8 Puzzled

"Mr" Right

I got home safely with the help of Luhan. I think i could have died on court if it wasnt for him. 

"I dont know what to say, thank you so much Han.." I said softly. Sometimes i have to admit, that females are not strong, and we need a guy around to help her in times of crisis, times like this. Luhan smiled at her. Her messied up hair, soft lips and single eye lid was all he saw when he looked at her. 

"Well, if you really want to show your gratitude, there is one way.." He suggested.

The girl's eyes sprang up to met his, "How?" 

The guy didn't bother to say anything, but he pointed to his cheeks.

The girl frowned in confusion, not knowing what it meant. Luhan laughed and instead, brought his cheeks to met the girl's lips. It was when he pulled away that I realised he wanted.. a kiss. Luhan knew that she was a , a in relationship. At the age of 19, many people would have at least experienced once or twice a relationship. But she didn't. She know nothing about being a girlfriend. He smiled at her reaction as her eye widen in shock and her lips parting a little. 

"The pleasure is mine," Luhan winked at pushed her gentlely in her gates and motioned her to enter. She was shocked but regained her composure and waved goodbye, before pretending to enter the gates. She then turned to see Luhan turn around a corner and disappeared. That night was cooliing and the moon was pretty.

It was 9pm when i reached home. After a long nagging session by mum, i proceeded to bathe. God the plastered ankle hard to bathe in. I took a good 30mins to bathe and as i finished, i heaved a sigh of relieve. Just as i flopped down on my bed, my phone rang. I was too tired to look at the caller ID and i picked up, 

"ANNIE I HEARD YOU SPRAINED YOUR ANKLE OMG IS IT OK? IM SORRY I WASNT THERE!" 

I smiled knowing who was it without a doubt. "May, i'm fine, it's just a sprain, no biggie." I lied, i have never sprained my ankle before because i know if i sprained, i can no train for a long time.

"I heard from Luhan you cried, you dont cry. But you cried, it must hurt a lot,," I heard her sobbing softly at the other end of the line.

I spend a good hour trying to convince her that i was fine, that she didn't need to worry. She finally got the message and hung up. I placed my phone on my bedside and drifted off to sleep while thinking why did Luhan do what he did..