsing through the cute phone charms on display when I suddenly felt something being put on my head.

I looked up to see Brice, grinning at the wooly had he had put onto my head, and then putting an identical one on his.

I cooed at the sight of it – the cute heart knitted meticulously onto the baby pink hat.

He grabbed a pair of that, and a pair of beautifully designed gloves, and brought it to the storeowner.

“Ahjumma, we’ll have these two please!” He took out a wad of dollar bills and handed it to the elderly woman.

“You two are such a cute couple! Have a great future ahead of the two of you!”

We bowed and left.

He pulled me to the side and put the hat onto my head, adjusting my hair, as I did the same for him.

“How do I look?” I giggled as he tried to imitate my diva voice, flipping his hair awkwardly.

“Perfect.” I took his hand and we left.

I’ve finally found it.

My angel to save me from my darkness.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!! 

keke -brushes aggs from hair- IT WAS AWESOME, YOUR REACTIONS TO THE CLIFFHANGER HAHA.

Neh, yay for Jongie:D

Now I need to find my angel._.

Cause I'm forever alone like him:P

Oh, wondering, any of you wants me to post a picture of myself? I see alot of authors doing it.

OHH I AM SO SO SO OBSESSED WITH EXO. ANYBODY?????

IF YOU LOVE THEM, CHECK OUT A ONESHOT I WROTE OF BAEKYEOL!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/190153

ALRIGHT GUYS LOVE YOU.

AND EXO.

BYEBYE:D