Brace for Landing (M)

A Daydreamer's Tales (Taengsic one-shot collection)

*Warning ual content and rated M*

 

“All elite and first class passengers are welcome to board the plane.”

I looked up from my Nook and sighed thinking the 9 hour flight is going to be long although I get the luxury of the elite business class cabin. With my father owning the largest airline in Korea, having the best seat in the whole airplane was normal. What wasn’t normal was that my father ordered me to go back to Korea to celebrate my 27th birthday.

My important and very busy father was adamant on me leaving the comfort of my home in America to celebrate my birthday with him… seems strange. Since he takes great care of me and usually gives me whatever I want, I guess I could spare a bit of my time to amuse him with my presence.

As I boarded the large plane, the stewardess took my small bag as I climbed up to the upper level of the plane. The upper level was all mine although about ten people could easily sit up here in comfort. I thought of asking a friend to join me but I decided to take the trip alone. Therefore the u-shaped couch was all mine to spread out on.

Before the plane even departed I got situated with a drink and a decent movie playing on the flat screen. Just as the plane took off, a rather extremely beautiful stewardesses entered my cabin, “Miss Kim I am Jessica and here at the request of your father to serve you the remainder of the flight.”

I my lips as I eyes up those white-toned legs in those high heels. Her fit that tight short skirt perfectly that it didn’t leave much to my imagination… and those s had to be at least a C cup. What I nice little package from my father to get served by this pretty little thing, “Taeyeon. Please don’t refer to me as Miss Kim, I prefer my name.”

Jessica bowed, “My apologies Taeyeon. Is there something you need now?”

I raised up my empty drink, “this shouldn’t be empty.”

With haste, Jessica walked over and took my glass to refill it. Of course I watched her closely as she poured the drink before making her way back to me, “Anything else?”

I queried my eyebrow up as a few ual fantasies were playing out in my head, “Jessica do you happen to do comfort services?”

“I am completely at your service Taeyeon.”

Grinning like a devil, I eyed her up before undoing a few buttons of my blouse and dipping my finger in my drink. I then traced my finger down through the center of my s, “I seemed to have spilled a bit down my shirt. Do you mind cleaning it?”

“Of course Taeyeon.” Jessica then walked towards me before leaning down. She locked her eyes with me for a few seconds until her tongue slowly mapped its way across the sticky substance between my s. I was nearly convulsing with pleasure as my eyes fluttered backwards to the sensation she gave me.

“Oh my… that was hot.” I said completely immobilized at Jessica’s bold move.

Standing back up again, Jessica looked down at me again, “Anything else Taeyeon?”

I opened up my eyes to see her looking down at me, “Aren’t you a bit warm with all those clothes on Jessica?”

I only said those words with the thought that Jessica would stop her little game but she did the unthinkable. The girl slipped off her blazer and then popped open her blouse buttons until her pink lace bra showed through. Once her blouse fell on the floor, she shimmied out of that tight skirt to reveal a matching thong. At this point I was nearly drooling from the tantalizing sight in front of me.

The undeniably beautiful woman stood before me in her undergarments, “is this better Taeyeon?”

Like an idiot I shook my head in agreement as I undid the remaining buttons on my blouse, “d-do you mind coming here and warming me up a bit?”

Her hips swayed slightly as she came over and straddled my lap. I couldn’t resist to hold those milky legs as she rested her weight on me, “Does this make you feel better?”

Oh my gosh I was so wet with her clothed core brushing my stomach, “so good…”

That was the last thing I could say before I aggressively attacked he lips in a heated kiss. I couldn’t hold myself back any longer…I needed to her hard and fast the whole way to Seoul.

Wanting control, I tightly grasped her thighs so I could roll her over onto her back onto the couch. I savored her lips a bit more until I broke away to get another look at the girl below me. With her s tightly confined in that bra, I watched her chest breathe in heavily, “Jessica do you have any toys?”

With a slight smirk, Jessica reached up to trace her fingers over my jaw and down to my collarbone before she scraped those tantalizing nails down to the middle of my bra to pull me down, “Of course Taeyeon we are always fully stocked as you are a valued customer.”

...this girl was able to flood my mind with lust as she let go of me to point at her carryon in the corner. Not wanting to waste my precious time, I quickly got off the girl to open the black carryon. Inside I stared at the usual items any flight attendant would have but once I opened up the main compartment, I saw a wide variety of toys...and I was ready to play.

After taking a few items that took my interest, I made my way back to the couch where the girl remained sprawled. With the demonstration seatbelt in hand, I lifted her up, “Now now you should know that you should have your seatbelt on at all times.” Taking the straps, I tied her hands together before pushing her onto her back again, “Especially if we are preparing for a landing.” Mirroring my devilish smirk, Jessica laid beneath me defenseless.

Before I moved on, I decided it was best to remove the remainder of my clothing before I worked to unsnap the other girl’s bra, where both s bounced upon release. Then I slowly removed the last piece of fabric slowly making her completely bare. With all of our clothes discarded, I grabbed for another toy and put it on vibrate.

Pressing myself onto her, I blew hot air in her ear, “remember there are other customers aboard, you should keep it down.” Moving the vibrating near her , I pressed it up against her lips causing her to groan in anticipation.  Not wanting to let those C-cups to be ignored, I scooted down to give them a good . Manipulating her hardened s with my lips and teeth, I could feel the sliding with ease so I pulled back as I wanted a good view of entering her.

Widening her legs more, I situated the toy at her entrance and watched as it entered her. God it was hot to see her withering with pleasure as I pushed the deeper and deeper until it was in. A few times I pulled the toy in and out watching her swallow it each time until I decided to quicken the pace. The girl nearly screamed as I started slamming the toy in and out of her. I grinned as she wiggled below but I held her down with my other hand so I pepper her stomach with wet kisses until a fresh wave of came over my hand.

The sight was so hot that I was getting very restless. I needed to too.

I removed the toy from her so I could get the double ended and handed it to her, “Help me put this on...I should be strapped in.”

Although clearly exhausted, Jessica sat up and helped me put on the straps but as she helped me, she widened my leg to my , “Oh my!”

I wasn’t expecting her to me off before putting on the contraption, but I wasn’t going to stop her either. She on my engorged nub as I cried out in ecstasy. I was so lost in her tongue that I didn’t register that she already had the straps on me. Then she pushed the one end of the into me making me look down at her eyes peaking up at me with lust, “Oh...”

Once the end entered, she stood up and hovered over me, “It seems like you need a bit of help there. Let me assist you.” Jessica said as she went onto my lap and slowly entered the other end of the into her core. I nearly combusted at the sight of her riding me with one arm on my neck while the other held onto the couch, s bouncing, as she arched back into pleasure. Wanting to help her, I captured her lips as I rocked up into her over and over again but I soon stopped so I could push her off of me and demand she went on her knees. Then I took her from behind and started to her senseless. I slammed into her over and over again causing both of us to be over stimulated with pleasure. I was so close to so I quickened my pace although I was sure she already came.

Then I came...i stiffened as the waves of euphoria washed over my being. With my eyes rolled back I passed out into a pleasure coma.

 

*Ding ding*

“Passengers please return to your seats and buckle up as we prepare for landing in Seoul...” I slowly opened my eyes finding myself fully clothed as I laid down on my couch with a fresh glass of whiskey near me.

I quickly sat up and looked around seeing no one but myself in the cabin so I downed my glass but just as I was to call the attendant, she came, “You are awake. We are going to land soon.”

I eyed her up and she didn’t seem fazed...maybe I really did dream out my fantasy, “Ah ok.”

Jessica gave me a smile as she sat down and we both felt the plane make its landing. Once the plane stabled, Jessica stood up again and walked over to me to place something in my pocket, “I will be at your service next time you fly Taeyeon.”

I watched her walk away before I reached into my pocket and took out a pink lacy thong with her business card, “I always require the best.” Of course the vixen gave me that confident grin before leaving the cabin. I think a longer flight is needed the next time I fly...Australia...maybe?

 

 

 

 


Author's Note

Haha well...author was starting to get a dirty mind with all the flying she does. Soshi flight attendants were always hot ^^