Confrontation.

Paradise

*Woohyun POV*

The guy who had been sending me and Yeol all that hate mail was…

Jung Yonghwa.

I couldn’t believe it.

When did he become like this? The last time I spoke to him, which was quite a long time ago, he was still the sweet kid I once knew.

“Guys, can I talk to Yonghwa privately for a second?” I asked slowly, hoping that they wouldn’t suspect anything.

To my surprise, they immediately agreed and set off to their own classes.

Well, all of them except Myungsoo, who shot me a suspicious glance over his shoulder before following them.

Once they had cleared the hallway, I dragged him into an empty classroom and locked the door behind us.

“Yonghwa-ah, it was you who had been sending me and Yeol all those hate mail?” I asked.

Sullenly, he nodded.

An uncomfortable silence fell upon the two of us.

“Why?” I whispered, afraid to hear the answer.

He gazed at me stubbornly, refusing to answer.

I sighed, massaging my temples in frustration.

“Do you know that because of you, I cried myself to sleep at night after Sunggyu has fallen asleep? Because of you, I felt so insecure? For 2 straight years? Do you know that?!” I yelled.

He flinched involuntarily, and started to speak.

“I- I just… After you left, I became a homophobic. I totally lost myself back then. So I did a little research, and found out that you left me for a bastard named Kim Sunggyu, so I-“ I slapped him across the face, hard, interrupting him.

“Never,” I threatened, “call Gyu a bastard.”

He held a hand to his stinging cheek and glared at me.

“As I was SAYING, I started to hate on you two, and you especially, so I wanted to make you feel bad, make you feel embarrassed and ashamed of yourself. I wanted you to regret leaving me.”

“Then… then why did you suddenly stop?” I questioned, puzzled.

“Well, I found Seohyun, and she completed my life. She was much better than you ever were. So I decided that I couldn’t be bothered with you anymore, even though I still hated you for breaking me apart.”

“Then why did you target Sungyeol?” I furrowed my eyebrows. I mean, Sungyeol never really did anything bad to him. Heck, they were practically joined at the hip when they were younger.

“That ungrateful brat of a Lee Sungyeol became so damn occupied with his boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo, that he totally ignored me. And since the letters seemed to be doing the trick for you, I decided to do it for him too. He abandoned me, Woohyun. Just like you did.”

“Well are you ing happy? Cause now Myungsoo is dead and Sungyeol is lifeless. Is that what you wanted?!” I growled.

“I- I… No. Of course not.” He stuttered.

I frowned at him. “You owe Yeol an apology.”

He sighed deeply, his voice wavering. “Yeah, I know.”

There was a long moment of silence before he spoke up.

“Woo… can you forgive me? I really just-“ He broke down, unable to complete his sentence.

I softened at the sight of the strong boy I knew from long ago, crying. I scooted over the pat his back soothingly.

Sadly, I stared into the face of Jung Yonghwa.

My ex-boyfriend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA SURPRISE!!!!

Ahahahahah! Betcha didn't expect that, huh?! :D

Honestly, I originally just wanted to write that Woohyun confronted Yonghwa, and that's all. But quite a few of you though that there was soemthing going on with the two of them so i felt like I had to write that in order to not disappoint you guys. Hope you're okay with the short update though.

One of the readers asked : Why Yonghwa?

Well... honestly I don't know. It was really random and I adoreeee the Yongseo couple as well as Khuntoria but Nichkhun doesn't really fit into the role so I used Yonghwa:D

And another thing...

I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE AS FREQUENTLY ANYMORE.

Believe me, I would love to update everyday. It's just that school has just reopened *rolls eyes*.

Oh the joy.

So PLEASEEEEEE don't unsubscribe! It would impact me alot if i even lost one subscriber.

And please comment! I loove comments:D

Until next time, PPYONG!