(PG-13) No

A Daydreamer's Tales (Taengsic one-shot collection)

Taeyeon ravaged her girlfriend’s neck after she pushed her down onto the soft cushions of their bed. With her girlfriend at her lips laying claim to her soft flesh, Taeyeon smirked and allowed her hand to go under the thin top, “Mmm Jessica...” Taeyeon started but Jessica, her girlfriend, redirected those lips to her own causing Taeyeon to groan in satisfaction, “Hey wait...I umm was thinking of something.”

Jessica rolled her eyes not liking that they were going to have a conversation during love making...again, “Tae...please after.”

Taeyeon dodged Jessica’s hands to redirect her face, “I think this is important.” However Taeyeon was persistent in letting her hand up from inching up Jessica’s top.

Jessica sighed knowing Taeyeon. The girl would always strike up a conversation right before . She didn’t know if it was because Taeyeon was anxious, nervous or unusually talkative during love making but it made Jessica frustrated that they could never just get to the action, “Taeyeon dear...what could possibly be on your mind other than me here right under you?”

Taeyeon her lips before crashing them down onto Jessica’s but just as quick as the kiss started, it ended, “I feel too heavy.”

Jessica sighed knowing Taeyeon was going to talk about whatever it was on her mind, “What do you mean heavy?”

Taeyeon reached down to grab whatever “fat” she had on her stomach, “Look I am getting chubby. Aren’t I too heavy to be on you?”

With the little strength she had, Jessica rolled Taeyeon onto her back, “Here...even if you were, you are not now. Problem fixed.”

Taeyeon moaned when she felt wet lips attacking her neck, “Oh god...but...but that wasn’t what...” Jessica wasn’t going to have any of the talking and continued to focus her attention on Taeyeon’s sensitive points, “J-Jessica...”

Squeezing between Taeyeon’s legs, Jessica opened them enough so she could girlfriend by rubbing a hand on her thigh, “hum God Taeyeon you are so hot.”

Taeyeon opened her eyes and pushed Jessica away from her neck, “I was talking to Yuri...”

Jessica sighed and held her head low as if admitting to defeat. Although she was getting hot and bothered, Taeyeon’s apparent conversation with Yuri was going to be a er (although neither girls had one), “What did Yuri say to you now?”

“We should exercise.”

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows as she eyed up her girlfriend, “If you wouldn’t stop me, we could be doing something like that now.”

“Oh is like a warm up or something. I mean we should go out to the gym with Yuri and do some real exercise.”

“I thought you don’t like to....isn’t that what makes us an amazing couple? We both hate exercise?”

Jessica threw off her top to show her girlfriend what kind of exercise they really should be doing right now, “J-Jessica...we umm should try?”

“How about no? I hate it, you hate it...but we both like so why don’t we continue that?”

“We should try.”

“No Taeyeon.” Jessica lifted up the bottom of Taeyeon’s shirt and started kissing the girl’s soft tummy as she ed her jeans.

“Come on. Please. Yuri is right...I think.”

Once again Jessica was banging her head over her girlfriend’s stubbornness, “If I say ok will you let me make love to you?”

“Of course.”

“Fine but we will hate it. I just know it.”

“Oh don’t be a pessimist!”

Jessica finally snuck her hand into Taeyeon’s jeans, “No, I am a realist now let me finish what I started because I really think you will like what I am going to do next.”

Taeyeon rolled back her eyes in pleasure as her girlfriend finished what she started.

----------------------

“Yuri is stupid!”

“I know.”

“Sure I lost like 2 Kg but really for 2 weeks I worked my off and 2 Kg!”

“I know.”

“I want to quit.”

“But you just started my dear Taeyeon.”

“Jessica how could you talk me into doing this?”

Jessica looked up from her magazine she was reading, “I clearly said no.”

“You convinced me somehow!”

Rolling her eyes, Jessica turned the page of her magazine, “All I wanted was .”

“Fine fine we can just do exercises from now on but we might need to do it more often.”

Jessica smirked, “Does that mean right now?”

-------------------------

Taeyeon found herself in the usual position of Jessica hovering over her as they were both about to do the dirty deed, “Sooyoung was there.”

Jessica stopped nipping at Taeyeon’s collarbone, “Taeyeon again?”

“Again what? That Sooyoung was there?”

“This talking thing! We are in our underwear and my hand is clearly somewhere ready to do some pleasurable things to you and you are talking.”

“But I thought...ok nevermind.”

Jessica sighed in relief that Taeyeon stopped, or so she thought.

“Sooyoung said something interesting.”

Jessica decided to admit defeat early and laid her head on Taeyeon’s chest, “Did she now.”

“Yes. I told her exercise was useless.”

“That stick probably doesn’t exercise that is why.”

“She told me there is a super food! Just eat it and lose weight.”

“Taeyeon you are acting like a girly girl with this weight issue.”

“I want a feminine figure too!”

“I think you are already super hot but go on.”

“Avocados...we should eat those every day.”

“Taeyeon no.”

“Why not? They are like amazingly healthy.”

“For many reasons, they are gross, disgusting and we both hate them...again why we make a great couple, we like the same foods!”

“Oh come on, we don’t even know!”

“We do know. So no.”

“Please?”

Jessica went up on her elbows to look Taeyeon in the eyes, “I am not going to get any until I agree?”

Taeyeon gave the puppy-dog pout and nodded.

“Fine if that is what you want.”

Taeyeon smiled and pecked Jessica on the lips, “Great! I will buy some tomorrow.”

Jessica gave Taeyeon a few more pecks on the lips before venturing lower and murmuring “I can’t wait.”

-------------------------------

“Sooyoung is stupid!”

“Yep.”

“That girl has no sense of taste! Even a blind person could see that is horrible.”

“I don’t know what a blind person has to do with a sense of taste but ok.”

“I nearly threw up!”

“Oh I know that, I was right with you there.”

“No way in hell I am ever eating that stuff again!”

“Ok babe.”

“I am so stressed!”

Jessica looked up at Taeyeon, “Want me to fix that?”

--------------------------------

Taeyeon was pushed to the wall as Jessica grinded against her, “Oh Jessica...”

Grabbing a handful of Taeyeon’s , she squeezed it until a soft moan escaped Taeyeon’s lips again, “Soo umm”

Jessica didn’t want the talking once again so she shut Taeyeon up by sticking her tongue in the older girl’s mouth, “No shh”

“Mmm but Jessica I was talking to Seohyun.”

“That girl is nuts so I already say no.”

“How could you say that about our youngest friend?”

“She told me not to eat pizza...that girl’s advice is null and void to me since that day.”

“She has a super IQ and I think much smarter than Sooyoung about foods.”

“Highly doubt that but go on so I can stick my hand in your pants.”

“Sweet potatoes!  Seohyun said they were much more tasty and had similar benefits.”

“Umm no?”

“Why?”

“Again...a food we hate.”

“Please?”

Jessica was tired of arguing and said yes despite her refusal to take part in Taeyeon’s weight loss experience.

----------------------

“Seohyun is stupid.”

“Well technically she isn’t but go on.”

“Sweet potatoes are not amazingly great tasting...maybe better than avocados but still bad!”

“I told you no.”

“You barely resisted. I think you enjoy my agony and my fluffy waistline.”

Jessica moved behind Taeyeon to wrap her in a back hug, “sweetie I love you no matter what shape but trust me when I say you are perfect.”

“Really?”

“Want to have me show it to you?”

--------------------------

Taeyeon was wedged between Jessica and the kitchen counter as Jessica attacked Taeyeon’s lips in a white blaze of passion. Taeyeon didn’t know where Jessica’s hands started or ended as they laid claim to her body, “J-Jessica...”

“Mmm Taeyeon shh let me show you how beautiful you are.”

“But Hyoyeon....”

“NO. and no to Tiffany and Sunny our other friends.”

“But Hyoyeon said dancing...”

“You have two-left feet Taeyeon so no.”

“Sunny said swimming....”

“You would drown.”

“Ok Tiffany said...”

“You really listened to the pink pig? She can eat us all out and we both know she only does powerwalking.”

“I’m just trying to get us healthy!”

Jessica held Taeyeon’s face steady to make her look her into the eyes, “Taeyeon I love you and if that means we get fat together so be it. I will love you any shape or size because you are the best thing in my life.”

Taeyeon smiled at her girlfriend’s sweet words, “Soooo how much?”

Jessica smirked, “I can show you better in the bedroom.”

Taeyeon laced her fingers with Jessica’s, “Ok!”

Maybe the only thing they will agree on to be healthy. Sexy Exercise [rated] X

 

 

~END~